Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Critical Thoughts on White Nationalism?

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    You have to imagine if you were that black person, maybe you would not make the same decision anymore. I read a philosopher who said if someone passes laws he has to imagine that he is everyone, the man, the woman, the child, etc. as if he were everyone and then make the law. That seems like a moral philosophy though. I guess Im influenced because Im the black person, or the same status as the black person. Like a year ago I watched a movie in movie theatres, a movie based on a famous austrian cartoonist, it was about gypsies who came to a town in austria in the 1960s, and many were "nazis" first they didnt got a drink in a bar, they had to leave the bar, second some guys plotted to bomb and set on fire their camp. So Im the black guy (guy who doesnt get a drink) what if you were me? Would you still make the same decision?
    Maybe this is just because of my personality, but I believe in following the customs of the country I'm a host in. And understanding what to expect. I believe countries have the right to legislate what their society will be and that some people will not be welcomed under those laws. To consider this, I imagine I'm a foreigner in a country that's maybe in east asia, or maybe africa. In east asia I would maybe expect a safer country but I understand that I will never be them, and I don't want to upset the existing society they have. I can admire it from far away. In africa, I understand I might be hated, or outright banned. I would not ask to be accepted, I would leave, and if I were born there I would try to migrate once I became an adult.

But my culture values purity, such as the purity of a thing, a person, a society, or an object, so maybe it's just different. I imagine some people just could not understand why someone would care about someones race.
    Target: SouthDutch7991
    Distance: 0.0130% / 0.01302265
    29.6 English
    22.3 English_Cornwall
    19.8 German_Erlangen
    16.2 Swiss_German
    11.1 Irish
    1.0 Yoruba

Brotherskeeper
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    black, muscular, and zero gay, 100kg weight bench
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57,891
    Given: 58,569

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthDutch7991 View Post
    Maybe this is just because of my personality, but I believe in following the customs of the country I'm a host in. And understanding what to expect. I believe countries have the right to legislate what their society will be and that some people will not be welcomed under those laws. To consider this, I imagine I'm a foreigner in a country that's maybe in east asia, or maybe africa. In east asia I would maybe expect a safer country but I understand that I will never be them, and I don't want to upset the existing society they have. I can admire it from far away. In africa, I understand I might be hated, or outright banned. I would not ask to be accepted, I would leave, and if I were born there I would try to migrate once I became an adult.

