Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    I will wait for further developments but China is no slouch in these matters to mistankenly send a "civilian" balloon into American airspace, moreover flying over American intercontinental missile bases. Too many coincidences. The Chinese government readily admitted it was a Chinese balloon, in my opinion for one of two possible reasons: they have no way to deny now that it is in American possession or on the contrary, from the beginning they wanted the balloon to be noticed as a way to send a provocative message to the US.
    In 2020-06-20, 2021 09/09 there were reports from Japan about the same type of white balloons with antenna structures hanging below, back then reports descibed them as UFOs, I did not have second thoughts about them. But now, they could be chinese balloons, but military? for what kiind of espionage? even visible and conspicuous to common cameras. If they were provocations, China had been provoking Japan before the Ukraine war? This matter is very strange. Last month, a chinese millionaire bought a small japanese island as private property, I think japanese govt knew they were chinese balloons, could be a real estate project, but flying over the Nuclear facilities it could be a serious matter. In answer to the overreaction from chinese govt the US can show the relics of the balloon, and there could be even more such balloons over the world, shoot them down all and then Beijing will have to shut up.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The west should consider the repaying capacity of Ukraine in supplying the weapons to them, such type of endless supply of hitech weapons in today should have a clear strategy: goals clear, objective precise, just like your research schedules, so far they ar eonly effective in masscring, are you ready to overthrow Putin, if so, declare war; if not, you can not continue using Ukraine as a meat buffer anymore, NATO should directly enter Ukraine and push Russia back to negotiation then I will support NATO, another choice than Sino-american war. High tech conventional war is no more conventional, as deadly as a nuclear war, so is its strategical impact.

All the west is simply clueless as how to deal with Russia as now, as Russia did not expect the power of western technology the west did not really know how to use them properly in a theatre of war against Russia. There are many factors behind:

1- The interest of capitals wants a war of any kind, capitals inherently lack any ethical and moral content, Moral Sentiments crumble long ago somewhere and nobody noticed it, the evil of money is one major fuel of this war;

2-Scientific developments lacking the same spirits as the money do, sciences lack ethics and morals, atheistic, irresponsible, now you do not know how to use them yourself. A huge karma, as a chinese I am into this karma wheel too. So I am not impartial.

3-A hitech warfare should be swift to achieve the goals without much mass casualties, like in previous Iraqi and Lybian wars, but now between the big nations, the weakness exposed.

4-Where is the strategical power to support the hitech weapons? nothing, just decimating the personnels worse than in WW2, with unforseeable nuclear and global consequences. Can not say it is a smart war, no power in communication toward a negotiable goal. Hitech weapons, with primitive ethical nature, using technology as means of torture.

5-Initial success of defending Ukraine was far from effectively ending the war, because Russia is no ordinary country, although economically weak, but their resource is huge, technology compitent. Russia choosed to use meat buffer and more tactics to compensate their technological gap with the west, thus making themself an equal opponent to the west on battleground. What is the cause behind the protraction of war, capital interests from the west and Russia themselves and internationals, as the weakening of western govts by capitals, capitals gain a para-political status worldwide same in Russia and China, albeit the latters govts are strong but the interests of capitals are added onto their agendas as a part of their nationalism.

6-Therefore we can see a complex network of interests behind the war and also far transcend the obvious geopolitical interests. Ukraine is just an excuse, it will be exploited to the last man. Russia will suffer similar disaster as ww2. Shall we also consider the capital interests behind colonialism as well, geopolitics become an excuse, the capital interests the real driving force. Capitals form the main internationalist agenda, they go beyond the geopolitics to the inside-works of every nation, the war is an aftermath of capitals as well as the printing machine of it, for this very reason capitals do not care about the casualties, and the technology becomes the science of money, showing no relevance to the human developments under capital influences.

