Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,666
    Given: 11,603

0 Not allowed!

New attack by Albanians: Serbian young man stabbed in Kosovo

A 20-year-old young man, Ćuzić Boban, was stabbed in the shoulder by two Albanians in the village of Mogila, municipality of Vitina

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/politic...&nav_id=115338
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

He should of aimed for their heads instead. Do you really think that I care? compare the crimes you committed historically towards us, why would we even pity you ? It's no wonder we don't like you. If I had the change to get rid of you I would 100% do it and I'd take the Nish area too . You expect my pity ?

Expulsion of Albanians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expuls...7%E2%80%931878
    Massacre: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massac...he_Balkan_Wars

Colonization:

The first brief attempts at colonisation were made by Montenegro and Serbia during the Balkan Wars and First World War.[7][8] Following the end of the wars and the creation of Yugoslavia, the interwar period experienced the most colonisation activity. Between 60,000 and 65,000 colonists, of whom over 90% were Serbs, settled on the territory of the former Kosovo Vilayet captured from the Ottoman Empire in 1912.[9][10] In addition to them, numbers of state bureaucrats and their families also settled in Kosovo.[11] Along with Serb colonisation, a policy of forced migration of ethnic Albanians was implemented, enlisting the participation of Turkey to resettle them in its territory.[12][13][14]

During the Interwar period, tens of thousands of Albanians were killed in Kosovo, the Vardar province (modern-day North Macedonia), and Montenegro. Approximately 60,000–77,000 Albanians were killed from 1918 to 1921.[15][16][17] According to Haki Demolli, 80,000 Albanians were killed by 1940.[18]
    And there is plenty more. Even these Serbo-Montenigrin settlers in the north that keep causing problems and attack police. While Albanian families are not allowed to return-

You are not the indigenous people of this territory, this was your homeland: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Serbia

Go back to where you came from. Really simple. You don't belong here. Even you as a Serb have a Slavic lineage but you don't list it because you are ashamed. Time to ride your horse back to Poland.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,666
    Given: 11,603

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DamCz View Post
    He should of aimed for their heads instead. Do you really think that I care? compare the crimes you committed historically towards us, why would we even pity you ? It's no wonder we don't like you. If I had the change to get rid of you I would 100% do it and I'd take the Nish area too . You expect my pity ?

Expulsion of Albanians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expuls...7%E2%80%931878
    Massacre: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massac...he_Balkan_Wars

Colonization:

And there is plenty more. Even these Serbo-Montenigrin settlers in the north that keep causing problems and attack police. While Albanian families are not allowed to return-

You are not the indigenous people of this territory, this was your homeland: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Serbia

Go back to where you came from. Really simple. You don't belong here. Even you as a Serb have a Slavic lineage but you don't list it because you are ashamed. Time to ride your horse back to Poland.

Sooner you get out, the better for all.

28 percent of Kosovo's citizens over the age of 18 plan to emigrate in the first half of 2024. The age group under 24 is the most likely category to emigrate. However, from 2012 to 2022, over 338 thousand citizens have emigrated from Kosovo.

Based on a survey carried out in December of last year, the GAP Institute has estimated that 28 percent of Kosovo's citizens will emigrate in the first part of 2024, after the liberalization of visas, and that most of them are destined for Germany.

https://politiko.al/english/e-tjera/...jt-e-p-i499757
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Sooner you get out, the better for all.

28 percent of Kosovo's citizens over the age of 18 plan to emigrate in the first half of 2024. The age group under 24 is the most likely category to emigrate. However, from 2012 to 2022, over 338 thousand citizens have emigrated from Kosovo.

