Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

What is wrong with recipricality law of Taoism, isnt it a brilliant statement about the nature`s rule? Also consistent with Newtonian classical laws !!

Yes, very brilliant, even when it elevates the reciprocality law unto the level of mutual rule and influence between man and nature!!But it is still not to be treated as a religious truth, chinese people treat it as a universal truth over all other wisdoms and religious principles!! this is the problem, chinese people treat it as the ultimate truth !! So you will understand why I react so strongly toward the contradictional intrepretations of Taoism and its intrinsic laws of contradiction. This can not be the ultimate truth, not even a part of the religious catechism, don`t you find the whole statement of "人法地,地法天,天法道,道法自然。“when interpreted in two contradictory ways, is actually making man the center of everything? the beginning as the man rules earth and vice versa, ending with tao rules nature and vice versa, then the man as the beginning and nature as the end, this nature however is defined by this man in "无为” condition, therefore the man of "无为“ is an understated "god" here. This Taoist statement is an anthropocentric philosophy made into a parareligious principle. This is very wrong, this explains why most taoist practioners pursue personal ascension into demigods(仙人)rather than try to help other people. Oh yea, the west is no better their church is corrupt, this is what I say the futile paradoxes, nobody is better so what? lets settle down forever? the west acts as a powerful mechanism of this negative argument don`t you see? You will only go for all these type of paradoxes with one another superfacial assumptions. Even I can not see much justice in the west, but I still believe the west is not totally corrupt nor is China. Go for deeper, and know each other deeper, there will be no such paradoxes but a harmonious truth of the one, this is not what we want: because this one is no better than lets trust in this lesser evil !! This is what the evil wants us to do..Find the deeper truth, everything will come togather on their own not in a natural way, but in MANY miraculous ways.

To put man under a perspective of natural works, and let man and nature rule over and struggle against each other: this is the understatement of the original "人法地,,,,道法自然" dogmatism, so I have to respond in a way of a religious man. This is not a part of any religion at all, let it be treated as a natural philosophy or secular ethics, but not religious.

Beyond man and nature, there is a universe of endless miracles, salvation is unstoppable, therefore it is natural? no, monsieur !! no !! when we choose to stay with our own nature and the nature under our own definition, we miss the wings of salvation from time to time, and get stuck forever in our own damnation. Only our own damnation and perpetual stupidity are natural or a part of what we considered as nature and science.

So let me give a new definition to the term : nature

Nature--what people can and want to and try to see in themselves and in the surrounding environment. Why would we call all objective existences as nature? becaause it is what we want to see according to our own nature, because all these we can see as natural act according to our own limitation, our own security, our own merits, our own ego, our own weakness, our own stupidity, our own selfishness, our own definition, our own power, our own image !!!Nature in man`s mouth is nothing but his projective and inflating ego !!

什么是自然?为什么我们要把周围的一切事物称为自然??想过吗?难道不是因为这些东西是我们根据自己的需要 去定义,根据我们自己的期望去定义,根据我们自己的局限性去反应,根据我们自己的弱点,自己的无知,自己的 自私,自己的形象去显现的一切吗????所谓的自然,不过是人类向外投射的自我形象,一个无比自恋,自满, 自欺欺人的自我形象而已。什么无为的自然而然,就是一个完全按照人类自身弱点而放任自我自然而然的过时思想 。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-01-2023 at 06:19 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

超越自我,超越自然,超越所有的法:

无我无为,自然超然,超越万法,万法皆空,
    空承万物,万物归一,归一神谕,神谕普照,
    普照光明,光明万世,万世万代,万代不息。

Selfless samadhi, a nature supernatural, super all-laws, all laws but vanities.
    Vanity of vanities, all vanities have an end, an end by God`s words, words that shine.
    Shine with myriad rays, rays over all the worlds, all worlds and geneses(plural of genesis), geneses of the undying light.

我自创的神光道(我自创的道教版本)诗歌,作为个人的思想总结。My own invention of a sacred hymn to replace the taoist anthropocentric verses, in my version, 无为 is translated as "samadhi"-- perfection of physical existence.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-01-2023 at 07:09 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why I do not comment much about Covid?