But my culture values purity, such as the purity of a thing, a person, a society, or an object, so maybe it's just different. I imagine some people just could not understand why someone would care about someones race.
    That includes the concept of one race having a right to a certain part of land for whatever reason, not everyone has that concept, for example native americans didnt, or aboriginals thats why whites thought they can take it away from them, because they do have a such a concept. Even if someone does have such a concept, someone might still take away land from him, like kosovars from serbia for example or americans from iraq (not land but they installed a puppet regime exploiting the resources)... i think that every country is equal and all races are equal but seperated doesnt really work out, also you do not need to have a huge presence by population in a country to exploit it or have a huge influence on it... like what happens in africa nowadays, i do not think they are really independent, you will say maybe they are too dumb and cant, well chinese are not dumb but many really many western powers work on keeping them down, we will see if they will succeed or not, but that everyone gets along and respect eatch others purity and customs is a utopia and can never be true.... I dont only dont understand why people care about someones race, but also not why i or my people should leave europe, one day maybe we might, because we are forced, but not because we do it by free will because we respect the customs and purity of them, i mean why would respect them, they do not respect us and they do not have our interest in my mind, they want genocide or to put is in madagascar (figuratively speaking).... there is no objective moral about us having to leave.... i mean we can leave but we will be forced, not because we respect someones purity and traditions and do it voluntarily, that would be pretty dumb, and i do not think you are really serious either that you would either do such a thing... no one would, you would just claim it again for you or your community, like some germans do in southern brasil or rhodesians in africa, or wherever..... you would not do it and if white people were involved lets say having two white towns in china, since lets say 100 years by now, you would support the white people to keep these towns.... be honest would you support the white people or not?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    Mark 13:33 — “Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.”
    (5:56) "Whoever allies themselves with Allah, His Messenger, and fellow believers, then it is certainly Allah's party that will prevail. All who ally themselves with God and His Messenger and the believers will be victorious."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That includes the concept of one race having a right to a certain part of land for whatever reason, not everyone has that concept, for example native americans didnt, or aboriginals thats why whites thought they can take it away from them, because they do have a such a concept. Even if someone does have such a concept, someone might still take away land from him, like kosovars from serbia for example or americans from iraq (not land but they installed a puppet regime exploiting the resources)... i think that every country is equal and all races are equal but seperated doesnt really work out, also you do not need to have a huge presence by population in a country to exploit it or have a huge influence on it... like what happens in africa nowadays, i do not think they are really independent, you will say maybe they are too dumb and cant, well chinese are not dumb but many really many western powers work on keeping them down, we will see if they will succeed or not, but that everyone gets along and respect eatch others purity and customs is a utopia and can never be true.... I dont only dont understand why people care about someones race, but also not why i or my people should leave europe, one day maybe we might, because we are forced, but not because we do it by free will because we respect the customs and purity of them, i mean why would respect them, they do not respect us and they do not have our interest in my mind, they want genocide or to put is in madagascar (figuratively speaking).... there is no objective moral about us having to leave.... i mean we can leave but we will be forced, not because we respect someones purity and traditions and do it voluntarily, that would be pretty dumb, and i do not think you are really serious either that you would either do such a thing... no one would, you would just claim it again for you or your community, like some germans do in southern brasil or rhodesians in africa, or wherever..... you would not do it and if white people were involved lets say having two white towns in china, since lets say 100 years by now, you would support the white people to keep these towns.... be honest would you support the white people or not?
    I guess I'm seeing it more from the point of view as the individual intruding on another groups domain, which the blacks were in this case. What do you think of nationalism in general? Every group will want to put themselves first, every group will prioritize themselves in the land they've carved out. I'd prefer everyone be able to have their own sovereign countries but yes, if it came down to a conflict, I would support the white people. I only intended to say that I would respect others customs when in their land. When segregation existed, that was the case, that whites had their own land and blacks were confined to their own. They knew it, and they should have expected it. As for your people, you have to realize that Europeans see you as invaders. You're like illegal aliens that never left, and no matter how long you stay there they will always remember that. You personally may not have intended any harm, but that's not the point. In a sense you did desire it, when your ancestors migrated to Europe in the first place, that was your wish just as much as it was theirs. You don't consciously remember it, but you only exist now because they did it, you're the current organism benefiting from their past actions. We used to understand this concept, that children ARE responsible for their parents actions in a sense. There's a reason for it, but blind individualism has made us forget, and we cry when someone gives us the pointed finger and accuses us of the things our ancestors did. You can say that current, living generations of gypsies did not desire to be in Europe, they were just born there. But their people chose it, and you are your people just as much as you are an individual. If there was no other gypsy left but you, you would have to speak for them, would you not?
    29.6 English
    22.3 English_Cornwall
    19.8 German_Erlangen
    16.2 Swiss_German
    11.1 Irish
    1.0 Yoruba

Brotherskeeper
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I guess I'm seeing it more from the point of view as the individual intruding on another groups domain, which the blacks were in this case. What do you think of nationalism in general? Every group will want to put themselves first, every group will prioritize themselves in the land they've carved out. I'd prefer everyone be able to have their own sovereign countries but yes, if it came down to a conflict, I would support the white people.
    But whites often intruded on other groups domain, you say you support white people, and they have to put themselfes first, i talked about that in my video too, did you watched my video and what do you think of my arguments? Did you listened carefully to it, i spoke about the principle prioritising onesself first. You can do that, but on the other hand you try to install a bad conscious into me that i should leave im a intruder and should respect white peoples domains. You mask yourself with "morals" or "a universal concept" that you want good for everyone, you contradict yourself. You do not want, good for others, you want only good for yourself. Thats why I said also you have to imainge you are a african-american, you say you would leave, but why would african-americans leave, why are they even intruders when they were brought there as slaves in the first place? Makes no sense.

I only intended to say that I would respect others customs when in their land.
    The USA is a young nation, only 400 years old your ancestors were not always there, they also intruded on someones else "domain" i guess not country, because the country didnt existed back then. You are as much responsible for slavery and the native american genocide and colonialism, you are the beneffiting organism of their actions. If that is true for me, it is also true for you, but you are again a hypocrite because I do not think you would apologise to blacks or pay them reperations, or you acknowledge any guilt for slavery and genocide, as german you are also responsible for the holocaust, if you think im responsible for being a illegal alien, a intruder.

When segregation existed, that was the case, that whites had their own land and blacks were confined to their own. They knew it, and they should have expected
    Blacks didnt had the same access to power, and resources and infrastructure as whites. Thats why they didnt liked it and whites liked it. You would not like to be the bottom feeder, or to eat shit, while others dinne cavier. You have to imagine you are the other person.

