Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Afghanistan never got islamized...

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

1 Not allowed!

Default If Afghanistan never got islamized...

I always wonder how a buddhist afghanistan would look like today, with AI Art I'm now getting a glimpse of that.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,468
    Given: 13,183

5 Not allowed!

It would definitely fare better than today.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

some more pictur-es.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,645
    Given: 1,565

2 Not allowed!

Surely much more peaceful and forgiving! Not much violence (maybe besides very few Buddhist extremists), safe for many visitors, and more politically stable. Of course, it could be a China type with a bad communist government, being a mixture of atheists, folk religionists and buddhists. But fuck, even China is much better than Afghanistan. A region with many Chinese immigrants is safer than one with many Afghan Muslims (sorry but it's reality).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,315
    Given: 1,210

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Surely much more peaceful and forgiving! Not much violence (maybe besides very few Buddhist extremists), safe for many visitors, and more politically stable. Of course, it could be a China type with a bad communist government, being a mixture of atheists, folk religionists and buddhists. But fuck, even China is much better than Afghanistan. A region with many Chinese immigrants is safer than one with many Afghan Muslims (sorry but it's reality).
    Look Odelia , I don't want to debate or discuss politics or religion in this forum tbh as peoples view are very staunch and set , they come with pre conceived notions and unbelievable bias and insincerity, so me saying what I think isn't going to make an impact . Howver , I'll leave this video for you to watch ( if you want ). You don't have to reply to it just watch it and reflect upon in .

Regards to OP, it's just psuedo nonsense regarding yhese depictions . What makes you think the Islamic expansion had any major impact on our genepool? As far as I know it really didn't.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,645
    Given: 1,565

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Look Odelia , I don't want to debate or discuss politics or religion in this forum tbh as peoples view are very staunch and set , they come with pre conceived notions and unbelievable bias and insincerity, so me saying what I think isn't going to make an impact . Howver , I'll leave this video for you to watch ( if you want ). You don't have to reply to it just watch it and reflect upon in .

Regards to OP, it's just psuedo nonsense regarding yhese depictions . What makes you think the Islamic expansion had any major impact on our genepool? As far as I know it really didn't.
    Well I saw portions of the video and I got the gist - polytheism would've made Afghanistan and other Islamic countries worse places than now. Tbh I really doubt that they would have atrocities as worse as the Taliban, ISIS, Hamas and Al Qaeda. The Muslim Skeptic then started to throw shade on the Jews, rather conveniently. I mean it's a really biased video. The guy also believes in death for apostates (admitted this in an interview). I've seen some of his stuff. He's an Iranian. So sad, because he looks pretty nice and is well spoken! But the things he says are really disconcerting. He goes on about how other religions are too liberal cos they allow too much human rights (and he puts a photo of a creepy drag queen lmao), and yet cries when people say Islam is a violent religion (dude, you just said you don't want Islam being too liberal, so you better accept that ppl see Islam as completely the opposite of liberalism - which is, well um, violent and oppressive). He's a hypocrite. He can't have it both ways.

Irano-afghan history is rich with art, culture, medicine, astronomy and good knowledge. These people could have stayed with Zoroastrianism, buddhism and other milder religions in their land. I'm not sure what was so special about Semitic religions, particularly Islam. Perhaps maybe they were afraid and had to convert. Even afghans and iranians today are victims of Islam and want more rights, but people like this "muslim skeptic" wouldn't want that cos "freedom is too liberal". India and Sri Lanka are not perfect countries really, but they're not as bad as Afghanistan and Iran, with their polytheism. So what's this guy's point really? I'm not arguing, I'm just saying.