Out of respect for those who could not have suffer it and the scale of matter is simply beyond my conscience`s grasp, I can not fake up ideas even for a a few posts to pimp some attention. I have no ideas about it at all. I just like everyone else awaiting for fate, nor I try hard to evade it.

More chinese terms to be reinvented:

洞天--》通天洞(my earlier version)--》天洞(my latest),天洞/the cave in the heaven is simply better.

众妙之门--》奥秘之门 and 奥妙之门:This is a fabulous concept that is similar to my statement about the ocean of miracles, 众/myriad/countless, 妙/wonder, 之/the reverse of "of", 门/door/gateway;in my reinvention, I use 奥秘 and 奥妙,奥/immanent/extreme, 秘/secret/mystery, so we have 奥秘之门/ gateway to the immanent secrets, and 奥妙之门/gateway to immanent wonders. The original term of 众妙之门 came from Taoist practices too, it is how some exclusive practices obscures the wisdom from people. I thought chinese glossaries do not have the word for Immanency, but there it is. You can check the sino-English dictionnary for yourself, word by word etymologically is impeccable to be augmented into my new definitions, or simply only recovering its original meanings.

I would also coin more chinese words of wonder: 奥心,奥义(existing, but not fully defined like the "nature" before me), 奥界,奥宇。

奥心:The ultimate order of the universally immanent mechanism, 宇宙万物的内在的极致真理。
    奥义:Originally "the highest principle" by the existing definition, but however, literally this word can be translated as "the essence of all things". 原本的意思是大绝招或者最高真理,但是可以解读为万物之本相。
    奥界:The inner world which is unseen by mundane lives. 内在的不可见之世界,比如心灵世界。
    奥宇:The extreme depth of the emptiness. 极致深邃的虚无空间
    奥虚:The world of Chao,原初的混沌世界
    奥空:The space within a space, 空间中的空间
    奥想:Imagination into the spatial transformation, 想象力的空间
    奥法:Mysterious powers, 神秘之力
    奥音:The voice of soul, 内心的声音,灵魂的语言

我发明的新词喜欢不?中文的魅力是无限的,目前被发掘的仅仅不到十万分之一。

Chinese language is really wonderful, who is interested in my metacosmology can try to learn chinese and follow my path.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-02-2023 at 08:46 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

奥之心门

万物虽为虚像,但皆有其奥义,奥义之相为虚之虚,奥之奥,空之空,无形无态,所以奥义本相为门,则万物又皆 为奥义之门。奥义之门,虚门不虚,空门不空,有奥奥之门,奥之奥,门之门,地之地,天之天,则神光可见,奥 妙于光之所及,奥秘于神之所在。光为妙之门,神为秘之门,万物有光为妙,万物有神为秘,有光有神,奥妙奥秘 ,众妙众秘,众神之门,众神之神,唯心可见,见于心门,不可言喻,唯心门通达万物之奥义,至见 众神之门。

我以 “奥”的拓展定义写的圣诗歌。

The Immanent Gateway

All is but vanity, however the immanent works inside, the immanent has its forms, forms of vanity of vanities, immanent of immanents, formless of formless, therefore we call the immanent as the gateway and the vanity of vanities the gateway to the immanent. The immanence of the world, is but the immanent of the immanence, the gateway to gateways, to land of lands, to sky of skys, to everything of everything, to the light of wonders and wonders of God. The devine gateway is light, God the creator of wonders, let the world enjoy the light and fear God, this is the wonder of wonders, mystery of mysteries, God of gods. The gateway to the immanent is the Heart, the Heart is The Immanent Gateway, is outside the vanity of vanities, leads the devine gateways to All.

You will miss a lot if you do not know chinese, I penned this hymn based on the chinese word "奥“, exploiting as much as I can the power of this word, the English translation only has the basic meanings but lack the magic of powerful allegories of the chinese characters. The allegories come from the chinese characters. But the English version also has its own charm.