As for your people, you have to realize that Europeans see you as invaders. You're like illegal aliens that never left, and no matter how long you stay there they will always remember that.
    They might see me that way, but it doesnt make it factual. Im as a much product of european environment, as a product of the whole route from india to europe and india if we can go far back enough. Im "grown" as product at this place since many generations and before. They might see me that way of course, but they might see someone with another religion as foreign, just because he has another religion, like serbs see bosnians and call them turks. Just because someone says that about you, doesnt mean it is true. And you contradict yourself, the first gypsies might have been immigrants, but that doesnt mean the current gypsies are immigrants, that is not the case. You know it very well. What is your opinion do you see it like CV or Blondie? Are gypsies still illegal aliens to you? Is someone with 8 great grandparents born in the USA a illegal alien, if his ancestors were? Are you a illegal alien, if we can enough back back you are not always from the US. Maybe at most 400 years im longer in europe then you in the US.

You personally may not have intended any harm, but that's not the point. In a sense you did desire it, when your ancestors migrated to Europe in the first place, that was your wish just as much as it was theirs. You don't consciously remember it, but you only exist now because they did it, you're the current organism benefiting from their past actions.
    That is like saying you wished the holocaust because you are german and your ancestors are germans, i doubt you would acknowledge such a thing. And I do not think it is even bad, that gypsies migrated, many other tribes migrated, some came as armies, some as migrants, neolithic farmers also came as immigrants, just further back then gypsies. I dont know if such a concept of illegal alien even existed back then like it does now in the USA, because illegal is only by law, you are illegal because you have no papers, if you can get papers you are not illegal anymore. But I know little about the laws back then and if gypsies were illegal or not but they were aliens for sure.

We used to understand this concept, that children ARE responsible for their parents actions in a sense. There's a reason for it, but blind individualism has made us forget, and we cry when someone gives us the pointed finger and accuses us of the things our ancestors did. You can say that current, living generations of gypsies did not desire to be in Europe, they were just born there. But their people chose it, and you are your people just as much as you are an individual. If there was no other gypsy left but you, you would have to speak for them, would you not?
    I agree with that, just that it is cherrypicked, it is not the whole picture. Because you do not say that maybe one of my ancestors maybe saved the life of one of your ancestors somewhere in the medieval ages, i mean just hypothetical it is easy possible, maybe not yours, but of some european who hates me now, and you do not credit me for that, you portray it as if im guilty of anything, like me saying you desired to be this slave master, or concentration camp guard, but i do not credit you for mercedes or bmw or audi. You see nothing good in gypsies.
    (5:56) "Whoever allies themselves with Allah, His Messenger, and fellow believers, then it is certainly Allah's party that will prevail. All who ally themselves with God and His Messenger and the believers will be victorious."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

But whites often intruded on other groups domain, you say you support white people, and they have to put themselfes first, i talked about that in my video too, did you watched my video and what do you think of my arguments? Did you listened carefully to it, i spoke about the principle prioritising onesself first. You can do that, but on the other hand you try to install a bad conscious into me that i should leave im a intruder and should respect white peoples domains. You mask yourself with "morals" or "a universal concept" that you want good for everyone, you contradict yourself. You do not want, good for others, you want only good for yourself. Thats why I said also you have to imainge you are a african-american, you say you would leave, but why would african-americans leave, why are they even intruders when they were brought there as slaves in the first place? Makes no sense.

The USA is a young nation, only 400 years old your ancestors were not always there, they also intruded on someones else "domain" i guess not country, because the country didnt existed back then. You are as much responsible for slavery and the native american genocide and colonialism, you are the beneffiting organism of their actions. If that is true for me, it is also true for you, but you are again a hypocrite because I do not think you would apologise to blacks or pay them reperations, or you acknowledge any guilt for slavery and genocide, as german you are also responsible for the holocaust, if you think im responsible for being a illegal alien, a intruder.

Blacks didnt had the same access to power, and resources and infrastructure as whites. Thats why they didnt liked it and whites liked it. You would not like to be the bottom feeder, or to eat shit, while others dinne cavier. You have to imagine you are the other person.

They might see me that way, but it doesnt make it factual. Im as a much product of european environment, as a product of the whole route from india to europe and india if we can go far back enough. Im "grown" as product at this place since many generations and before. They might see me that way of course, but they might see someone with another religion as foreign, just because he has another religion, like serbs see bosnians and call them turks. Just because someone says that about you, doesnt mean it is true. And you contradict yourself, the first gypsies might have been immigrants, but that doesnt mean the current gypsies are immigrants, that is not the case. You know it very well. What is your opinion do you see it like CV or Blondie? Are gypsies still illegal aliens to you? Is someone with 8 great grandparents born in the USA a illegal alien, if his ancestors were? Are you a illegal alien, if we can enough back back you are not always from the US. Maybe at most 400 years im longer in europe then you in the US.

