Caucasoid, Iuropean, JudeoArab, Iberian, GrecoRoman
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 52

0 Not allowed!

Default What's with haplo K2b(R,Q,M...)

Have you noticed the weird distribution of haplogroup K2b?
    It has 2 branches, 1 is MS of the Melanesian people. Just here this is strange, because K2b is the "brother" of K2a(NO) of Finns, Chinese...
    Melanesian and Mongoloids aren't supposed to be close, Melanesian is a very ancient and divergent race.
    Aborigenes for example are haplogroup C, which is also ancient and divergent which leads me to think they're "purer" Melanesians and Papuans invaded... but got absorbed.

But this gets even weirder, the 2nd branch of K2b is haplogroup P(QR). P the parent is also Melanesian. But Q is American and "Mongoloid" in theory, and comes from Siberia and was found with haplogroup U(European)...

Also it's haplogroup R, which even though it's partenered with Melanesians, Mongoloids, Native Americans... It appears in Europeans... And Indians, and Latinos, and Africans(why not)!!!

This may sound unraveled, but that's the point, I do it this way since that's the sensation you get from learning this

How an haplogroup has a Melanesian branch, another branch that is also Melanesian, but with descendants that are Native Americans and Whotes??

And there are also other branches, the aforementioned K2a(NO) that is East Asian and Finnish at the same time.
    Then it's haplogroup O that is in Polynesians and even Negritos...

Then it's K1(LT) that first appeared as a Mongoloid in N. China. But now it's Dravidian and Middle Eastern(there's a thread of T being Sumerian), even T peaks in Somalia today.

Asia and haplogroup K are weird, they're mixed up in a confusing way. But there's more...
    I was talking about Aboriginals and haplogroup C, as well as Dravidians and haplogroup L.

But there are even more ancient haplogroups that match these very ancient populations.
    Dravidian low castes(arguably the most native) are haplogroup F.

Andamanese are haplogroup D(and only mitochondrial M). So you could say that Aborigenes are also mixed and Andamanese are a better example of the original Australoids.

I say this because mitochondrial haplogroup M seems to be native to (southeast)Asia and Australia, and N'R to the Ural mountains.
    So any population that isn't 100% 1 of those 2 haplogroups, you know it has mixed.

Also Andamanese(and Melanesians) SOMEWHAT resemble Africans(some more than others), so it makes sense that they same haplogroup (DE) went to colonize those populations.
    But that leaves us with another oddity, Japanese have ancestry from this people too... Jomon have minor Melanesian ancestry but again, this is weird

Banned
    Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dongyi
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Ancestry
    Dongyi
    Country
    China
    Y-DNA
    O2a1c2*
    mtDNA
    D4
    Religion
    Taoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

K2b is different from K2a,My theory is,K2b is direct of Indo European R and Q,They were negritos of Aeta haplogroup P people,made north through Taiwan and became Tianyuan man and continue migrants to West to became yanmaya,But K2a is older,K2a probably migrants to China became NO without going to Melaniasia.K2a/K2b split place is probably todays West Asia.
    Worth mention that Q/R's age is much younger than NO,meaning they indeed lived in Melanisia for probably 20000 years.

Thread Information