Ancestry
    Russian North, Middle Volga, Swabia
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,459
    Given: 1,193

0 Not allowed!

judging by various information from open sources, this is a pan-European cuisine with an emphasis on traditional Russian river fish, mushrooms, wild berries + seafood. Wildberries and river fish is good for health, so good choice.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

0 Not allowed!

Russian President Vladimir Putin admitted that he loves rice porridge, and prefers tea from hot drinks. The head of state answered journalists' questions during the ONF media forum in St. Petersburg. The journalists asked the president a question: what does he like more - tea or coffee. Putin replied: tea. And he talked about his favorite food. "Porridge! This is rice, buckwheat, but I don’t eat oatmeal. Oh, and more millet,” the president admitted. The President of Russia surprises citizens not with pickiness in the choice of dishes, but with love for simple and healthy food.Just make sure that there is less flour.”
    Little is known about what President Putin eats, but by digging on the Internet and discarding all the "husks" you can learn a little about the president's favorite dishes.
    Vladimir Putin about food. Direct speech
    “I eat, in general, everything that they give. To be honest, there is not much time for food ... I love vegetables: tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce. In the morning - porridge, cottage cheese, honey. If there is a choice between meat and fish, I will prefer fish, from meat I like lamb. In general, he is indifferent to sweets, not counting ice cream. I only drink green tea. “When I go somewhere, I enjoy trying the local cuisine. I have been addicted to green tea for a long time. That, in fact, is all ... I usually don’t have lunch, I don’t have time. During the day I try to eat fruits, I drink kefir when I can. And when it doesn’t work out, I prefer not to eat anything at all,” Putin said. In the president's fridge
    In 2012, the Russian leader had breakfast with NTV journalists. It turned out that the President of Russia eats porridge and cottage cheese with honey in the morning, and drinks it with raw quail eggs.
    In Putin's kitchen there is an ordinary refrigerator, inside there is the usual set of products: milk, kefir, a box of juice and ketchup for the president. The host of the Central Television program on NTV, Vadim Takmenev, did not find tubes with top-secret food.
    In addition, Putin drinks a cocktail prepared according to his own recipe. Among the ingredients are beets and horseradish. Working days of the President
    On business trips, the president likes to try local dishes and dine at catering establishments. In 2003, Vladimir Putin in the village of Risoopytny (Krasnodar Territory) dined with machine operators in the open. Farm managers and machine operators offered the president a taste of Kuban borscht and especially recommended local bacon and tomatoes, but what exactly the president preferred then remained a mystery. During a two-day visit to Kaliningrad and the Baltic Fleet, Vladimir Putin preferred the little-known that moment) of the tavern "At the Road", located on the Curonian Spit. It was ordered: “Tsarskaya” fish soup, pies with red caviar, smoked eel, eel kebab and pancakes with strawberries. In 2008, during a visit to Tatarstan, I ordered a salad, chicken soup with noodles, beef with rice and a pie in the dining room of the Alabuga special economic zone.
    In Petrozavodsk, Putin said that he liked Karelian wickets (small pies made from rye dough). He also noted the taste qualities of Ossetian pies, chak-chak and Tatar whites.
    In 2010, Kremlin chef Anatoly Galkin said that Vladimir Putin prefers wine or beer for alcohol. As soon as Putin eats in public, these people immediately begin to do business with Putin.
    I visited the St. Petersburg restaurant "Podvorie" several times - they pasted a page into the menu: "President's Menu".
    I ate a pancake at the intermediate station of the cable car in Krasnaya Polyana - the owners of the cafe built a memorial plaque the next day: "The President of Russia dined with us." https://dzen.ru/a/WlNM_EvxYVBPlLi4
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,966
    Given: 3,715

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by curveball View Post
    Yes, for brainwashed people, he might be a hero. From KGB agent to richest man in Russia, truly legal, what an inspring person.
    He is actually the richest person in the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information