Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    I would only consider a nation that encompasses a large part of a continent, is first world and English is the language of the land.
    English only is the language of the land in England, so your country does not exist.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

0 Not allowed!

Apart from South Brazil, obviously Italy.
    Then on an order I'd put Argentina, Austria, former Yugoslavia, Portugal, Spain and France.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Thinking carefully it is China, albeit CCP as an unwanted element, can not imagine living in another country, but if have to, Africa, Germany, Argentina, Japan.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter View Post
    Out of those I've visited and lived in, Austria, based purely on personal experience. Especially rural. Clean, people take care of their towns and surroundings, of their historical landmarks. Polite people, but keep to themselves, I have never had a bad experience. Good food, good wine, good art and music. The nature is beautiful, be it the Alps or the Pannonian plain around the Neusiedler See, good roads, Wien is one of my favourite European cities owing to the sheer amount of preserved historical buildings, ease of navigation and generally pleasant atmosphere. Pity that their immigration policies are what they are. It saddens me that every year I see more and more immigrants (if you have a 5 AM train, and it's 3, wait it out elsewhere than at the train station) and the city gets dirtier.
    I lived close to a Tyrolese colony and have an aunt who married a guy from Voralberg and now both live there and have a kid. While the individual mentality of most I've known from there is nothing special, the place is an Oasis of culture and good administration in the region. I guess it's the strength of certain families/clans and just the collective trust of people who know they belong to an unique group.

Even the children of rich families study at the public schools, there are good sports teams, classes of just about everything for every age, the streets are well taken care of, fachwerk style architecture is preserved and there is an incentive for new ones to be made. As much as Southern Europeans have the fame of being more creative, colectivist and less workaholic, I see the opposite in South Brazil. While most Italians were working their asses of in agriculture and commerce and didn't give much of a shit for nothing else, Austrians and Germans had large family owned industries and kicked off the whole tourism thing much before the Italians.

With no false modesty, Italians turned a disputed piece of jungle into one of the most developed regions in the country, if not in the continent, but most of us have the reflective hability and cultural impetus of a monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 3,225

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by qathaliyn View Post
    What is your favorite country?
    Meta-ethnicity: Balkano_Slavo_Latin.

Wtf?

Atlantean Pale Baron Todesritter's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 09:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austro-Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Slavic + Germanic Cisleithanian ancestral HRE mix
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid + Faelid
    Politics
    Anarcho-monarchist spiritually stratified ethnostate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 134

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    I lived close to a Tyrolese colony and have an aunt who married a guy from Voralberg and now both live there and have a kid. While the individual mentality of most I've known from there is nothing special, the place is an Oasis of culture and good administration in the region. I guess it's the strength of certain families/clans and just the collective trust of people who know they belong to an unique group.

Even the children of rich families study at the public schools, there are good sports teams, classes of just about everything for every age, the streets are well taken care of, fachwerk style architecture is preserved and there is an incentive for new ones to be made. As much as Southern Europeans have the fame of being more creative, colectivist and less workaholic, I see the opposite in South Brazil. While most Italians were working their asses of in agriculture and commerce and didn't give much of a shit for nothing else, Austrians and Germans had large family owned industries and kicked off the whole tourism thing much before the Italians.

With no false modesty, Italians turned a disputed piece of jungle into one of the most developed regions in the country, if not in the continent, but most of us have the reflective hability and cultural impetus of a monkey
    Austria has, in complete seriousness, even the best - clean and private - toilets at highway rest stops I've seen. There is something to be said about their collective responsibility that is necessary in keeping a country clean and functioning which you see in everyday aspects of life, well-maintained houses, flowers in the windows, no garbage in the streets, architecture that keeps with the character of the land rather than trying to outdo your neighbours in who has a bigger, more luxurious monstrosity of a house. It's not groundbreaking in inventiveness, but they have a lot of respect for their history and celebrate it openly, and I appreciate that. The amount of effort they put into maintaining their castles is crazy compared to how those sit around like ruins in neighbouring countries. That's not to say it's heaven on earth, but in terms of how people are willing to put in the work to care for their surroundings and act civil towards one another, plus the navigable bureaucracy and administration, it's pretty good.
    I appreciate southern European countries and their cultural contributions, and I thoroughly enjoy visiting them, but I'd still much rather move to Austria. I like clear order and sometimes a beer or two.

Also, they make this thing

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,647
    Given: 10,370

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    English only is the language of the land in England, so your country does not exist.
    The colour green doesn't suit you.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 04:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Uralic-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Religion
    Axis Mundi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,240
    Given: 1,587

1 Not allowed!

Australia

Last Online
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,809
    Given: 13,753

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter View Post
    Austria has, in complete seriousness, even the best - clean and private - toilets at highway rest stops I've seen. There is something to be said about their collective responsibility that is necessary in keeping a country clean and functioning which you see in everyday aspects of life, well-maintained houses, flowers in the windows, no garbage in the streets, architecture that keeps with the character of the land rather than trying to outdo your neighbours in who has a bigger, more luxurious monstrosity of a house. It's not groundbreaking in inventiveness, but they have a lot of respect for their history and celebrate it openly, and I appreciate that. The amount of effort they put into maintaining their castles is crazy compared to how those sit around like ruins in neighbouring countries. That's not to say it's heaven on earth, but in terms of how people are willing to put in the work to care for their surroundings and act civil towards one another, plus the navigable bureaucracy and administration, it's pretty good.
    I appreciate southern European countries and their cultural contributions, and I thoroughly enjoy visiting them, but I'd still much rather move to Austria. I like clear order and sometimes a beer or two.

Also, they make this thing
    Agree, I lived in Vienna for several months.
    The public transport was amazing , you never wait more than 6 minutes for a train to anywhere in the city.
    Trains, Trams are clean never saw any rubbish or graffitti like you would see most other places.

I found the stereotype of the Viennese not being overly friendly to seem to be true.
    On the other hand I found them to be honest and helpful if you engage with them and need directions to somewhere.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,130
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!