Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are italians the darkest european?

Last Online
    09-22-2023 @ 04:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    You are a troll or delusional Italian with a inferiority complex. Italians are perfectly European, in fact, they are the cradle of civilization with the help of diffusion from the middle eastern world and Asia (silk road). They are the hub of the civilized, Mediterranean world, the reason we gained an enormous amount of technology in the time that we did. Also, the reason why we are no longer in mud huts fighting tribal, pagan wars. And if you really want to get into phenotype... Italians are not that different from other Europeans at all. They have look variation as any group, no matter how homogenis, with very light people, mostly intermediate lightness, and darker natives. You are over exagerrating and quite frankly an example of someone who has an agenda. In your case it's to darkwash your own people. Since you are here for this sole purpose, consider a solution ill diagnose to you right now... Get off the forum - breath air, touch grass and go work on your Mediterranean romantic aurora that your ancestors had. Because right now you sound like a pussy
    But of course they are European lol. They are the symbol. Do you think I'm stupid enough to deny such a thing? But phenotypically they are a very different group in their own right. I told you, the Iberians are similar, but they too are distinct from the Italians.

Compare the Italians of the city where I live in central Italy 20 minutes from the border with northern Italy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS8z_r3R5jc) with the Greeks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZrbNctex2Y

If you don't see an abyss of difference, cure your color blindness.

And you can do as I did the comparisons between all the videos of Italian students and the videos of Greeks to notice the exact same difference, no cherry-picking involved, because I have seen tons of random videos and the result is identical to this.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    Among all of this forum's most idiotic, dishonest or troll people, there is this thing is common. Trying to prove whatever point they have through cherry picking a google images search of a nation, due to once again, idiotic/dishonest/troll agendas.

I agree with every single point.
    There's a big difference between having Italian friends and having sampled the phenotypes of all the Italian provinces like I did... And I'm the furthest person existing here from the stereotype of the anthroporetarded you're talking about.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkanic
    Ethnicity
    Shepherd
    Ancestry
    Mostly Romanian, minor Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 --> E-FTB6334
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Religion
    Orthodox-Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,973
    Given: 1,316

0 Not allowed!

If this is pale by your standards then Italians are Black, this is among the first pic i get when just google "Greeks"
    Its from a demonstration so there are alot of people, so no one can say its cherrypicked, Italians, iberians, and Greeks are the darkest in Europe, dosent mean any are MENA or what ever, you have more sun then the rest, and of cours there are people that are Blond and pale in Every south euro country and there are dark easely tanned people.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    If this is pale by your standards then Italians are Black, this is among the first pic i get when just google "Greeks"
    Its from a demonstration so there are alot of people, so no one can say its cherrypicked, Italians, iberians, and Greeks are the darkest in Europe, dosent mean any are MENA or what ever, you have more sun then the rest, and of cours there are people that are Blond and pale in Every south euro country and there are dark easely tanned people.

A picture proves nothing, watch at least ten videos of a random crowd and you'll see the big difference I'm talking about. Greek of islands are dark.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkanic
    Ethnicity
    Shepherd
    Ancestry
    Mostly Romanian, minor Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 --> E-FTB6334
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Religion
    Orthodox-Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,973
    Given: 1,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by manu15151513 View Post
    A picture proves nothing, watch at least ten videos of a random crowd and you'll see the big difference I'm talking about. Greek of islands are dark.
    Pictures proves alot, maby not everything, and you can see that your theory that Greeks are pale is false, and of course there are pale Greeks i have Greek friends that are pale, but you make it sound that Greek look like pale English people, *no offence to the English*

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    Pictures proves alot, maby not everything, and you can see that your theory that Greeks are pale is false, and of course there are pale Greeks i have Greek friends that are pale, but you make it sound that Greek look like pale English people, *no offence to the English*
    Instead of so ridiculously narrowly evaluating what a people look like, just watch enough videos to get an accurate idea of all the countries of greece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymB5FtycHw, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZrbNctex2Y, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mtpaylo17k