P.S. Iranians/persians are actually very liberal and moderate in the west. Rarely hear of them doing terrible things in a society. It's mostly Arab muslims, somalis and pakis. Afghans to a lesser degree, but they're more quiet even if they have pernicious beliefs.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well I saw portions of the video and I got the gist - polytheism would've made Afghanistan and other Islamic countries worse places than now. Tbh I really doubt that they would have atrocities as worse as the Taliban, ISIS, Hamas and Al Qaeda. The Muslim Skeptic then started to throw shade on the Jews, rather conveniently. I mean it's a really biased video. The guy also believes in death for apostates (admitted this in an interview). I've seen some of his stuff. He's an Iranian. So sad, because he looks pretty nice and is well spoken! But the things he says are really disconcerting. He goes on about how other religions are too liberal cos they allow too much human rights (and he puts a photo of a creepy drag queen lmao), and yet cries when people say Islam is a violent religion (dude, you just said you don't want Islam being too liberal, so you better accept that ppl see Islam as completely the opposite of liberalism - which is, well um, violent and oppressive). He's a hypocrite. He can't have it both ways.

Irano-afghan history is rich with art, culture, medicine, astronomy and good knowledge. These people could have stayed with Zoroastrianism, buddhism and other milder religions in their land. I'm not sure what was so special about Semitic religions, particularly Islam. Perhaps maybe they were afraid and had to convert. Even afghans and iranians today are victims of Islam and want more rights, but people like this "muslim skeptic" wouldn't want that cos "freedom is too liberal". India and Sri Lanka are not perfect countries really, but they're not as bad as Afghanistan and Iran, with their polytheism. So what's this guy's point really? I'm not arguing, I'm just saying.

P.S. Iranians/persians are actually very liberal and moderate in the west. Rarely hear of them doing terrible things in a society. It's mostly Arab muslims, somalis and pakis. Afghans to a lesser degree, but they're more quiet even if they have pernicious beliefs.
    I thank god everyday Afghanistan is not polytheistic especially Hindu or Buddhist. They are absolutely vile religions and the shit they believe is beyond comprehension which challenges your own logical sense .So we can safely say polytheism would have made Afghanistan far worse than off it is, because the majority of the instability in that regions is down to multiple factors, one of the main one is the strategic location being within the crossroads of West Asia , Europe ( Caucasus and Russia) , India and China . Another factor that people don't seem to acknowledge is the heterogeneous nature of the land, being ethnically diverse has it's negative implications as the struggle power for the land even within the land can be problematic as people can't see past ethnic tribal affiliations . Perfect example is these sell out tajiks who cannot accept that taliban have come in power, yes they are mostly pashtun but they have significant presence among Tajiks , uzbeks , turkmens and yes even hazaras .

Daniel is a OG, he's a real one. He says it how it is. Whats wrong with punishing apostates if they do acts of treason? Does this not happen in the country you are residing in? Keep in mind there are conditions when punishments for apostates happen .

His point is that Islam is the true monotheism religion and this have positive impact on a person's character such as humbleness, humility , love, gratitude for a sole creator compared to Polytheists who have multiple gods who are extremely weak and do despicable things. He mentions Jews because he went through a number of religions. Jews take their rabbis as their ultimate authority over God, so they are not true monotheists.

Irano Afghan history has always been rich, not the least when it accepted Islam . In fact you could significantly argue it became even more rich during the times of Ibn Sina , Ferdowsi , Rumi and so much others . In addition, I think you need to acknowledge that Afghanistan, or the land it was before Islam has always been hosts to Invaders , wars and battle. Us as afghans we have accepted this .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also please do not take your information from these Zionist Jewish backed media outlets which are full of propaganda nonsense . As an Afghan im telling you the Taliban have done so much in 2 years than in the last 20 years . The amount of shit they have uncovered is beyond belief , I'm genuinely being honest. In regards to women's education( that's the only thing people can cling on ) is they are open for schools to be open above 6th grade, however they are working on their own curriculum and do not want the education that has been infested from the west to infiltrate their youth . Good on them . When you let a society be open to liberalism and secularism , well you get the west. Ask any European here if they are happy with their country's morals and values.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid, Iuropean, JudeoArab, Iberian, GrecoRoman
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 52

0 Not allowed!

What Islam...

Afghan tribal violence and sexism dates from the time of the Aryan invasions.

"Islam" changes a lot depending on who practices it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information