Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Were you ever bullied as a child?

Last Online
    Today @ 09:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,934
    Given: 2,967

4 Not allowed!

From 7th grade to 11th grade, i always dealth with dickheads who tried to pick on me for no reason.

Real reason was because they were jealous i was getting a lot of attention from females.

In 10th grade i switched classes and there was this kid in my class who attempted to bully me from day 1, he didn't even take the time to know me before deciding on to hate me. he was unsuccessful and gave up on it.

People always assumed that i was this popular arrogant prick because of my looks, so there was always the ones who tried to suck up on me, and those who tried to challange me. Reality was completely different though, i was a nerdy kid with nerdy interests.

Edit: Forgot to add, there was this girl in 7th grade (who was my childhood friend) that i bullied unknowingly. I really don't want to get into it because i'm embarrassed about it still today, she eventually cut contact with me and turned into a slut in 8th grade. I still have a short pause when i remember it.

There were also other kids i bullied that i regret today. Even today i find myself accidentally bullying someone, i immediately correct myself when i realize.
    Last edited by Marmara; 01-21-2023 at 03:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,938
    Given: 7,468

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Yup. I'd say romance countries were the healthiest about this. Here, it was mostly pranks but nothing really mean or even physical (not that much). If by any chance someone got too extreme all the other classmates would tell him to stop or the biggest guy would step in.
    Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I suffered a lot of bullying in primary school and first years of high school back in Venezuela.

Bullies in Venezuela are very cruel, and I don't desire it to anybody. No even to my worst enemies.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,201
    Given: 58,972

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Italicus View Post
    I wasn't really bullied (except by this one asshole who I thought was a friend) but I was a social reject. I mainly kept to myself throughout high school, I was the quiet kid that did his own thing.
    I was a bit bullied but yes by the assholes i thought are "friends" or i used to hang around, who were in close proximity to me, not by everyone. And I was also a social reject alot, i kept being a bit isolated from the other kids throughout high school.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,938
    Given: 7,468

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    No, not that I remember. I also never witnessed anyone else being bullied. This is not a common phenomenon over here I guess. People do make fun of each other but it's not really meant to be offensive.
    Pretty much the same experience with me. I did see fights though.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,486
    Given: 13,199

0 Not allowed!

Well, Venezuela has always been the sudamerican country with skyrocketing crime, way above the others (Brazil being the closer) so I'm not surprised if the average venezuelan is way more vicious and cruel than the average sudaca.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 911

0 Not allowed!

No, I was just made fun of.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

I was a legend in the 6-10 grades school in a good way, like a Robinhood for the bullied kids, a bit good fighter but not of the bests, also had a friend who was the top fighter--not one of, but literally the topfist of the whole school ground, he is an albino, he lobbied in the heads of the school thug for me not to get ganged up. Bullied? not quite but not in a harmonious vibe with those cretins, pretty much I never changed since then. I was weak during the two last grades of highschool, not into fighting anymore because my teacher got sick of me so I was taken for a sissy boy when I softened myself down, larger boys liked to touch my hands and legs in some way. However I won many fights but people were not afraid of me at all.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 01-21-2023 at 05:57 AM.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,034
    Given: 3,138

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    This is not a common phenomenon over here I guess. People do make fun of each other but it's not really meant to be offensive.
    Unfortunately, it became more common with these younger generations.
    https://www.romaniajournal.ro/societ...ied-at-school/
    At some point (few years ago) Romania was ranking on the 3rd place in Europe on bullying phenomenon.

Personally, I experienced some bullying in school but it never got physical.
    In highschool (because my classmates were only girls), I've dealt with what some would consider "toxic femininity": isolation from the group, gossiping, backstabbing, etc.
    Is interesting these characteristics continue later in the working environment for some people.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,506
    Given: 36,955

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Nunca oí de tales cosas. Ni en Mallorca ni en ningún sitio de España. ¡Pero si la mayoría de mallorquines tienen algún apellido, o varios, no mallorquines!
    Quote Originally Posted by vikiingMallorcaSpain View Post
    Bueno, sera por que yo iba a una escuela del centro de mallorca una zona muy rural y de pueblo, en palma lo dudo que pase pero en lugares como el centro si, aunque ya no pasa tanto por que ahora ese pueblo empiezan a haber alemanes xd y marroquies tambien y saber que mas
    Concuerdo con VikingMallorcaSpain. En el tiempo que vivi en Mallorca, mas las varias veces que he ido de visita, puedo corroborar que en la mayoria del interior profundo de la Isla (exceptuando algun par de pueblos invadidos por extrangeros como Sa Pobla y Deia), la gente Mallorquina rancia son mayoria, y casi todo el mundo habla en Mallorquin (aunque tambien sepan Castellano). En Palma es diferente, es mas cosmopolita, y diria que se habla mas en Castellano que en Mallorquin (y de paso hay montones de peninsulares, gente de Sudamerica, Norafricanos, y todo eso), pero incluso ahi, todavia hay montones de gente con apellidos Mallorquines, y no es inusual escuchar de tanto en tanto a algun par personas hablando Mallorquin entre ellas, y famlias (padre, madre e hijos) que hablan Mallorquin entre ellas.

Yo apostaria (tal vez me equivoco) que Baleares es la region bilingue Española donde mas se a conservado la lengua y cultura locales, y mas gente nativa del lugar se conserva en las partes rurales, e incluso se hacen notar con su presencia, cultura e idioma incluso en las ciudades principales como Palma, Manacor, Inca, Ibiza ciudad, y demas (mas que en Cataluña, Valencia, Pais Vasco y Galicia). Quiero decir que en esas ciudades principales de Baleares, aunque los nativos ya no son tan mayoria dominante como en las areas rurales, aun ahi son bastante abundantes. Quizas todo esto se deba a la posicion insular de las Islas Baleares.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Away from keyboard ... Pro.crasti.nation's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 07:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Not feeling it...
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Moderate with libertarian fantasies.
    Hero
    Hulk Hogan
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 1,439

1 Not allowed!

I went from unconscious bully (and racist) to something of a slight victim, by the end of high school.
    My hometown was mostly English, with a small percentage of South Asian (for the time, it was quite notable - back in the '80s). It was a factory town, which once serviced an old North Western milling business.

Growing up, I tended to be bigger than the other, few, Bangladeshi/Pakistani/desi kids that were in town and also a good deal fairer and "different looking". I didn't really understand any of this, nor see any value judgements around this, just that "it was so".

I tended to bully a very heavily mongoloid looking Bangladeshi kid. Mostly because he was slow witted and a bit of a thug - even in primary school, the other kids had a "gang", which a friend of mine lead and this kid was his "enforcer". I was never one of the gang, nor did they really bother me, but I didn't like him picking on kids, so I'd pick on him and comment on his "chinky" features - stupid really, as he ended up embracing "black culture".

He got his own back, in the end, as in high school, there were more Bangladeshis from other areas and they had a gang, which he was in, so often he'd seek me out for a pushing/shoving match, which would turn into punches and ... I had no back-up, but I did alright, certainly didn't traumatise or stress me out. I was more preoccupied with girls and computers.

Aside from that, I don't think anyone ever bothered me or bullied me.Unless we're talking girls and their groping/grappling/grabbing and other weirdness...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information