Thread: Where is the most accurate depiction of male and female beauty standards found?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

1 Not allowed!

Default Where is the most accurate depiction of male and female beauty standards found?

Yeah, I know, the question is broad. But after that Slovenian model thread I felt like talking about this: Traditional spaces of "beauty" have become too focused on their own standards and rules, and now deviate from the popular standards.
    Female models are a lot skinnier and "decorated" than most men are attracted to, and bodybuilders in general, from open to men's physique, to zyzz-type aesthetics and to MCU movie actors, are more homoerotic than anything, especially after roids became a widely known thing.

Be it your own taste, or what you believe is the general choice, I ask for your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    Where is the most accurate depiction of male and female beauty standards found? Be it your own taste, or what you believe is the general choice, I ask for your opinion.
    Most societies (including East Asian) actually have accurate beauty standards, except for Jews and Latin Americans. I'm not sure if they even know what "beauty" is. The annoying thing is how they are trying to push the most simian looking negresses and fat cows as some standard of beauty in the West today. They believe that every man should see Black women as attractive as White women, and fat women are equally as attractive as slim/fit women. And then they force this narrative down everyone throats through the media. They push ugly negroes as the new beautiful but only leftists and retards fall for those.

Meanwhile in Latin America:

Even East Asians have notable standards compared to Latin Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    Female models are a lot skinnier and "decorated" than most men are attracted to, and bodybuilders in general, from open to men's physique, to zyzz-type aesthetics and to MCU movie actors, are more homoerotic than anything, especially after roids became a widely known thing.
    This is just a dumb myth perpetuated by fat libtards who want to blame something for the fact they can't get attention. Society merely suggests you can get ahead by looking better, and guess what, its true and always has been. If you remove standards, things fall apart. Complaining models being too skinny is like complaining that Jesus was too good. In fact these standards are a mere continuation of the past along with extra hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0