7-The conflicting capitalist interests between eastern nationalism and western liberalism as the true cause of this war. In fact capitalism forming a part of nationalism is in direct collision withe western capital liberalism, this cause the main argument between the two camps. But I will have to say this war proves that nationalist capitalism is not more innocent as compared to the western system, you can not ignore the feelings of ukrainians too.

8-Two major types of imperialism by the virtue of capitals: Nationalist capitalism as represented by Russia and China; Liberal capitalism by the west in general. Liberal rather than international, because the western system is more about insider-works than international, only when it is in trades and negotiations with the nationalist camp, liberal system will gain an internationalist sense.

9-Weakening Russia is not a proper strategy under the general context, there are only two possible outcome that could answer to the whole strategical and ethical complications of this war: 1-Defeating Russia; 2-Defeating Russian leadership. Ukraine is out of the question since it has been constitutionally dysfunctional as a nation before the war. We underestimated the Ukraine problem for not correctly understanding the context I exhibited above. But the actual war also did not quite correspond to my anticipation since I am an empiricist in war theory, I do not like theorizing the war as an onlooker. You need to decide which one you need to defeat, for Mr Putin it is best to make Ukraine a landbound country and totally disarm it. The true horror is that people could be sitting there to wait for Russia using countless human lives to accomplish this goal, this is what I take as weakening of Russia, not defeating Russia. If such scenario becomes true, this war will leave disastrous aftermath for decades to disrupt more regional peace across the world everywhere can become an endless regional battleground, because not just Russia would be weakened, also the economic conditions of many developping countries. China to fill the gap? China is unable to keep global peace, anyone who try to picture China as a post-colonial messiah is a liar. I would be more fit to play this role than the whole national machine of China. You would be worshipping me as one of Christ`s delegates sooner than believing honestly China can keep any peace internationally after this war. All I am doing is always to think outside the books, people never try it these days. You can save the world, everyone of you can if you believe in something--maybe irresponsibly romantic but it is true,just to show how stupid it can be to sanctify China and CCP. If you have to you can worship me instead.

Explaning the two possible ends:

1-Defeating Russia is to force them from further aggression unto other Ukrainian lands besides Donbas and Lugansk, both regions have to be Russia`s unless you plan to overthrow the current leadership. This strategy also includes ensuring Russia will not aggress agaainst Moldova and Lithuania and other neighboring countries. Therefore, you have to eventually cede Donbas and Lugansk to Russia, it is Russia`s defeat not Mr Putin`s. This is the end I want, to ensure Russia would not further aggress while keeping a bottomline peace of the world, you will have to cede and ceasefire before Russia has costed too many lives.

2-You will overthrow Russia`s leadership, even retrieve Donbas, Lugansk and Crimea, and even starting to split Russia or reform the nation. However the consequence will be incalculable, since the landmass is so huge any bit of it can change the current geopolitical balance of the world(if any is left). People should be awared of this scenario where you may imagine you can exert all your fantasies of a whole nation to yourself, there will be countless verministic dictators like/ much worse than Mgabes, Qadafis for these split nations, they will open border to assorted militants and perverts as well, the whole Siberia will become a new Mongol cesspool. This is what a totally liberal world order will lead you to.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 02-07-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Totally off-topic but I find the chinese spokeswoman cute:

Maoning or Huachunying? The former is just a pokerface, the latter is a good actor. I can not see the picture. CCP`s internal mascot is rabbit, especially for young member of the party,probably because of the red eyes.

Last Online
    02-05-2024 @ 09:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    han
    Country
    China
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Maoning or Huachunying? The former is just a pokerface, the latter is a good actor. I can not see the picture. CCP`s internal mascot is rabbit, especially for young member of the party,probably because of the red eyes.
    Chinese diplomats like those in other nations follow two rules: don't speak blatant lies, and don't unnecessarily tell every truth. Every country is like this. It's just some are better actors (nowadays even the US lacks these talents). This is how the world works so get used to it.