更多的神光道的新中文词汇:

神秘之光,光明之门,奥妙之光,众妙之光,日月之门,天地之门,心灵之门;
    有门就有钥匙,所以我们可以有:神秘之钥,奥妙之钥,光明之钥,日月之钥,心灵之钥,等等。

为什么要发明这些词汇呢?是为了要充分发挥中文的形象意义和其历史意义,一般来说,词汇应用越多,其能够积 累的历史意义就越多,表达力就更加丰富。我从有神论的角度重新整理中文词汇,可以丰富中文 的多元表达力。比如,以上词汇就很美,而且也很有意义。每个词语都可以重新写诗歌,每首诗歌都能发掘新的词 汇。

神秘之光

神秘又光明,伟大又残酷,太阳,你照亮了世界万物的眼睛,让我们看到这美丽而残酷的世界。
    美妙又光明,冷漠又温暖,月亮,你照亮了世界万物的梦乡,让我们看到这世界在梦中的模样。
    微弱又光明,遥远又永恒,星辰们,你们照亮了世界万物的心灵,让我们看到彼此心中的那太阳,月 亮,与群星。
    无形又光明,你无所不在,生命阿!你们照亮了所有光明的源泉,让我们能够在彼此的世界中永远生 活。

The Mysterious Light

Mysterious and glorious, great and cruel, Sun, you light up the world`s eyes, let us see this beautiful but cruel world.
    Wonderful and glorious, aloft and warm, Moon, you light up world`s dreams, let us see the netherworld within our dreams.
    Faible and glorious, faraway and aeternal, stars, you light up the world`s soul, let us see the Sun, Moon, stars within each other`Heart.
    Formless and glorious, all present, life! you light up the source of all lights, let us live within each other for aeternity.

A trial of reinventing the chinese language, writing hymns in a devotional way, the English version is subsequent to the chinese version, the rhetorique and allegories were all inspired by the chinese language.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-02-2023 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

神光道/ShenGuang--对道教的一个修正主义现代化,有神论化改造,不一定每个人都会喜欢。不强迫大家都要信同样的神,任何人都可 以把神光道作为一个全新的审美方法来重新编译中国传统文化。只要大家觉得美就行了,信不信神,是个人自由, 所以我本人的信仰也由我自己决定。神光道的符号就是一个门,n 符号,下面画一把钥匙就好--都采用中文象形字体的变体。与太极八卦相对应,拥有自己的符号,也是属于全体中国和全人类的符号。中国文化 博大精深,改造中国文化不是我一个人能够完成的,我只是试一试而已。

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Chinese are cool I really like them
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

神光道之美学原理

1-心之美成就万物与自身之美
    2-美是一种力量
    3-心之美不属于任何个人,而是万物共有之美
    4-超越自我造就和谐之美,和谐之美高于矛盾的力量
    5-不居德为大德,不居美也为伟大之美,
    6-人类的美分为--身之美,德之美,思之美
    7-身之美:形态,仪态之美;德之美:行为之美,道义之美; 思之美:智慧之美,思想之美
    8-美需要3个媒介,是眼睛,叫美之眼,有3个,1--天眼(太阳,月亮,星星,地球,所有的天体),2--生眼(普通的生物眼睛),3--心眼(人类与生物拥有的思想 智慧之美)
    9-带有明亮眼睛的东西都是美的, 心是美的源泉,眼睛是美的载体与媒介。
    10-眼睛的主要目的就是为了欣赏美和创造美, 所有美的存在都可以称为眼睛,或者美之眼。
    11-所有眼睛都具有发射和接受美之力的力量,或者说这样的眼睛才是真正的眼睛。

ShenGuang Taoism`s aesthetic principles:

