Russia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 102

0 Not allowed!

Default Bad blood between Russians and Ukrainians

Never before Russians and Ukrainians were at war.

How will we coexist in the aftermath?

Last Online
    04-12-2024 @ 04:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lesser Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y23110
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized East Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,760
    Given: 5,256

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Never before Russians and Ukrainians were at war.

How will we coexist in the aftermath?
    If you coexist. Because Americans want to fight with Russia till the last Ukrainian or till the last Pole if they run out of Ukrainians willing to fight.
    Btw I could never understand why you Russians started the war. I see you have frozen land with winter like 9 months a year on average (here in Poland we have winter for about 6 months, remaining months are ok) but the global warming may improve your situation a lot plus you may want to cooperate with Europe and with China, develop your economy, infrastructure etc. There are big opportunities for Russia, a lot of smart people in Russia but then you suddenly invade the frickin Ukraine.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    If you coexist. Because Americans want to fight with Russia till the last Ukrainian or till the last Pole if they run out of Ukrainians willing to fight.
    Btw I could never understand why you Russians started the war. I see you have frozen land with winter like 9 months a year on average (here in Poland we have winter for about 6 months, remaining months are ok) but the global warming may improve your situation a lot plus you may want to cooperate with Europe and with China, develop your economy, infrastructure etc. There are big opportunities for Russia, a lot of smart people in Russia but then you suddenly invade the frickin Ukraine.
    I've always said the same. I don't understand why Russia ( I wouldn't say Russians in general) doesn't want to use peacefully big opportinities they
    have. The biggest country in the world have everything, talent people , good education and enormous natural resources. No one is attacking on Russia because Russia is a nuke power. It is very hard to understand the mentality leading Russians. It sounds like a 100 years old spirit.
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 12-09-2022 at 01:31 PM.

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 06:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

3 Not allowed!

Do you really not understand or pretend not to understand? Russia is not at war with Ukraine, Russia had to go to war on the territory of Ukraine with the entire West. Aren't mercenaries from all Western countries fighting there today, plus billions of dollars worth of weapons that are killing Russians today?! Do you think this will go unpunished for your countries? There is no! Russia always comes back and takes what is hers. You tried to destroy Russia with sanctions. It doesn't work for you and it won't work for you! You have included your weapons and your men, you are training the Ukrainians, you are part of this conflict in every way. You destroy their infrastructure. And I wonder at the patience of the Russians, how come they didn't send you. Your countries are acting like terrorists. You want to compete with Russia, come out directly as real warriors. The Western world is doomed and it will perish, because for you biblical values are no longer the basis, you Westerners are the Sodom and Gomorrah of our time, you profess some values that you call democratic, but they are anti-human, anti-biblical. You say why Russia does not use its capabilities peacefully, the answer is simple - because you never allow it. You are greedy for what Russia has, but you will never have it. The future is not of globalism but of nation states and only those with a long historical past and professing traditional human, moral and biblical values will survive, everything else will perish.
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 04:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Uralic-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Religion
    Axis Mundi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,240
    Given: 1,587

1 Not allowed!

About biblical values ...
    When and for how long was it, when Bibles were banned in Russia?

From “Wikipedia”:
    The main target of the anti-religious campaign in the 1920s and 1930s was the Russian Orthodox Church, which had the largest number of faithful. Nearly all of its clergy, and many of its believers, were shot or sent to labour camps. Theological schools were closed, and church publications were prohibited. More than 85,000 Orthodox priests were shot in 1937 alone. Only a twelfth of the Russian Orthodox Church's priests were left functioning in their parishes by 1941.
    ?

It seems the only truth allowed in those times, was the propaganda about how and when the Revolutionary forces entered the Winter Palace.

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 08:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 330

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PAGANE View Post
    Do you really not understand or pretend not to understand? Russia is not at war with Ukraine.
    Yeah, go tell that to Ukrainians. Face to face.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,198
    Given: 9,818

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dviz View Post
    Yeah, go tell that to Ukrainians. Face to face.
    What kind of ukrainians? Many ukrainian people are fighting on russian side, tons of other ukrainian have left this country, they dont wanna fight for Zelensky. The mainstream is not opinion of all ukrainians.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,198
    Given: 9,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    I've always said the same. I don't understand why Russia ( I wouldn't say Russians in general) doesn't want to use peacefully big opportinities they
    have. The biggest country in the world have everything, talent people , good education and enormous natural resources. No one is attacking on Russia because Russia is a nuke power. It is very hard to understand the mentality leading Russians. It sounds like a 100 years old spirit.
    Thats called paranoia, and this paranoia is based on real historical past. From russian point of view, nothing good has happened when the West was too close to russian borders, but they commited total destruction in Russia. It happened many times just look the 19-20. century.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    The gobernment started it. A many people here find that gobernment isn't exactly pro-Russian but pro-something-else.

A for the ordinary war mongering Joe, he's a victim of propaganda and of orders. Similarly to the covid case. But in case of the war the propaganda imo had it easier. The "nazi card" is easy to play here and they in UA made it seem quite real too. For the common misfortune. I think this clash has been prepared for many years by the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. The people was taught to be divided in two hostile sides. And now they force this division and succeed at that.

The card of "fighting the West" is very gross though since the gobernment gets along with that very West as well as ever. Yet, the poor average Joe swallows that too.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 08:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 330

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    What kind of ukrainians? Many ukrainian people are fighting on russian side, tons of other ukrainian have left this country, they dont wanna fight for Zelensky. The mainstream is not opinion of all ukrainians.
    Before the 2014 about 30% of the Ukrainians were pro-Russian, now they are less than 10%.

In Romania, we got a lot of the Ukrainian refugees from Kherson and Odessa regions and many of them held pro-Russian views at the beginning of the conflict. Now, 10 months into the war, they lost homes, relatives, etc, they understand that they were used by Russia in a very cynical way, and are extremely anti-Russia and anti-Putin.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information