Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brexit: the best advertising for EU fans.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,601
    Given: 3,593

0 Not allowed!

Default Brexit: the best advertising for EU fans.

And Britain is now experiencing the political and economic version of the universal flood, with the highest taxes in seventy years, a dramatic increase in the cost of living, the threat of electricity blackouts, a new prime minister without ideas and missing in combat, seven and a half million people on the waiting list for public health operations, and strikes every day by nurses, train and ambulance drivers, border police, postmen... Government recommendation to citizens (no joke): do not send Christmas greeting cards because they will not arrive until February, do not get sick so as not to overload hospitals, do not take the train and do not go on a trip abroad. If you do not leave the country, you will not have to queue at airports to re-enter, the perfect solution
    Brexit has come true, yes, but not in the way its architects promised: trade has plummeted because of the added cost of bureaucracy and tariffs, the UK economy is the less growing in the G7, London has been unable to sign any solid trade deals, and immigration, Instead of going down, it has risen to half a million people a year. And, above all, the quality of life of the middle and working classes has plummeted due to inflation and wage freezes. Companies distribute 96% of their profits to shareholders, instead of investing in salaries and technology.
    "What does it matter that they govern one or the other, if they are equal," says one of his followers. We have changed the Brussels establishment for another establishment that riddles us with taxes as if we were Sweden. Brexit has been betrayed. We voted for border control and more immigrants are coming in than ever before. We maintain most EU regulations, remain subject to European courts and have less money available."

Bravo!!!

I guess Brexit is the best publicity campaing the EU establishment could dream of.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,703
    Given: 16,822

2 Not allowed!

Yea as these phenomenons do not occur within EU countries.

Actually every dramatic scenario you EU-Fanboys projected on Brexit was pure bullshit and the EU is weaker than ever before.

Are you aware that the UK was one of the few net contributors to the EU and had the strongest military of it?

Look at things in Germany, the UK is a paradise compared to shithole Germany and the financial, demographic and geopolitical armageddon it faces.

Edit: For posts like this I want to Thumb down button back.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Yea as these phenomenons do not occur within EU countries.
    Whatever you want to say, but now UK is poorer, has more immigration than before (no euro but african and asian), they keep most of EU regulations and courts...

What a fantastic bunnisses theyˇve done!!

Actually every dramatic scenario you EU-Fanboys projected on Brexit was pure bullshit and the EU is weaker than ever before.
    I'm not a EU-fanboy, boy. Actually I expected Brexit to be a a success, or at least a demonstration that one could leave the EU without negative consecuences.

Are you aware that the UK was one of the few net contributors to the EU and had the strongest military of it?
    Yeas I'm aware, it was a big loss for EU. But it seems the the loss is even bigger for UK. I'm trying to be impartial.

Look at things in Germany, the UK is a paradise compared to shithole Germany and the financial, demographic and geopolitical armageddon it faces.
    a paradise? in what sense?. Is there some big german city that is only 37% german like London?

Edit: For posts like this I want to Thumb down button back.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,997
    Given: 43,450

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    Whatever you want to say, but now UK is poorer, has more immigration than before (no euro but african and asian), they keep most of EU regulations and courts...

I'm not a EU-fanboy, boy. Actually I expected Brexit to be a a success, or at least a demonstration that one could leave the EU without negative consecuences.

Yeas I'm aware, it was a big loss for EU. But it seems the the loss is even bigger for UK. I'm trying to be impartial.

a paradise? in what sense?. Is there some big german city that is only 37% german like London?

(Playing Devil's advocate): Germany has a severe impending energy crisis due to over-dependence on Russian gas and their phasing out of both coal and nuclear, an extremely low birthrate, and as far as ethnic diversity is concerned Frankfurt and Munich are not that much less diverse than London and Birmingham.

Nevertheless, it is true that leaving the EU has proven to be far more complex and bureaucratic than what was promised (by Johnson and friends).

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,993
    Given: 16,792

0 Not allowed!

I personally have stopped buying anything from the UK (much to my regret, as I liked certain British products and companies). After Brexit, E.U. costumers now have to pay customs fees plus VAT taxes for orders sent from the UK, which increases the price of any order easily by 35%. And like me, certainly many millions of potential EU customers have stopped buying from British companies. Just from that alone the impact and the losses must have been tremendous.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    (Playing Devil's advocate): Germany has a severe impending energy crisis due to over-dependence on Russian gas and their phasing out of both coal and nuclear, an extremely low birthrate, and as far as ethnic diversity is concerned Frankfurt and Munich are not that much less diverse than London and Birmingham.

Nevertheless, it is true that leaving the EU has proven to be far more complex and bureaucratic than what was promised (by Johnson and friends).
    But are these problems attached to EU membership?. I don't think so.

What shocks me more is the increment of immigration when this was the main reason many voters voted yes to Brexit.

Maybe they feel scammed now?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,689
    Given: 23,948

3 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

As the EU prevents you from immigration or refugees, the countries that refuse the EU/UN replacement migration plans get sued by the EU like Hungary.

Brexit was factually done in 2020, look at the demographic trend pre 2020 and see a clear trend that will continue cause the UK like all anglos have no ethnic awareness and are liberal.

But the UK now at least has the possibility of their own independent and sovereign immigration policy, what they do with the opportunity is another issue.

How can you say that 2 years after the Brexit was official and the EU is crumbling as much as the UK, USA or any country post Covid and during the Ukraine war.

The ethnic replacement of London and the UK already took place when they were EU members, and overall Germany has the same amount of foreigners like the UK, Germany is just not as centralized to a single city.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,997
    Given: 43,450

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    The ethnic replacement of London and the UK already took place when they were EU members, and overall Germany has the same amount of foreigners like the UK, Germany is just not as centralized to a single city.
    The overall percentage of foreigners is similar in both countries, but compared to Britain there is a higher ratio of European immigrants in Germany, even taking into account both the Turkish gastarbeiter and the much more recent influx of Syrians and Iraqis.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    The overall percentage of foreigners is similar in both countries, but compared to Britain there is a higher ratio of European immigrants in Germany, even taking into account both the Turkish gastarbeiter and the much more recent influx of Syrians and Iraqis.
    its completely irrelevant where they come from, I never met worse, arrogant and demanding refugees/immigrants than Ukrainians, I dont care if they look closer to Germans than a Turk, I prefer Turks over them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information