Harvard law journal requires applicants’ race, sexual orientation to submit articles

"Civil Rights and Civil Liberties is a specialty journal published in addition to and separate from Harvard’s main law journal, the Harvard Law Review.

“CR-CL is committed to uplifting authors from a diversity of identities, backgrounds, and experiences,” the editors state atop the form. “The journal is dedicated not only to providing equal opportunities for advancement, but affirmatively promoting voices often sidelined in legal academia.”

“This form is mandatory. CR-CL will not review submissions from authors who have not completed this form,” it added, with the bold lettering in the original.

Under gender identity, applicants are asked to choose from: cisgender woman, cisgender man, transgender woman, transgender man, nonbinary, genderqueer or gender fluid, intersex, prefer not to say, or other.

Under sexual orientation, applicants are given choices between: homosexual, gay, lesbian bisexual, pansexual, queer, questioning, heterosexual, asexual, aromantic, prefer not to say, or other."

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/0...e-submissions/

And bit by bit Western civilization was destroyed. All empires fall. The West is becoming weak. Will China and north-east Asia become dominant? Will the USA's nuclear deterrent be enough to prevent foreign domination? What about when the USA federal government appeases our foes and disarms itself in the name of peace while our foes grow ever-stronger and retain the entirety of their weapons systems?

Think this scenario is not possible? Immense forces behind the scenes that own the mainstream media are not informing the masses of ongoing realities. Politicians and bureaucrats serving that elite class knowing that is where their future income source will be are beholden to the moneyed interests of the West. Traitor Obama is not lazing upon his multi-million-dollar Martha's Vineyard estate via anything productive he has done. It is merely a small part of his reward for proper behaviors while in office given by his moneyed masters. There is a multitude akin to him.

Patriots, I fear we are watching the downfall of the USA and other Western countries. The powerful forces arrayed against us can not be defeated via 2nd-amendment rights. Times have changed too much from the 18th-century. I am certain that the New World Order will not take total control until well after I have departed my allotted time here but ultimate control is assuredly theirs to take.

However, maybe the masses will finally wake up and convince the military to do what the patriots in the ranks must do. If they fail to do so a New Dark Age surely awaits the common folks of the West while the elites and their cronies, cohorts and lackeys revel in their Gilded Age as they lord over their serfs and peons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	globalist Rockefeller one world political economic structure proud of efforts.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	117472