Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    It is evident to any person with a functioning brain, that most of Western Europe plus North America, and other western new world counties have their sovereignty being stolen by globalists, and most of the west just have right now a series of anti-national puppet governments who are not at the service of their people but at the service of the world elites. And any exception of a government in a western country who dares to not be servile to the globalists, and put their nation and people first (like not allowing being flooded by "refugees", defending traditional family values, etc) is automatically vilified by the western mainstream media and called "autocratic", "non-democratic" and what not.
    Interesting, why do you keep on carrying the burden of living in the U.S. then? You should stand by your principles and go back to Venezuela, a nation free from globalists, non-aligned with the West, with an enduring friendship with Russia and zero refugees (actually the the opposite, being the number one "exporter" of refugees in South America).
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    It is evident to any person with a functioning brain, that most of Western Europe plus North America, and other western new world counties have their sovereignty being stolen by globalists, and most of the west just have right now a series of anti-national puppet governments who are not at the service of their people but at the service of the world elites. And any exception of a government in a western country who dares to not be servile to the globalists, and put their nation and people first (like not allowing being flooded by "refugees", defending traditional family values, etc) is automatically vilified by the western mainstream media and called "autocratic", "non-democratic" and what not.
    When you talk about "globalism" you mean this?:

a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper sphere for political influence
    The idea that events in one country cannot be separated from those in another and that economic and foreign policy should be planned in an international way.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Of course, Globalism is evil but this:

a policy of extending a country's power and influence through colonization, use of military force, or other means.
    IMPERIALISM

Without a doubt,it´s a better and a quite more direct way to "stole national sovereignity".

Actually the USA and Russia ,China or any country claiming to be a regional or world power put both into practice...

In a world as interconnected as today, not acting with a globalist mentality would be suicide. Neither internet, nor tourism, nor commerce, nor exchange of knowledge and technological advances...

Globalism itself is not a bad thing in my opinion although it is true that it should be limited in some aspects.

But as Brás says, I don't know to what extent it would be coherent for you to defend limiting some aspects of globalism that you have already benefited from and that you want to deny to others who would like to benefit too.

It makes a good case for exposing the divergence between practical interest and moral principles. What do you think prevails in most cases?
    Last edited by gixajo; 02-06-2023 at 10:25 PM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,949
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Thank you very much for explaining it to me, you are very kind, although it is not really necessary that you do it. Maybe you should explain this to others.
    So in other words you can't explain it, or you fear to do so because you know how easily I'd take your argument apart.

Many here continue to evaluate this with moral coordinates, and doing this they are wrong.
    My moral coordinates wouldn't have led to a conflict. Your 'moral coordinates' led to a conflict that doesn't force you to risk your life but does undermine your country - and that of your neighbors - ecomincally.

Imagine thinking the West cares about Ukraine.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

When you talk about "globalism" you mean this?:
    Are you purposely dishonest? Raedwald touched on what is meant by globalism (although I don't agree. I believe the US is simply trying to force its will where it can for no other reason than it can and if Ukranians have to die then so be it).

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

2 Not allowed!

Because he does things that produce hate.

And because it is acting in a very aggressive and intimidating way autonomously and without apparent control from anyone in the pursuit of its own interests too close to the West. If he does it in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq , Libya, Chechnya,Venezuela, Georgia or Syria, it wouldn't have been as worrisome and it wouldn't have aroused as much hate.

You insist again on the thesis of anti-globalism and the defense of traditional values. It is understandable, it is a propaganda idea aimed at gaining the supp...
    Well, it's right on the border of Russia. If it's"close to the West", it's because NATO's borders have crept closer to Russia, not the other way around.

You think Russia has certain values just to win the support of some Western citizens? That seems far fetched.

For me personally, I support Russia and Putin because I have followed their affairs for over 20 years now, very closely. And I was very impressed with Vladimir Putin's character, how he treats other people, even how he treats those who consider him an enemy. That is in stark contrast with the lies, deceit and dishonour I have witnessed again and again in leaders of the US, UK and other Western countries.

Actually it is only very recently that Putin stopped referring to his haters in European countries and US as partners. He was always very polite addressing them, while they routinely slandered him and tried to break his reputation through lies and misinformation.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,468
    Given: 13,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    Interesting, why do you keep on carrying the burden of living in the U.S. then? You should stand by your principles and go back to Venezuela, a nation free from globalists, non-aligned with the West, with an enduring friendship with Russia and zero refugees (actually the the opposite, being the number one "exporter" of refugees in South America).
    ACTA NON VERBA

According to Wikipedia there are 3,100,000 russians living in the evil, globalist and elitist USA while in glorious, just and heroic mother Russia there are 6,200 yanks tops lol

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    ACTA NON VERBA

According to Wikipedia there are 3,100,000 russians living in the evil, globalist and elitist USA while in glorious, just and heroic mother Russia there are 6,200 yanks tops lol
    Those are mostly ethnic Jews. Actual ethnic Russians aren't common here.

When people talk about 'Russians' in NYC they actually mean Jews.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,937

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    Please! don't put me in the same bag as the "refugees" who are totally foreign (racially and culturally) to Europe and the west, and go there to live from welfare, and in many cases to commit felonies.

Me and my family are the opposite of all that, and I feel like an insult to be put on that same "refugee" bag as those immigrants that are destroying Europe and other Western new world countries. We are white, have a western mindset and work hard and adapt to the host countries, without expecting to receive anything for free (in my case Spain before and now US). I have the same right to speak against that scummy immigration totally foreign to Europe and the west, and against the elites who support that, as a full native from those affected countries.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    So in other words you can't explain it, or you fear to do so because you know how easily I'd take your argument apart.

My moral coordinates wouldn't have led to a conflict. Your 'moral coordinates' led to a conflict that doesn't force you to risk your life but does undermine your country - and that of your neighbors - ecomincally.

Imagine thinking the West cares about Ukraine.
    I don't know what you're talking about about "easily take your argument apart"... what of my argument have you easily took apart?

Colonel, I am not exposing my moral coordinates, I am talking about moral coordinates of those who rule.

I don't know who you're competing with, not me of course. I'll tell you again, I'm not the character you created in your mind.

I understand that you're a very competitive guy, but you can't expect to beat everyone all the time. This is not wrestling, or a competition, or anything personal. We are just talking.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information