Compared,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKBUWkzL8A&t=, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9cjN3dBTFI

If you don't see the extremely obvious difference you are colorblind

As you can see, the random videos of Greeks I found look nothing like your photo

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 04:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    My friend, you realize quickly that people here don't live in reality. I have Italian friends and I completely agree with you. It's dumb that people go out to darkwash Italians with cherry picked photos as a way to bring their own countries up (Spanish users do this here a lot). People suffer with a great deal of confirmation bias. An attempt to use cherry picked pictures of light Spaniards etc to show significant differences. While, in reality the differences are not nearly as large. On the italic roots site they do the same to Spaniards and other south euro groups like Portuguese for similar reasons the Spaniards do it here. It's all mental illness and internet propaganda that no one actually agrees with in reality.

I have black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Because of this my history in this forum is regarded with being an exotic creature by some (even within my ethnicity). As time moved on genetics have proved I am a very native man of where my ethnicity hails and so I do feel proudly connected despite the few weirdos telling me I'm an oddball. When situations like this occur you quickly see the mental illness. People that cannot accept feature and look variation within their own European ethnicities. If you go through and lurk you'll find threads of calling darker south euros possibly "gyspy admixed" or foreign admixed because of being tan and possessing darker traits. Why can't they be considered as native as a blonde blue eyed one? Hmm? Original euros were darker than that! Some people got a butt plug in their asses when it comes to accepting the fact that tribes and people for generations possess differences in phenotype. It's what makes human, human.
    Well said. Some people have lost contact with reality.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This should be evident to anyone who has traveled throughout Europe and well. Greeks are pale as hell (despite the stereotype) and very different from both southern and central Italians. Spanish and Portuguese are similar but the "borderline North African" component that is omnipresent in Italy is very missing.

Even South America, in its non-Mestizo white component, is very distinct from Italians as pale skinned.

With the exception of northern Italy and parts of Tuscany, the rest of Italy seems to be a very distinct group ethnically, profoundly distinct from the rest of Europe, together with the Greek islands. Why?

UV index and skin color are almost 100% correlated, I have made comparisons in the smallest detail all over the world, but not 100% exact always: Italy is sunnier and has a higher UV index than Greece and exposes a lot more at risk of skin cancers, sunburns and so on than the rest of southern europe in the balkans, which perfectly explains the chasm in skin colour. But spain and portugal don't have a lower uv index than italy, so why?

I find it hard to believe it has to do with distant genetics, natural selection is too fast not to bring about change
    I think I managed to answer my own question. Although the average cloud cover in Italy is the same as in Spain and Portugal, during the summer period (which is when the vast majority of sunburns and UV damage occur) Italy is sunnier, and this as a consequence makes Italy a more hostile place for sunburn than Spain. I calculated that the risk of sunburn in Italy in the summer, considering the average difference in summer cloudiness (with a tool that uses complex mathematical calculations to provide estimates of the risk of sunburn under certain conditions), is modelable as 72% spain and 28% north coastal tunisia/algeria. This means that in theory for every Italian with the same pigment as the average Spanish there should be one slightly more similar to a northern Tunisian than to Spanish, basically something in between. As many Italians who pass for Iberians as those who pass halfway between northern Tunisians and Iberians. Now let me explain. Italy has the highest UV index of all!

With Greece the aforementioned gap is much stronger than with Spain, that's why!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,000
    Given: 1,852

1 Not allowed!

There's a big difference between having Italian friends and having sampled the phenotypes of all the Italian provinces like I did... And I'm the furthest person existing here from the stereotype of the anthroporetarded you're talking about.
    Brother, you talk as if you were a scientist but you don't have anything to keep up. If you show us your samples, your maths, your studies, you will convince us.

At the moment you're just a guy full of shit who claims with a passion that Italians are the darkest in Europe. I have no interest in this discussion whatsoever. I'm 100% Northeastern Italian and even if I were a terrone I would not have OWD. I'm just commenting here because I think you're full of shit and will keep doing so unless you prove us the point with the serious research you claim to have.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0