You sound like those self hating Chinese who think all China's flaws are unique and the rest of the world are just innocent babies. Grow up. So many things the US has done internationally are unthinkably shameless for China to even consider. We are facing a chaotic world precisely because the US has bent so many rules made by itself. Amercan exceptionalism is their true constitution and national religion. China dose not care who's the world police just be fair and consider long term effects, and don't fuck up so badly.

The US unilaterally invaded so many countries now they scream at a balloon which has no control over its own motion. Oh I forgot since underwater pipelines can blow themselves maybe balloons are dangerous too. I dare them to spew more bullcrap.

By the way I support the CCP (not a member tho) simply because I fucking resent religious people of every kind. What's the difference between religions and superstitions seriously? Just the number of followers? Bunch of fools and cowards who can't deal with death like adults, so they have to invent some beautiful afterlife. Pathetic. If they become in charge we'll have no ambition, no scientific discovery, no exploration of space, no surviving of civilization till the end of universe, no nothing. We'll all just lie back and dream about heaven like most people in India. Elephants and Killer whales could do better if they have hands and vocal cords.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

0 Not allowed!

Mao. BTW is she related to...?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gy123 View Post
    Chinese diplomats like those in other nations follow two rules: don't speak blatant lies, and don't unnecessarily tell every truth. Every country is like this. It's just some are better actors (nowadays even the US lacks these talents). This is how the world works so get used to it.

You sound like those self hating Chinese who think all China's flaws are unique and the rest of the world are just innocent babies. Grow up. So many things the US has done internationally are unthinkably shameless for China to even consider. We are facing a chaotic world precisely because the US has bent so many rules made by itself. Amercan exceptionalism is their true constitution and national religion. China dose not care who's the world police just be fair and consider long term effects, and don't fuck up so badly.

The US unilaterally invaded so many countries now they scream at a balloon which has no control over its own motion. Oh I forgot since underwater pipelines can blow themselves maybe balloons are dangerous too. I dare them to spew more bullcrap.

By the way I support the CCP (not a member tho) simply because I fucking resent religious people of every kind. What's the difference between religions and superstitions seriously? Just the number of followers? Bunch of fools and cowards who can't deal with death like adults, so they have to invent some beautiful afterlife. Pathetic. If they become in charge we'll have no ambition, no scientific discovery, no exploration of space, no surviving of civilization till the end of universe, no nothing. We'll all just lie back and dream about heaven like most people in India. Elephants and Killer whales could do better if they have hands and vocal cords.
    You seem to have just registered to reply to my posts, if you can understand my posts well you should know I am a kind of anti-authoritarianist, not just ccp, DNC and most countries have been on my critical radar many times. I am kind of restricted in this forum for nowhere in chinese webspace you can talk truth without being permabanned. You are too naive about religion and the world, you think that karlmarx was really telling you the truth? Your concepts about religion, nationalism, everything is even less than elementary textbook, you just crudely apply atheism unto everything and follow the mantra of a given authority and never really try to develop a process of independent thinking and self-awared sentimental experiences. My concept about religion alone, takes 4 years from 2018 untill this day to elaborate for everyone here, unless you follow me since 4 years ago you can not possibly understand the complexity of my concept about religion. But I would recommend you to read through my posts from 2018 and the reading capability required would also be much difficult for chinese people since my English is more difficult than most non-native English users.

If you are fine with chinese I can talk in chinese with you. 独立思维很多人不敢有也不曾尝试,因为在一个被固有思想困住的社会氛围里面,独立思维带来巨大的生活压力, 我理解你,我就做一个大多数人的思想窗口把,已经习惯了,你可以把我当成一个通往窗外世界的门户,窥探一下 你所不了解的思想与概念,把思想的负担丢给我也行,不用和其他人分享,也不需要你来负担什么,只要你感觉愉 快就好。You are always welcomed to discuss with me.