1--The beauty of Heart is the highest beauty in the universe, the Heart is the source of beauty.
    2--The beauty of Heart is a power.
    3--The beauty of Heart does not belong to any individual, it is the transcending power that will not come back in the old forms.
    4--Self transcendency opens the eye to the universal beauty, beautyvanquishes all paradoxes and contradictions.
    5--Aestheticism is the art of transcending all physical paradoxes and conflicts.
    6--The greatest beauty of an individual is when it does not claim proprietorship over its own beauty.
    7--The beauty of a human being comprised of 3 elements: 1--Bodily, 2--Virtue(good deeds, character, courage), 3--Mind(good thoughts, wisdom)
    8--Beauty has conduits which also are vessels of beauty, are the 3 eyes I call as the eyes of beauty:
    <1--The Heavenly eye(all celestial bodies, Sun, Moon, Earth, planets, asteroids),
    2--The Earthly eye(of living creatures), 3--The Invisible eye(thoughts, music, ideas, harmony, art pieces)>
    9--Anything with a bright eye is beautiful, an artist has at least the invisible eye, his works are also his invisible eyes.
    10--Eye`s true purpose is to appreciate and create beauty, every beauty is an eye of beauty by its own right.
    11--Eye`s true function is to both emit and receive the power of beauty, every form of beauty can be called as “an eye of beauty".

我把神光道之美学准则留下来,喜欢的可以根据这些准则自己去发展自己的神光美学, 一起更新升级中国文化。
    Above are my main principles of aestheticism.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-02-2023 at 11:51 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Chinese are cool I really like them
    You are much welcomed.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

神光道要用美学代替道教的修仙,为什么我反对修仙?因为 修仙是一个自我封闭的内求,内求真理是全人类的共识,但是内求真理不代表一个高度隔绝的修行状态,首先真正 的内求必须无我,我支持和赞赏佛门的修行,就是因为他们的修行法门以净空自我为基础,就是首先在思想上无我 。然而修仙不是这样,而是以个人的好奇心,个人自我感觉良好去修行,当然不排除个别修为极高的修仙者能够达 到无我的内心,但是至少在道教修行的准则额额中,还是以个人需求和野心为主,这也是为什么道教与佛教没有能 完全融合的原因。所以,在此我提出用修美,修心,修理为主的神光道,修美就是见美,审美,悟美;修心就是修 德,修行,修智慧;修理为修辞,修文,修艺,在思想上达成一个具有高度人文修养,心灵敏锐,思维敏捷,品德 高尚的个人品格,是的,神光三修:修美,修心,修理,就是为了塑造一个理想的个人品格,再以这样的品格去面 对人生同时与神对话。是的,与神对话,作为一个拥有高尚品格的人,这样的人与神进行对话,会改变世界的一切 的。目的,就是为了众生,一切的众生,凡身众生,哪怕是灵界众生与佛土之众神佛。我相信,神与佛,就像神与 人一样,神是慈悲的。难道你们告诉我,修仙真的能够为普渡众生?告诉我,我就可以修仙,至少从我看,还见不 到这样的修仙者。在此发帖也是我修行的一个部分,就是修心。

我不想做仙人,只想做一个能够与神沟通的高尚之人,一个高尚到能包容自己弱点,不需要去做一个完美的人的高 尚者,神啊,告诉我,我要怎么做。。。。人,佛,鬼,众生,皆为我人民,我亦为人民之子,只愿此生生为人民 之子,死为人民之鬼,人民之佛,人民之众生。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-02-2023 at 01:34 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

为民主斗争是心智没有发育健全的象征,虽然是没有错但是是一个连错都算不上的耻辱。共产主义也不过是民主斗 争下的一个必然与畸形的产物,如同心智不全的两个所谓的民主斗士早婚的后代一般,也是心智有问题的一群人, 共产主义是愚蠢的民主斗争的必然产物罢了。如果智慧发展的成熟,就不会有为民主而斗争的必要性了。如同我本 人,虽然反共,但不是什么民主主义者,我是神治主义,是高尚之神通者,一般人的民主与我毫无关联,反共是出 于本能,一种高级的本能,理由是说不完的,说了你们也不理解。所以,当你们也能够发展出神通般的智慧的时候 ,也会有这样的高级本能,就理解我所有的话了。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-03-2023 at 01:20 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information