Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about feminism?

Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 01:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    unknown
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid + Keltic Nordid + some Alpinid according to TA:)
    Politics
    Communist
    Religion
    Karl Marx
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default What do you think about feminism?

Is there a good kind? If so how is it dispersed within our society?

Last Online
    05-07-2012 @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

2 Not allowed!

I'm personally all for equality up to a rational degree. Intelligence, for example, has nothing do to with gender, so therefore it shouldn't be something where men or women are treated differently. Physical matters are a whole different area, men are simply more fit certain tasks, such as being a construction worker, soldier or any other job that requires physical strength. I personally find feminism a good thing, in that women and men should be treated equally and i mean this in the most literal sense, amount of work done = amount payed, if a women can't get as much done as a man or vice versa, it's THEIR fault, it's not discrimination.

And i hate radical feminists who blame men for absolutly everything. I mean, i remember some of those 'stop rape' adds some time ago talking about women having sex while drunk, that's not the mens fault, that's your fault for being a stupid drunk bitch and putting his.. well, you can fill in the rest for yourself can't you?

Last Online
    12-07-2011 @ 11:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

The generality of the learned of all ages have advanced many things to the disadvantage of woman: but not one has ever thought of adding the least privilege to those we have in general agreed to allow them. Nay the wise of all times and places are so unanimous in the establishment of the men's sovereignty over women, that one should be apt to imagine they had conspired together; but for the evident impossibility, that so many persons of different ages, distant climes, and opposite interests, unknown to each other, should be able to combine with one another. Whence it is plain to a demonstration, that the state of subordination, which woman is in to man, must have been dictated at least by reason and prudence.

This alone might suffice to show how greatly the Lady my antagonist is overseen in imputing the power of our sex over her own to blind custom and inconsiderate prejudice. But what will confirm it still more, is the universal ease with which the women of all ages have supported this their condition. The general content with which they submit is a plain proof, that they look upon submission as a natural duty they owe to us; and that, conscious of the legalness of our authority, they pass the same judgment on their dependency as every man does. Insomuch that both sexes appear convinced that their souls are as different as their bodies, and that there ought to be as great distinction between the two sexes in all the functions of life as there is in that of instrumentally producing it. All which considered, no woman in her senses can doubt of the subjection of that sex to ours being dictated at least by the Laws of Nature and Reason. . . .
    Man Superior to Woman; or, A Vindication of Man’s Natural Right of Sovereign Authority over the Woman *

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

If they are blonde with big boobs, no problem.

Lettuce, Gruyere, Bacon and Tomato Pride, WorldWide!!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-14-2013 @ 04:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Occidental
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

SLA, Slut-Lesbian Alliance.

Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 01:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    unknown
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid + Keltic Nordid + some Alpinid according to TA:)
    Politics
    Communist
    Religion
    Karl Marx
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rygg View Post
    I'm personally all for equality up to a rational degree. Intelligence, for example, has nothing do to with gender, so therefore it shouldn't be something where men or women are treated differently. Physical matters are a whole different area, men are simply more fit certain tasks, such as being a construction worker, soldier or any other job that requires physical strength. I personally find feminism a good thing, in that women and men should be treated equally and i mean this in the most literal sense, amount of work done = amount payed, if a women can't get as much done as a man or vice versa, it's THEIR fault, it's not discrimination.

And i hate radical feminists who blame men for absolutly everything. I mean, i remember some of those 'stop rape' adds some time ago talking about women having sex while drunk, that's not the mens fault, that's your fault for being a stupid drunk bitch and putting his.. well, you can fill in the rest for yourself can't you?
    I mostly agree. Do you believe women are unfairly discriminated against where you live, for example in the working world, in the academic world, ect? In American there is certainly some discrimination in this regard. What should be done about it if anything to me seems the hardest question.

Fuhrer
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 05:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    Ethnicity
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    Lord Howe Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,336
    Given: 685

7 Not allowed!

Well, some feminists did fight for equal rights.

Voting rights, property rights, workplace and education rights, spousal rights.
    I mean, those were reasonable requests,and I'm sure if you looked at your Mother, or if you have them, your Sister, Daughter, Aunt or Niece, you would not want a future for them where they were second class citizens.

On the other hand the Second and Third-wave feminists, for the most part, have seized the feminist agenda, and they have done much more harm than good.

They're not about equality, they are about female superiority,and so although feminism hasn't historically been a bad thing, it's become a bad thing increasingly owing to what contemporary feminists have done.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by safinator View Post

I mean, those were reasonable requests,and I'm sure if you looked at your Mother, or if you have them, your Sister, Daughter, Aunt or Niece, you would not want a future for them where they were second class citizens.

On the other hand the Second and Third-wave feminists, for the most part, have seized the feminist agenda, and they have done much more harm than good.

They're not about equality, they are about female superiority,and so although feminism hasn't historically been a bad thing, it's become a bad thing increasingly owing to what contemporary feminists have done.
    this

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by safinator View Post

I agree with this in totality.

The thing is that I truly respect and admire good respectable women like no other.
    But in the bigger picture, lose shameless cold blooded twisted cunts have taken advantages of these privileges women have earned.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-10-2014 @ 11:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Reheboster basters
    Ancestry
    Namibian Tribesmen
    Country
    Turkey
    Region