That is like saying you wished the holocaust because you are german and your ancestors are germans, i doubt you would acknowledge such a thing. And I do not think it is even bad, that gypsies migrated, many other tribes migrated, some came as armies, some as migrants, neolithic farmers also came as immigrants, just further back then gypsies. I dont know if such a concept of illegal alien even existed back then like it does now in the USA, because illegal is only by law, you are illegal because you have no papers, if you can get papers you are not illegal anymore. But I know little about the laws back then and if gypsies were illegal or not but they were aliens for sure.

I agree with that, just that it is cherrypicked, it is not the whole picture. Because you do not say that maybe one of my ancestors maybe saved the life of one of your ancestors somewhere in the medieval ages, i mean just hypothetical it is easy possible, maybe not yours, but of some european who hates me now, and you do not credit me for that, you portray it as if im guilty of anything, like me saying you desired to be this slave master, or concentration camp guard, but i do not credit you for mercedes or bmw or audi. You see nothing good in gypsies.
    It's a lot to respond to, but my general answer will be this; you have to treat people in terms of groups, not individuals, when dealing with any people on a large scale. And you have to be aware of your own personal interests too. I don't expect you to willingly go back to india, or whatever, especially considering you're more European and West Asian than you are Indian. I imagine most roma have more in common with west asians than indians to begin with. But you should be able to understand why we have interests as our own groups, and why as a member of an outside group, one you chose to identify with, you will be treated as an outside group. People prefer their own, and this is not a sin.
    29.6 English
    22.3 English_Cornwall
    19.8 German_Erlangen
    16.2 Swiss_German
    11.1 Irish
    1.0 Yoruba

Brotherskeeper
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It's a lot to respond to, but my general answer will be this; you have to treat people in terms of groups, not individuals, when dealing with any people on a large scale. And you have to be aware of your own personal interests too. I don't expect you to willingly go back to india, or whatever, especially considering you're more European and West Asian than you are Indian. I imagine most roma have more in common with west asians than indians to begin with. But you should be able to understand why we have interests as our own groups, and why as a member of an outside group, one you chose to identify with, you will be treated as an outside group. People prefer their own, and this is not a sin.
    You could treat people as groups, and not discriminate them. like hitler did with japanese, you could treat people as groups and kill them like hitler did with jews and gypsies. usually "treating people as groups" includes ranking groups, in higher and lower, and discriminating some groups, also individuals who belong to that group, thats why its problematic. You would not want that now a black hitler comes, and kills white people, and kills you because you are white. Right? I mean killing is extreme, but it starts with microagressions, which are hurtful and leads to genocide in extreme forms like hitler did.

Last Online
    02-26-2023 @ 10:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish and Maronite
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

5 Not allowed!

White nationalism was the worst American import to Europe next to Nickelback music. I don't know why any European nationalist would want to tie his movement to preserve his culture and identity to a vague, poorly defined concept like "whiteness." Austrians are Austrian. Greeks are Greek. Irish are Irish. Norwegians are Norwegian. And they're all different from each other and shouldn't have their diversity erased by being shoved in some umbrella group.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,621
    Given: 1,536

1 Not allowed!

Your german accent doesn't go with your looks. That's what I noticed tbh. I would've thought that you would have a gypsy, eastern european-ish accent.

Brotherskeeper
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Chelovek Mira
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Your german accent doesn't go with your looks. That's what I noticed tbh. I would've thought that you would have a gypsy, eastern european-ish accent.
    That is because Im since 1990 in Austria, big majority of my life, I grew up as bilingual, and any look goes with any accent or it would be strange if a arab or african has a french accent. I guess in france it is normal. I see lots of blacks saying they are french and their language is french, i guess for german it still less standardised, for french it is standardises and normalised they are black or arab or whatever and not just white just like for americans too or british.

Last Online
    09-19-2023 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic American
    Ethnicity
    Caribeńo
    Ancestry
    Santo Cerro, Pueblo Viejo, Ciudad de la Vega, Coamo, zona Colonia, Distrito Nacional, chacuey Medio
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-Z627 (Tartessos/ East medditernean)
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Hero
    gregorio luperon, Maximo Gomez Baez, Rodrigo Duterte, Jose Guzman Baron de Atalaya
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    White nationalism was the worst American import to Europe next to Nickelback music. I don't know why any European nationalist would want to tie his movement to preserve his culture and identity to a vague, poorly defined concept like "whiteness." Austrians are Austrian. Greeks are Greek. Irish are Irish. Norwegians are Norwegian. And they're all different from each other and shouldn't have their diversity erased by being shoved in some umbrella group.
    Based

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information