Based on a survey carried out in December of last year, the GAP Institute has estimated that 28 percent of Kosovo's citizens will emigrate in the first part of 2024, after the liberalization of visas, and that most of them are destined for Germany.

https://politiko.al/english/e-tjera/...jt-e-p-i499757
    This Kosova is just an artifical unviable entity, a piece of land around Bondsteel base. People return to Mariupol and other liberated cities massively, when the war is still close and Shqips leave the peaceful Kosova at high speed.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This Kosova is just an artifical unviable entity, a piece of land around Bondsteel base. People return to Mariupol and other liberated cities massively, when the war is still close and Shqips leave the peaceful Kosova at high speed.
    How many of the "returnees" have never had any kind of relationship with Mariupol and could be considered "settlers" brought there for benefits of any kind?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    How many of the "returnees" have never had any kind of relationship with Mariupol and could be considered "settlers" brought there for benefits of any kind?
    You know better, cmon, tell us the truth.

Btw tell me, why would anyone have strong desire to move to close to war zone Mariupol which is still under reconstruction from any other part of pre 24.2.2022 Russia? If the Nikolaev and Odessa region will be liberated, I will probably go to live there after everything stabilizes, but I would not go there now, just like majority of people won't go there. Lots of people return to Mariupol because they have no desire to live somewhere as eternal refugees and they have no another home, Mariupol is their city. Just like thousands returned to Melitopol, Berdyansk, left bank of Kherson region which were not affected by war, both from old Russia and West.

I'm waiting for more lines of all-knowing pseudo intellectual masturbation from you.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You know better, cmon, tell us the truth.

Btw tell me, why would anyone have strong desire to move to close to war zone Mariupol which is still under reconstruction from any other part of pre 24.2.2022 Russia? If the Nikolaev and Odessa region will be liberated, I will probably go to live there after everything stabilizes, but I would not go there now, just like majority of people won't go there. Lots of people return to Mariupol because they have no desire to live somewhere as eternal refugees and they have no another home, Mariupol is their city. Just like thousands returned to Melitopol, Berdyansk, left bank of Kherson region which were not affected by war, both from old Russia and West.

I'm waiting for more lines of all-knowing pseudo intellectual masturbation from you.
    You haven't answered me.

Well, for the same reason they join the army during a war: for money.

Or because they are given a better job and a free house, or because in some way they have debts to society and they have been forcibly relocated there as settlers.

All the Ukrainians who left and never returned left property there, something would have to be done with them. You have to bring people to replace them, right?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    they have debts to society and they have been forcibly relocated there as settlers
    WTF? Do you understand that you are living in your fantasies, and when it's about Russia you can make up anything and tell "Well, it's Russia, so definetly it happens there".

You cannot disable water and heating here by law to people who have thousands of euros debts for these sevices for 5-10 years of non paying, but lunatic seriously speaks about someone becoming forcibly relocated for debts.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

WTF? Do you understand that you are living in your fantasies, and when it's about Russia you can make up anything and tell "Well, it's Russia, so definetly it happens there".

You cannot disable water and heating here by law to people who have thousands of euros debts for these sevices for 5-10 years of non paying, but lunatic seriously speaks about someone becoming forcibly relocated for debts.
    Ok, then your answer is: " no, only the original inhabitants of Mariupol who left during the fighting and have returned to Mariupol."

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 10:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Çam Albanian
    Ancestry
    Mountains
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2a
    Taxonomy
    Paleo-Balkan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!

Bro is creating his own happiness by making up stories.

It's very typical for a serb to just invent stuff. You've been doing so since you've arrived here.

Albanians have been living in Dardania since God turned the lights on. DNA has proven that. Proto Albanians literally originate from there. It's Albanian land through and through.

And what crimes against Serbs? You don't have to pay electricity. You live like kings in your little bullshit region in the North. You don't recognise our government.

We should've expelled you guys just like how you expelled and genocided the Albanians of Sanxhak and Southern Serbia, but Albanians were too kind-hearted. Now, we have to keep listening to these ungrateful bullshit lies.
    Target: Dukaginzade_scaled
    Distance: 1.4820% / 0.01482039

58.4 Cham
    38.0 Lab
    3.6 Albanian_Himarë

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information