PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
ChatGPT - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ChatGPT

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

You
    07:27
    Has a Gypsy ever been President of any country and when and what was his name?
    ChatGPT
    07:27
    No, a person of Gypsy ethnicity has never been President of any country.
    You
    07:28
    I read that Brazil had two Gypsy Presidents. Did you know that or is that not true?
    ChatGPT
    07:28
    As an AI language model, I do not have beliefs or knowledge like humans. However, I can inform you that there has been only one president in Brazil who has identified as a Gypsy. Romani Rosemary de Sousa was elected as the mayor of the city of Bom Jardim de Minas in 2016, but she resigned from her post shortly after taking office. There hasn't been any other reported case of a Gypsy president in Brazil.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I asked him whether Turks are White and he didnt know the answer. And hang up. LOL
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He doesnt know the answer whether Turks are White. So I found his weak point. His cryptonite. Anyways it says I reached my daily limit. Next I will ask him to portray a picture on AI Image.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    He doesnt know the answer whether Turks are White. So I found his weak point. His cryptonite. Anyways it says I reached my daily limit. Next I will ask him to portray a picture on AI Image.
    Today he learned.. and gave an answer

You
    06:00
    Are Turks from Turkey White?
    ChatGPT
    06:00
    As an AI language model, I cannot make assumptions based on stereotypes or generalizations about people's race or ethnicity. Turkey is a diverse country with a population that includes people of various ethnicities and races. While some Turks may identify as white, others may not. It depends on their individual background and self-identification.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,205

0 Not allowed!

Hit it with non-classical logic and it goes haywire.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,027

1 Not allowed!

Default Russian company unveils ChatGPT competitor

https://www.rt.com/russia/573624-rus...ogue-sistemma/

Moscow-based company Sistemma has created its own competitor to OpenAI’s ChatGPT, which runs entirely on domestic servers and in the Russian language. The project was unveiled on Sunday on the IT company’s official site.

The AI is called SistemmaGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) and is based on the company’s own developments, along with Stanford University research. The chatbot is intended for Russian businesses and government agencies.

Sistemma claims that its AI can write high quality texts and possesses “encyclopedic knowledge.” The company also claims that the chatbot can “create tutorials, write essays, programming code, resumes or just support a conversation while pretending to be a celebrity.” It can find and analyze data in real time and create development strategies and business projects, while adapting to their clients and local context.

ChapGPT users’ data exposed due to bug
    The chatbot is currently in a work-in-progress beta version, with open testing by the public slated for June. The company is also working on an AI that can edit images and videos, planned for 2023.

AI chatbots rose to prominence when the US-made ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, was launched in November 2022. The program has since garnered 100 million users, setting a record for the fastest growing app. The AI is smart enough to pass exams for law and medical school. A Russian student used ChatGPT to successfully pass a diploma thesis.

Many companies have started investing in their own AI projects. Google and Microsoft revealed their chatbots earlier this month. Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk is also reportedly looking to develop a similar AI of his own.

Cybersecurity expert M.H. Homaei wrote in February that AI of this kind also poses “several security risks that organizations must be aware of to protect their sensitive data and reputation.” A chatbot’s effectiveness depends on clients feeding it valuable data, which can leave it vulnerable to data breaches. OpenAI revealed on Sunday that due to a bug, some of its users’ personal and payment information was briefly visible online.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Kind of impressed by ChatGPT. It remains an AI and does make mistakes, but still. ChatGPT can even answer in other languages than just English inlcluding French and Dutch.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Even one other "type of Dutch", Afrikaans.

Hoe lyk die fisiese geografie van Suid-Afrika?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatGPT-3.5
    Die fisiese geografie van Suid-Afrika is baie divers en varieer van bergagtige gebiede, tot uitgestrekte vlaktes en kuslynstreekte. Hier is 'n kort oorsig van die belangrikste kenmerke:

1. Die Hooglande: Die Drakensbergberge, wat die grens tussen Suid-Afrika en Lesotho vorm, is die hoogste bergketting in Suid-Afrika en bied 'n spektakulêre uitsig oor die omgewing. Hierdie gebied het 'n gemiddelde hoogte van 3 000 meter bo seevlak.

2. Die Vlaktes: Die Groot Karoo en die Noord-Kaap is groot uitgestrekte vlaktes wat grootliks uit dorre grasvelde en struike bestaan. Hierdie gebiede staan bekend om hul droogte en hitte, en is die tuiste van 'n wye verskeidenheid diere, insluitend springbokke, gemsbokke en leeus.

3. Die Kuslynstreekte: Die kuslyn van Suid-Afrika is meer as 2 500 km lank en beslaan 'n wye verskeidenheid landskappe, insluitend wit sandstrande, rotse en klippe, moerasse en lagunes. Hierdie gebiede is die tuiste van 'n wye verskeidenheid diere, insluitend walvisse, dolfyne, pikkewyne en 'n verskeidenheid van seevoëls.

4. Die Bos- en Veldgebiede: Die bos- en veldgebiede van Suid-Afrika is die tuiste van 'n wye verskeidenheid bome, insluitend die ikoniese baobab en jakaranda bome. Hierdie gebiede het 'n ryk biodiversiteit, insluitend baie spesies van soogdiere, voëls en reptiele.

Kortom, die fisiese geografie van Suid-Afrika is baie divers en bied 'n wye verskeidenheid unieke landskappe en biodiversiteit. Dit is 'n belangrike aspek van die land se ryk kultuur en geskiedenis.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,955
    Given: 12,182

3 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Amazing. Reverse psychology. They should only never get to reveal your identity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information