Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am gonna write boy love (gay comic)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Because I am asexual lmao anyway Mort if you want me to write a character based on you then I would think about it if I did ottoman prince story you can be his Serbian lover gypsy friend and even have romance with prince sister
    You changed from bisexual to asexual. But whatever floats your boat. Are you really a rajput-indian girl? Are you really that girl? Ok thanks, if you want to write about me all power to you.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Last Online
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,105
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    You changed from bisexual to asexual. But whatever floats your boat. Are you really a rajput-indian girl? Are you really that girl? Ok thanks, if you want to write about me all power to you.

I was confused about my sexuality. You can think that someone is good looking and cool. after dating some people I have decided that I am actually asexual and dating is not for me

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I was confused about my sexuality. You can think that someone is good looking and cool. after dating some people I have decided that I am actually asexual and dating is not for me
    You were confused because of all the evil in this world, i think you just think it is more liberal and sjw etc. to be lgbtq of some kind, you dont want to be just "straight" so you invent some things. You are actually just "straight" i know that. But you dont want to be "straight"
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Last Online
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,105
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    You were confused because of all the evil in this world, i think you just think it is more liberal and sjw etc. to be lgbtq of some kind, you dont want to be just "straight" so you invent some things. You are actually just "straight" i know that. But you dont want to be "straight"
    Mort why are you assuming my sexuality lmao yes I am very liberal but there are many straight liberals. and I used to think that I am bisexual not straight because of all propogenda that make you think that you need to date opposite gender. But after doing dating and exploring world myself I have decided that I am actually asexual and dating is not for me and I find women very attractive. Whenever I go out I always see cute girls and it never happen with guys lmao you can accused me of being lesbian but not straight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information