Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 6,427

1 Not allowed!

I caught it in a few mistakes. It's much less of a threat than the Slow Joe regime.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,935
    Given: 12,765

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I caught it in a few mistakes. It's much less of a threat than the Slow Joe regime.
    It's basically AI Wikipedia. If you want to learn about Italian Mastiffs superficially, it's great, but for anything complicated or controversial, it will fail. I've seen it repeat baseless slander about people because its source of info to tap is the internet itself.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,474
    Given: 5,729

1 Not allowed!

It's a glorified parrot so far with some good scripts and some machine learning off the internet. People will laugh at this in a couple of decades we dare calling it an AI. Just like when we are looking now at the first computers the size of a cabinet with the fraction of a sunpowered pocket calculator. In the following generations of AI, it might replace simple tasks though up to coders, and allow believable virtual girlfriend apps. Nagging is easy to simulate and smex is always the vehicule at some point in new disruptive tech. A blessing for many Apricity members, or a double edged sword as they won't have jobs anymore.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-25-2023 @ 04:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian-Australian
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian in Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!

I asked for real

Me: what European country has the most middle eastern and northern African admixture?

The ChatGPT answer: It is difficult to provide a definitive answer to this question as the admixture of Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) populations in European countries can vary depending on many factors, such as historical migration patterns, colonization, and intermarriage.

However, some studies suggest that countries like Spain, Portugal, and Italy may have higher levels of MENA admixture compared to other European countries. This is because these countries have had historical and cultural connections with the MENA region, and have experienced periods of migration and intermixing with people from these regions.

It is important to note that the concept of admixture and ethnicity is complex and fluid, and there is often significant genetic diversity within and between different population groups. Therefore, it is not accurate or appropriate to make broad generalizations or assumptions about people based solely on their genetic makeup or perceived ethnicity.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    It's a glorified parrot so far with some good scripts and some machine learning off the internet. People will laugh at this in a couple of decades we dare calling it an AI. Just like when we are looking now at the first computers the size of a cabinet with the fraction of a sunpowered pocket calculator. In the following generations of AI, it might replace simple tasks though up to coders, and allow believable virtual girlfriend apps. Nagging is easy to simulate and smex is always the vehicule at some point in new disruptive tech. A blessing for many Apricity members, or a double edged sword as they won't have jobs anymore.
    Welcome to the 4th industrial revolution thanks to the covid-19(AI) scam. A being the first letter of the alphabet and I being the 9th and no, the 19 dosn't stand for 2019 because the virus was ORiGInaLlY IDEntiFIed iN CHYna In 2019.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian-Australian
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian in Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Me: should I take a pretty Ukrainian refugee woman in my house?

The ChatGPT answer: It is not appropriate or advisable to take a person into your house solely based on their physical appearance or nationality. While it is important to support those in need, taking someone into your home is a serious decision that requires careful consideration and preparation.

If you are considering offering your home to a refugee or anyone in need, it is important to first assess your ability to provide a safe and supportive environment. This includes ensuring that you have the financial resources, time, and energy to support the person's basic needs, such as food, shelter, and healthcare.

It is also important to consider the legal and logistical implications of hosting a refugee, including any visa or immigration requirements, as well as the potential impact on your household dynamics and personal relationships.

If you are interested in supporting refugees or others in need, there are many reputable organizations and resources available to provide guidance and assistance in a safe and effective manner.

I have so much to learn

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian-Australian
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian in Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

....continued

Me: but she is educated, cute, and broke no laws!

The ChatGPT answer: Regardless of a person's physical appearance, education level, or behavior, it is important to approach any decision to take someone into your home with care and consideration. While it is admirable to want to help someone in need, it is important to consider the practical and ethical implications of such a decision.

Taking in a refugee is a serious commitment that requires careful planning and preparation. It is important to ensure that you have the resources and capacity to provide for the person's basic needs and to support their integration into your community.

Additionally, it is important to be mindful of any power dynamics that may exist between you and the person you are considering taking in. This includes avoiding any behaviors or actions that may be perceived as exploitative or coercive, and ensuring that the person's autonomy and dignity are respected at all times.

If you are interested in supporting refugees or others in need, there are many reputable organizations and resources available to provide guidance and assistance in a safe and effective manner.

This jerk machine tries to talk me out of it!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian-Australian
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian in Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

....continued

Me: but the dad is rich and the love with her is great

The ChatGPT answer: It is not appropriate to make decisions about providing someone with shelter or support based on their wealth or their sexual behavior. Such decisions should be based on factors such as the person's safety and well-being, their need for assistance, and your own capacity to provide support.

It is important to ensure that any decision to provide support is made with respect for the individual's autonomy and dignity, and that any relationship or interaction is consensual and respectful.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 6,427

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    It's basically AI Wikipedia. If you want to learn about Italian Mastiffs superficially, it's great, but for anything complicated or controversial, it will fail. I've seen it repeat baseless slander about people because its source of info to tap is the internet itself.
    I caught it in a simple math mistake. To HAL's credit, he apologized for it.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

I tricked it into playing a game with me. It's still a child basically

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast