HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Honestly these 2 look less Turkmen shifted than many of the other Kurds I posted and we have certainly more Central Asian looking ones in Iraqi Kurdistan maybe more so around Sulemani and surrounding and even among my relatives most of who are not aware of Turkmen ancestor at least up to thei grandparents time. Before that we don’t know.
    I am sure you have posted much more East Eurasian Kurds. But to have the audacity to claim East Eurasian shift is very typical on the average. Man Dilawar you are living on a diferent planet.

And I don't even think those two examples look East Eurasian shifted. They are just smiling squishing their eyes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-11-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 (Mede => Parthian)
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

1 Not allowed!

More actual footage of Southern and Eastern Kurds

But Zoro/Dilawar has actually proven with his carefully selected photos that Southern Kurds look Turkmen/Afghan/Baloch and Northern Kurds Balkan.
    Acting like the difference between North and Southern Kurds is like the difference between Persians to Afghans, Turkmens and Baloch.

Reality is Northern Kurds look most like Southern Kurds and vica versa. Physically and genetically. Any claim beyond that is simply someone being stupid, trolling or in denial.

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demhat View Post
    Zoro Dilawar or whatever you keep calling yourself I asked you once to stop making claims about things you have not much knowledge about. I know who you are And I knew it for years when you confused the Sorani zh sound with Persian z not knowing that this combination is pronounced like j in Kurmanji and not like Persian z, up until I showed you a language video with pronounciation. This isn't a simple mistake a fluent Sorani speaker does, it is a sign of someone who learned a language online. But I acted clueless. Also you gave it away in many other ways but I ignored it. I have no problem about anyone pretending to be a Kurd. But you cross a line if you make things up which is anti scientific and against the unity of my people. You are not an expert on Kurds and stop lecturing things on subjects where your knowledge is insufficient.

Again this guy brings up Balochistan and Afghanistan whenever it is about Kurds. Man are you ok? Baloch, Afghans and Kurds share some ancient genetic and linguistic history however their genetic structure is overall as far apart as that of Bosnians/Serbs to us and this tells you something.

North and South Kurds literally cluster together on a genetic basis there must be a massive lack of shame for someone to even be able to make this massive amount of lies up.

Kurds from North are phenotypically still closest to Kurds from South and vica versa don't make claims if you lack enough knowledge. I have ancestry from both parts.

They barely differ from Northern Kurds with the exception of natural North vs South gradient in pigmentation. And maybe some change in frequency of certain physical types.

Another prove you are not not a real Kurd because you lack basic clues. Kurmanji is spoken in all four parts of Kurdistan. In South as well in East too. Man to put out so much misinformation in such a confident way is really something

Calm down no need to get triggered because the Turkey Kurd looks like the Indian vlogger. Show some manners no need to act like a 15 year old kid !

I’m curious all Kurds from Turkey as racist as you? I say that because unlike you Iraqi Kurds love everyone including Indians and Turks and BTW we don’t like PKK in Iraq and also BTW Turkish government is our number 1 trading partner.

Again you’re clueless about who i really am. You must be thinking that any Iraqi Kurd in love with Indians and Indian culture and Indian movies must be Dilawar friends or relatives.

Hmm i wonder why these videos are Sorani Kurds (including the Kurd-S. Asian weddings) and why I can’t find videos like that from Kurds from Turkey. Could it be that you guys are racist. I’m sure you have a good explanation

Last edited by Zoro; 01-04-2023 at 12:01 PM.
    Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And I knew it for years when you confused the Sorani zh sound with Persian z not knowing that this combination is pronounced like j in Kurmanji and not like Persian z
    Stop lying. A guy from Turkey who probably doesn’t know kurdish is teaching me who is fluent in Pashto and Kurdi AND who has been speaking Kurdi since 5 years old AND who has spoken Kurdi for more years than his age how to speak Kurdi

Listen idiot stop twisting what I said which was that kurdi uses alot of Zh like Pashto and Russian whereas Persian doesn’t. Get it ???

Banned
    Last Online
    02-22-2023 @ 02:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 113

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demhat View Post

Again this guy brings up Balochistan and Afghanistan whenever it is about Kurds. Man are you ok? Baloch, Afghans and Kurds share some ancient genetic and linguistic history however their genetic structure is overall as far apart as that of Bosnians/Serbs to us and this tells you something.

I get you, and zoro/dilawer/parween(he was a apparently a girl named "parveen" on forumbiodiversity, everything parveen said was exactly idenctial to zoro on TA) is exaggerating a lot of bullshit.
    But i think its bit an exaggeration to say serbs/bosnians are as far apart from kurds as afghans/balochs are? They share way more ancestry with latter even, compared to former(but i get it, most afghans/balochs are too non-west eurasian, while kurds and balkans are almost equally west eurasian)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bokoto View Post
    I am the example of the Kurdish appearing Sri Lankan. Why am I being ignored? None of these Kurds look like me. I look very Indian compared to Afghans and Iranians and have nothing to do with these people. Just one question.... Do I look Egyptian, Saudi, Yemeni, southern Iraqi?

can i be arabid+slight egyptid?
    I can only speak for Iraqi Kurdistan. You would blend very normally here both pigment and features. You can also blend in normally in Iran and Afghanistan.

If you look at the video i posted above of the Indian traveler in Kurdistan you will see that most of the kurds in the video look more Indian than you. Don’t take my word look yourself

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Applesandoranges View Post
    I get you, and zoro/dilawer/parween(he was a apparently a girl named "parveen" on forumbiodiversity, everything parveen said was exactly idenctial to zoro on TA) is exaggerating a lot of bullshit.
    But i think its bit an exaggeration to say serbs/bosnians are as far apart from kurds as afghans/balochs are? They share way more ancestry with latter even, compared to former(but i get it, most afghans/balochs are too non-west eurasian, while kurds and balkans are almost equally west eurasian)
    Keep halucinating Afghan wannabe.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-22-2023 @ 02:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 113

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Keep halucinating Afghan wannabe.
    Are you now gonna pretend you werent parveen?

Youre 100% parveen, everything you said in both accounts were the SAME. NO DIFFERENCES. I think i remember you could both even speak pashto.

here (2).jpg
    here (1).jpg

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Applesandoranges View Post
    Are you now gonna pretend you werent parveen?

Youre 100% parveen, everything you said in both accounts were the SAME. NO DIFFERENCES. I think i remember you could both even speak pashto.

here (2).jpg
    here (1).jpg
    Does it ever occur to you that you can have a few people in the same family interested in genetics.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Listen I didn’t make those videos and I can’t help if most of the kurds in the video are “fringes” in Turkey. Get used to it since this is how we look in Iraq. Even sometimes your own Turkey Kurds say Iraqi Kurds look different to them. Most of the time if I see group photos I can also tell it can’t be northern Kurds

There are tons of videos of Sorani Kurds which can’t be mistaken for Turkey Kurds. Get used to it because when you have that many Iraqi Kurds that are a rarity in Turkey you can’t call it cherry picking anymore

Even this video shows how different Sorani Kurdi is from Kurmanji Kurdi and you know what the Sorani female speaker I can tell right away she’s not Turkey Kurd. Get used to it we are more eastern looking than you. Whereas the middle Turkey Kurd looks more typical to your area than mine

Again Southern Kurd phenotypes common in Iraq but not common in Turkey. Do you really want me to post 100 more or do you get the picture?

Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information