C of E : Anglican
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Actually feminist group I use literally say that USA is as misogynistic as middle Eastern countries. Leftist space I use always sort of exaggerate things in America like homophobia misogyny racism transphobia.

Even as a leftist it can be hard sometimes because lot of them want you to always only say yes mam/yes sir even if they're you're friends . You can't have different opinion.
    Like I support abortion but I can't say that pro life user are against abortion because they care about kid's not because they hate women . Can't even have little bit different opinion even it we agree on basically everything

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk
    I am beyond the left/right paradigm but all that LBGQT and transexual stuff is degenerate Weimar Republic 2.0 worthy pioneered by Jewish-German doctor Magnus Hirschfeld.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PierreUno View Post
    I am beyond the left/right paradigm but all that LBGQT and transexual stuff is degenerate Weimar Republic 2.0 worthy pioneered by Jewish-German doctor Magnus Hirschfeld.
    LGBT and transsexual degenerate according to who? Homophobic and transphobic? Lmao

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,785

2 Not allowed!

Here is the problem: people are retarded. They have no concept of nuance. Something is either all good or all bad. For example, healthcare is seriously expensive. I pay for my own health insurance, and so I know what I'm fucking talking about. It's a consequence of Obamacare and Medicare causing prices to be jacked up because it's 'free money' (taxpayers). However, the US has a superior standard of care compared to other 1st World nations.

Soft-brain people (some of the people in this thread) think you need to be all on board with whatever the US government is doing, or you're 'playa hatin'.' Humorously these are the same people who think there is a conspiracy to undermine White American demographics, which, if true, can only be done by the US government.

The US government does shitty things, and much of it is against its own people's will, and so there is nothing wrong with pointing out the US government's history of shittiness. Are we going to pretend that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when it didn't? Or that it was an honest mistake? Are we going to pretend the opioid epidemic isn't tied to our time in Afghanistan?

It's stupid to blame the world's problems on the US. It's also stupid to think the US government isn't involved in creating world problems.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-15-2023 at 06:42 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-17-2023 @ 02:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British descent practically
    Ancestry
    British isles and a little German/French
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+Dinaric+Germanoid
    Politics
    classical liberal
    Hero
    John Locke, John Stewart Mill, Churchill, Turing
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Here is the problem: people are retarded. They have no concept of nuance. Something is either all good or all bad. For example, healthcare is seriously expensive. I pay for my own health insurance, and so I know what I'm fucking talking about. It's a consequence of Obamacare and Medicare causing prices to be jacked up because it's 'free money' (taxpayers). However, the US has a superior standard of care compared to other 1st World nations.

Soft-brain people (some of the people in this thread) think you need to be all on board with whatever the US government is doing, or you're 'playa hatin'.' Humorously these are the same people who think there is a conspiracy to undermine White American demographics, which, if true, can only be done by the US government.

The US government does shitty things, and much of it is against its own people's will, and so there is nothing wrong with pointing out the US government's history of shittiness. Are we going to pretend that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when it didn't? Or that it was an honest mistake? Are we going to pretend the opioid epidemic isn't tied to our time in Afghanistan?

It's stupid to blame the world's problems on the US. It's also stupid to think the US government isn't involved in creating world problems.
    The NHS works in Britain because Britain is about 80% or more native British. America is about 60% 'white' whatever that is supposed to mean. America is just an economic area with different competing ethnic and racial groups with different often conflicting agendas so it is not a real country (TM). Normally I would not care that much except when you look into getting rid of your citizenship it is not free in the slightest and not that easy it is like being a prisoner for certain poor demographics even if their ancestors did not come to America poor. Between that, the mental health system and the prison system America is like one giant jail.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    classical liberal
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    LGBT and transsexual degenerate according to who? Homophobic and transphobic? Lmao

So, if I let a man frolick in my butthole that is not a bigger serious disease vector than normal heterosexual sex ? Does transexuality happen among our closest animal relatives ? You are divorced from reality It is obviously degenerate and your stance of the 'moral' high ground speaking against racism, homophobia, and transphobia is vacuous as a moral statement because it carries virtually no risk.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

For those who don't like the United States, be careful what you wish for, you won't like what the People's Republic of China does in its place.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

In agreement about this

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    classical liberal
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    For those who don't like the United States, be careful what you wish for, you won't like what the People's Republic of China does in its place.
    The irony is America is not much different from Cuba and China :

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/02/...ic-repression/

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-.../text?s=1&r=15

America being a free country was a 19th century WASP phenonemon not a hostile Jewish elite w/ a hostile corrupt incompetent meritocratic elite.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Like the destruction of the gas pipeline?

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

1 Not allowed!

US is run by jews, we all know that. However I don't see US people as an ethnicity or smth. It is an heterogeneous country full of people from everywhere and different opinions towards a lot of things, they easily could be 5 or 6 different countries at least. To be fair we cannot complain about americans themselves.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information