View Poll Results: Do sexy Spaniards pass in Lebanon or Estonia better?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebanon

37 78.72%
  • Estonia

10 21.28%
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Spaniards pass better in Lebanon or Estonia?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,188
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaganPoet View Post
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...stern-Russians
    These people neither look darker or more Asiatic than people from Belgium and bordering regions in other countries. They do look more tanned because more outdoor life, but not inherently.
    Mongoloďdes! Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central/West European
    Ethnicity
    Central/West European
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 161

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    Mongoloďdes! Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!
    Are you okay?
    There are almost no people with pronounced mongoloid features in that post.
    Last edited by PaganPoet; 01-10-2023 at 01:21 AM.

Last Online
    09-02-2023 @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Mestizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Left
    Religion
    Protestant
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,734
    Given: 1,862

0 Not allowed!

Typical Lebanese phenotype is Nordic

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,645
    Given: 1,565

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    The 4% of NA we have it as an ornament, like a ring or necklace or headband, we put it on and take it off when we feel like it, it is not relevant to us, if someone has not heard it I repeat it.

Ahhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Andalusia has not turned out like Southern Italy, accept that.

It is true that in deep Andalusia you can get your head bashed in with a stick, but that can happen in any country in the world.
    It's more than 4%, it can go as high as 10% for some. This is not arbitrary. Southern Italy has NA looking types as well. At least I admit it. We have traded with ancient Egyptians.

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    You are not White, then why bother? Here people are discussing whiteness. If you don’t like it, go find a Hindi thread.
    Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    Too bad girl, this is the age of technology, and more and more people will start discarding these old and useless ideas. If you've ever actually seen enough Spaniards you'll quickly realize that they are visibly far more like other Europeans than a Lebanese person.
    Is this another southern European posing as a fucking German (like the banned retard "Marshall Theodore")? Try again buster. These enough spaniards will still look more like turks or syrians than fucking Latvians and norwegians. Give me a fucking break! Not all europeans look like each other! And again, nobody cares about your genetic technologies. We have eyes and we perceieve people through our eyes. We don't 23 and me people that we see in the streets. We are not creepy nerds like ya!

I think these ridiculous positions based on minor attributes, and supposed regional phenotypes, are not worth considering. I think there are mostly common looks that can be found all across europe with little variation, and most attempts at nailing down "phenotypes" of countries are just looking at extreme outliers or exemplary and noteworthy rare looks. You can handwave genetic clustering as if it is an argument, but intuitively we know what we see, and we have known that europeans in general are all related for a very long time. Only in recent decades with the rise of aryanism in white nationalist circles has it been called into question. But realistically, if you put 100 estonians, 100 lebanese, and 100 spanish in a room, people will know who is european.
    This has gotta be a Spaniard larping as a germanic american. Why do you care so much? White americans don't give a fuck about who's european and white, and who isn't. It's generally the spaniards, greeks and as well some insecure islanders.

By the way, you should be hard fucking pressed to find out that Lebanon is winning in this poll. So much for your "theories".

Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    Wow seems you commented on that post!

Sikeliot you're everywhere, even a woman talking ab phoencians and north africans a lot which is fine bc I think those two admixtures are a cool part of what makes up the iberian gene pool but still…

Anyway gn
    Err nope, not me. How dumb of me to link that page if it was me! But looks like he agrees with me. You must be so obtuse and ignorant of the world to think that only I have that fucking view because many people link iberians with northern africans and phoenicians! ....

<<< Sikeliot is my hero btw, you can see it on my profile

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,935
    Given: 7,460

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by abceff View Post
    4%? lol

Target: Spanish_Andalucia
    Distance: 1.1876% / 0.01187596
    42.6 Iberia_East_IA
    17.4 AUT_IA_La_Tene
    16.2 Rome_Imperial_EastMed
    11.6 England_IA
    8.4 TUN_Kerkouane_IA
    3.8 SWE_IA

Distance: 1.2236% / 0.01223634
    42.6 Iberia_East_IA
    19.2 AUT_IA_La_Tene
    12.0 Rome_Imperial_EastMed
    10.8 England_IA
    10.0 Canary_Islands_Guanche
    3.8 SWE_IA
    1.6 Levant_IA

Distance: 1.9583% / 0.01958312
    54.6 EEF
    28.8 Steppe_Pastoralist
    11.6 Western_Hunter-Gatherer
    5.0 Iberomaurusian
    Moors that went to Spain were Arabized, so better to use modern Maghrebi samples instead of IA ones.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,935
    Given: 7,460

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Bell View Post
    Yeah, interesting
    Maybe was a especific name for Iberian Kelts?
    Or maybe its just a coincidence, but Celtiberian is bcs was the mix of Kelts (Celtici?) + Iberians tribe, abt Celtici idk
    It's the same name basically. 'G' and 'C' (k) are similar sounds — Gallaeci, Galli, Celtici, Celtiberi.