Mao. BTW is she related to...?
    No, there are many people with the same surname with the Chairman but not related.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 02-07-2023 at 04:19 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,300
    Given: 9,873

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gy123 View Post
    China dose not care who's the world police just be fair and consider long term effects, and don't fuck up so badly.
    Of course they do, but chinese dont do that openly like whites. In short, the chinese tactic is to wait until that time when the West will be weak because of woke, migration etc. Thats called hidden colonization in economic way to influence local governments in white countries.

China is not peaceful at all, just look Taiwan or they want to invade many island in Pacific Ocean, or Africa has many chinese military base, China provoked military conflict with Russia too during the Cold War because they want to get Siberia, this is a long term plan.

The biggest threat to world is China, unfortunatelly the american elite is so dumb that they make war with Russia instead of China. This both civilization the chinese and white will face each other in a great big war for world domination. It will happens in the future.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anatolian Farmer, Caucasian Hunter Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Mix of several ethnicities from West Asia and Balkans
    Ancestry
    80% West Asia 20%Balkans
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Politics
    Against linguistic nationalism, support genetic nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 632
    Given: 458

0 Not allowed!

Well, China still less dangerous than USA, but i can’t say the same thing for Russia, China never been an invader in her history but USA and Russian history all about invading other countries and exploit their national reserves.
    Target: PP
    Distance: 13.9037% / 0.13903704 | ADC: 0.25x RC
    85.2 Armenian_dynasty
    10.6 Minoan_short_med_Eastern_Crete
    4.2 Phoenician_settler

Distance to: PP
    0.13943834 Armenian_dynasty
    0.14268276 Persian_incursions
    0.15227399 Thracian_settler
    0.15294616 Mycenaean_warrior
    0.15440099 Adriatic_illyrian_coast
    0.15476057 Illyrian_settler
    0.15593106 Minoan_short_med_Eastern_Crete
    0.15607298 Phoenician_settler
    0.15677407 Minoan_short_med_Southern_Crete

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,300
    Given: 9,873

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pater Patota View Post
    Well, China still less dangerous than USA, but i can’t say the same thing for Russia, China never been an invader in her history but USA and Russian history all about invading other countries and exploit their national reserves.
    Seems you have no idea about history:

Invading Tibet:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chamdo

Invading some parts of India:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Invading Vietnam:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

Invading some parts of Siberia:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-S...order_conflict

And this is just the 20. century....

Last Online
    02-05-2024 @ 09:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    han
    Country
    China
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

You seem to have just registered to reply to my posts, if you can understand my posts well you should know I am a kind of anti-authoritarianist, not just ccp, DNC and most countries have been on my critical radar many times. I am kind of restricted in this forum for nowhere in chinese webspace you can talk truth without being permabanned. You are too naive about religion and the world, you think that karlmarx was really telling you the truth? Your concepts about religion, nationalism, everything is even less than elementary textbook, you just crudely apply atheism unto everything and follow the mantra of a given authority and never really try to develop a process of independent thinking and self-awared sentimental experiences. My concept about religion alone, takes 4 years from 2018 untill this day to elaborate for everyone here, unless you follow me since 4 years ago you can not possibly understand the complexity of my concept about religion. But I would recommend you to read through my posts from 2018 and the reading capability required would also be much difficult for chinese people since my English is more difficult than most non-native English users.

If you are fine with chinese I can talk in chinese with you. 独立思维很多人不敢有也不曾尝试,因为在一个被固有思想困住的社会氛围里面,独立思维带来巨大的生活压力, 我理解你,我就做一个大多数人的思想窗口把,已经习惯了,你可以把我当成一个通往窗外世界的门户,窥探一下 你所不了解的思想与概念,把思想的负担丢给我也行,不用和其他人分享,也不需要你来负担什么,只要你感觉愉 快就好。You are always welcomed to discuss with me.
    既然你思想那么开放,考虑下飞天意面教?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information