Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ‘Whore’ and ‘dirty’: Swedish teacher recounts torrent of abuse from immigrant students

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Default ‘Whore’ and ‘dirty’: Swedish teacher recounts torrent of abuse from immigrant students

‘Whore’ and ‘dirty’: Swedish teacher recounts torrent of abuse from immigrant students because she is ‘White and a Christian’
    The teacher told a Swedish newspaper she has been followed home by students threatening violence against her and has considered wearing a protective vest to work

January 04, 2023

A Swedish teacher who works at a school in a Stockholm suburb with a largely immigrant population has revealed she is regularly followed home, threatened with violence, and called “dirty” by pupils because she is “White and a Christian.”

In a damning interview with the Swedish newspaper Expressen, the teacher spoke about the extent of abuse she regularly receives from pupils at her workplace in Järva, an area with a high number of migrants that has become notorious for gun violence and gang-related crime.

The 60-something educator said she has become used to working in a violent environment and is often insulted by students who call her a “whore” and tell her, “I’m going to fuck your mother.”

Threats have become so commonplace that the teacher, who is referred to only as “Gunvor,” revealed she has considered wearing a protective vest as a precautionary measure when at work.

“At school, the students say I’m dirty. By ‘dirty’ they mean that I am white and Christian,” she told the Swedish newspaper. ‘Don’t touch me, you’re dirty,’ they shout.”

However, it is not just insults that the female teacher faces. She recounts clear incidents of harassment and intimidation by students, including a pupil following her home after she reprimanded him in class.

“He started stalking me a couple of times after work in the evening. I don’t really care that much, but he said, ‘Be careful’ and other similar expressions,” she revealed.

Gunvor also told Expressen how one pupil followed her home and stood outside her front door with a group of friends; they then attempted to gain entry.

“I heard them trying to get in through the door. Then I received about 53 text messages with the message that I should be careful; there were also pictures of me. They sent lyrics from rap songs.”

She explained how she feels unable to take public transport to work due to safety concerns.

“It feels too unsafe,” she said, adding that she rents a parking spot near the school and pays someone to guard her vehicle during school hours to ensure it is not vandalized.

Despite the torrent of abuse she receives, Gunvor remained resilient when asked about her future at the school and insisted she would not let the bullies and harassers win.

“I am not afraid at work, but it is unpleasant. The salary is very high, and that helps. They won’t make me move; I enjoy my work in any event.”

She did, however, admit that a number of staff who have experienced similar ordeals have found it too much to cope with and have left their jobs.

“Among the staff, people have resigned,” she said, adding that other teachers remain vigilant regarding which students to watch out for, such as those with dangerous family members who may already be in organized gangs.

Many schools across Sweden, particularly those in the capital of Stockholm, are situated in areas where gang violence is prevalent. Recent mapping by Swedish broadcaster SVT revealed that 16 percent of school children attend a school where one or more shootings have taken place within a 500-meter radius in the last three years.

Over 700 shootings have taken place near schools in Sweden in the last three years alone, the majority of which were gang-related.

https://rmx.news/crime/whore-and-dir...d-a-christian/

Banned
    Last Online
    08-23-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Monaco
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 21

1 Not allowed!

Poor Sweden and swedes

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

4 Not allowed!

Probably these immigrants were Germans or Spaniards or Italians or French.

JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0

3 Not allowed!

Thats the price to be paid for mass immigration, they deserve it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Monaco
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

It's not up to the regular swedes who comes to their country and who isn't, am I not right?

They have to suffer, because of the 'elitists', 'politicians' and the super rich, who 'control the world'.

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 399
    Given: 28

6 Not allowed!

to thank the filthy rats who support and promote garbage inmigration and also to the worms that consent to it, which is the majority of the population. I hope their parents were some of these tolerant worms.

I really wish all the worms who are in favor of garbage inmigration are buried by their own shit. It is the only thing that deserve all those people who have remained impassive watching how others destroy the society that so much effort and sacrifice cost past generations to build. They are harmful and despicable people, those who promote it, and those who tolerate it, rats and worms.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Probably these immigrants were Germans or Spaniards or Italians or French.

JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,841
    Given: 3,089

2 Not allowed!

Well, they asked for it, literally. Let's go Sweden

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,989
    Given: 12,778

6 Not allowed!

People don't respect weakness, and Euros - especially Scandos - show a lot of weakness.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Monaco
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Eh, those migrants have everything they want there, money, accommodation and beautiful blue-eyed swedish blonde women.
    But me - an european with blue eyes can forget about living in Sweden or about beautiful blonde eyed blonde woman.
    Arabs or blacks are better husband material to them.
    This is what I feel like in the modern society.

I am a 28 years old virgin, and it also hurts me when I see beautiful young english girls, like gingers or blondes hanging out with arabs, having a good time, but I am always alone, and women just don't bother with me.
    I am feeling cursed for being a white european... It is a shame really... If I go migrate to another european country, to try find my own kind, all I am gonna find will be race mixed people, or some other 'migrants' or whatever... I feel like I don't belong anywhere in this world.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information