Also, keep in mind these are Latinized names, suffixes could've been added by Romans to differentiate them. Iberia is named after the Ebro River, so Celtiberians may have been called that because they were the Celts that lived by the Ebro.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

0 Not allowed!

Gallop makes me want to troll Spaniards. I think I get it now.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Is this another southern European posing as a fucking German (like the banned retard "Marshall Theodore")? Try again buster. These enough spaniards will still look more like turks or syrians than fucking Latvians and norwegians. Give me a fucking break! Not all europeans look like each other! And again, nobody cares about your genetic technologies. We have eyes and we perceieve people through our eyes. We don't 23 and me people that we see in the streets. We are not creepy nerds like ya!

This has gotta be a Spaniard larping as a germanic american. Why do you care so much? White americans don't give a fuck about who's european and white, and who isn't. It's generally the spaniards, greeks and as well some insecure islanders.
    By the way, you should be hard fucking pressed to find out that Lebanon is winning in this poll. So much for your "theories".
    Struck a nerve huh? We don't need to 23andme everyone nowadays, because we know if someone comes from X country they're related to X Y and Z people. I guess I really pissed you off by calling you out on your pseudo-scientific bullshit.

I'm only interested in this kind of debate because it's becoming irritating to me, as someone who is interested in the more scientific anthropological side of things, to hear people repeating the same old unfounded bullshit that they've been consuming since the 19th century. Shit like the "black Irish" or whether Russians are mongoloids, and any other of a host of retarded ideas that we can now categorically prove are wrong. It's concerning, to me personally, because it becomes ammo for bitter shitflinging between groups with too much crap in their head. Like Southern Europeans trying desperately to claim that they're blonde haired and blue eyed, as if that's the only thing that makes someone white when it doesn't really matter. I don't think anyone arguing in these debates has ever actually studied the face of a real living European in the wild for more than ten seconds. It also causes a lot of retardation in the U.S. because people now wonder if so and so here is "white" or not based on traits that are commonly found in all Europeans.

It's stupid, I'm sick of hearing it, I'm sick of reading it, and we've known with good scientific proof that it's just plain wrong for 2 decades or more. I'd rather see people discuss more intelligent things like the causes of basal genetic differences in different parts of Europe regarding WHG, Steppe, and Farmer.

Go ahead, call me a nerd. But you're still wrong :^)
    Last edited by SouthDutch7991; 01-11-2023 at 02:05 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,540
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

It's more than 4%, it can go as high as 10% for some. This is not arbitrary. Southern Italy has NA looking types as well. At least I admit it. We have traded with ancient Egyptians.

Maybe in the G25, in the networks I have never seen a Spaniard with a saliva test get a 10% NA.

Spaniards look like what they are: Europeans. It's not about cheap ethnic characterizations for Hollywood movies of the 40's. He passes better or here is nonsense, a group of Spanish tourists will not pass in Turkey, if he wants them not to pass in Estonia, he won't keep me awake either.

Europe is not only Sweden and Latvia and from there on we fit the parts we want into distant territories in other continents because they do not resemble the Swedes or Latvians.
    Last edited by Gallop; 01-11-2023 at 02:08 AM.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

1 Not allowed!

Shut up.

Err nope, not me. How dumb of me to link that page if it was me! But looks like he agrees with me. You must be so obtuse and ignorant of the world to think that only I have that fucking view because many people link iberians with northern africans and phoenicians! ....

<<< Sikeliot is my hero btw, you can see it on my profile
    Marshal Theodore didn't pretend to be German and he's not banned. He wanted to take time off from this forum. Although he is a previously banned poster.

I find it ironic you're quick to accuse someone of being fake when you've raised so many people's suspicions yourself.

I don't agree with those people. I can spot a sock puppet a mile away and while you are a dumb cunt, you're not a former dumb cunt who has posted here.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information