Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Afghanistan never got islamized...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,319
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    I always wonder how a buddhist afghanistan would look like today, with AI Art I'm now getting a glimpse of that.

Alhamdulilah the reality

upload pic url

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,645
    Given: 1,565

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I thank god everyday Afghanistan is not polytheistic especially Hindu or Buddhist. They are absolutely vile religions and the shit they believe is beyond comprehension which challenges your own logical sense .So we can safely say polytheism would have made Afghanistan far worse than off it is, because the majority of the instability in that regions is down to multiple factors, one of the main one is the strategic location being within the crossroads of West Asia , Europe ( Caucasus and Russia) , India and China . Another factor that people don't seem to acknowledge is the heterogeneous nature of the land, being ethnically diverse has it's negative implications as the struggle power for the land even within the land can be problematic as people can't see past ethnic tribal affiliations . Perfect example is these sell out tajiks who cannot accept that taliban have come in power, yes they are mostly pashtun but they have significant presence among Tajiks , uzbeks , turkmens and yes even hazaras .
    Buddhism is very peaceful, despite some fringe extremist groups. Buddha was a really good man, unlike Muhammad. Hinduism is a funny religion and I agree that it's silly with the elephant faced gods and cow worship. But again, they're vastly moderate and their extremism is outlying. I'd rather be around these people than a Muslim majority society, especially as a woman. I heavily disagree that Islam made Afghans better as peoples. I'm not saying Afghanistan would've become Sweden if it were a Buddhist country, but it certainly would've been better than it is now. Taliban are monsters. You see hun, this is why people can't take you guys seriously. You always appease Islam radicalism. Even Christians blatantly call out their own fundies. But this is so rare in the Muslim world. You gotta admit that there is a stain in Islam.

Daniel is a OG, he's a real one. He says it how it is. Whats wrong with punishing apostates if they do acts of treason? Does this not happen in the country you are residing in? Keep in mind there are conditions when punishments for apostates happen .
    I commend Daniel (that his name?) for being honest and true to his religion. The dude is following his religion to the core. You can't judge him, right? Actually, I controversially have always said that ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda and Hamas are true Islam. But this is when my Danny boy will retract and backpedal, and tell me off by saying "but but Islam is peaceful and loving". Um daniel, didn't you just say that Islam is not liberal and it should be harsher? Well, accept ISIS then. (To Daniel, not you). Like I said, he has hypocrisy.

His point is that Islam is the true monotheism religion and this have positive impact on a person's character such as humbleness, humility , love, gratitude for a sole creator compared to Polytheists who have multiple gods who are extremely weak and do despicable things. He mentions Jews because he went through a number of religions. Jews take their rabbis as their ultimate authority over God, so they are not true monotheists.
    Fair enough. Christians also bow down to bishops, saints and priests a bit too much (their Catholics and orthodox). So I admit this flaw in Christianity, among many of its flaws.

Irano Afghan history has always been rich, not the least when it accepted Islam . In fact you could significantly argue it became even more rich during the times of Ibn Sina , Ferdowsi , Rumi and so much others . In addition, I think you need to acknowledge that Afghanistan, or the land it was before Islam has always been hosts to Invaders , wars and battle. Us as afghans we have accepted this .
    There was a time when Islam was fairly moderate and peaceful in Afghanistan's history for sure. Not sure what went wrong, but perhaps as the Quran got spread in the modern information world the people took their religion more seriously after getting hold of the scriptures? You speak of invaders, well, wasn't Islam just another (semitic) invader? You guys really didn't need it.

Also please do not take your information from these Zionist Jewish backed media outlets which are full of propaganda nonsense . As an Afghan im telling you the Taliban have done so much in 2 years than in the last 20 years . The amount of shit they have uncovered is beyond belief , I'm genuinely being honest. In regards to women's education( that's the only thing people can cling on ) is they are open for schools to be open above 6th grade, however they are working on their own curriculum and do not want the education that has been infested from the west to infiltrate their youth . Good on them . When you let a society be open to liberalism and secularism , well you get the west. Ask any European here if they are happy with their country's morals and values.
    The Taliban is truly, purely Islamic (and I think we can agree here). But that's where the agreement ends. You can't treat people like shit, take away rights. This isn't liberalism or secularism. You're way on the other end of the spectrum. This mentality is the reason why normal Muslims in the west get attacked and called terrorists. Sorry buddy, if you approve of this, then don't get triggered when someone look at a Muslims and goes "terrorist". Because you're legit supporting a terrorist organization here. And if the Taliban is so good, then why did your fellow poor Afghans run away from them? Come on hun. The Taliban is an extremist ideology. You can support the KKK and far right neo Nazis whilst at it too.

That said, this Taliban dude is actually calm, well spoken and strangely suave:

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,645

0 Not allowed!

I have been entertaining myself with the
    ucronistic concept of a Greco-Buddhist Afghanistan in the XXI Century.
    ¿How would it be like? ¿How would it look?
    Could you give me some ideas of possible scenarios in such a place to feed the I.A. engine?
    I dont mean to offend anybody, but doing this shit is hilarious.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I tried to do some Hare krishna talibans, but I got this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oka7GBN.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	125020  

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://imgur.com/SsOYvHL

The I.A keeps making mistakes; now it gave me talibans with Stupas in their heads.

https://i.imgur.com/Bo6v2dQ.mp4

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nothing worse than worshipping a statue lol

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nothing worse than worshipping a statue lol
    You don't worship the statute in itself; that will be fetichism, the religion of sacrate objects; you worship the representation of the concept of divinity in the murthy.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You don't worship the statute in itself; that will be fetichism, the religion of sacrate objects; you worship the representation of the concept of divinity in the murthy.
    Yeah that doesn't appeal to me I would rather worship the one above me with no image .

If Afghanistan was Buddhist I would renounce my ethnicity

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

0 Not allowed!

Yeah that doesn't appeal to me I would rather worship the one above me with no image .

If Afghanistan was Buddhist I would renounce my ethnicity
    You already renounced it escaping to the UK you fucking hypocrite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information