Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,106
    Given: 6

2 Not allowed!

Default Why anime character don't look white

White people assume that white is default

Ferb he have green hair and very long face and weird nose and black eyes any human don't even look like that but since white is default. People see him as white
    Princess*Bubblegum she have small button black eyes and pink hair but since white is default people see her as white
    Kevin he have long black hair and eye's light skin he could easily be hapa Asian mixed Hispanic or middle Eastern but since white is default people see him as white

I can go on.but I want to talk about other things many character don't have anything stereotypical white either but people still see them as white this is why people were not happy about gamora being played by black Latina because default is white so they see green alien as white too

Only way to make them look "Asian" is by giving them stereotypical Asian eyes and weird teeth and broken English
    Even Asian character in Western cartoon without small eyes are also called white looking
    Anime character are blonde blue eyes so they are white? Yes some are but some also have pink hair and pink eyes? What race they're? Cherry Blossom? hair color and eye color is for showing personality trait and differentiating design since many character have same design.

And it don't stop here white even claim anime character with black hair and black eyes

And it don't stop here white even claim anime character with black hair and black eyes

Anime character are white because they have pale skin? Well pale skin is not really uncommon in Asia and not only on celebrities. Some screenshot I took from ask Japanese kind of YouTube video

actually and tanned anime character are not really uncommon but they're also called white looking. Anime character skin color usually is in normal Japanese range

And if they are dark skinned then black people claim that they look black. If anime character look European then anime character with dark skinned should also be called white looking because skin color don't change facial features. Dark skinned in anime usually mean that person like sports or he/she is from Okinawa (in Japan Okinawan have darkest skin)

Anime character are white because they have big eye's? Really white people own big eye's? Biggest eye's belong to arab based on my experience even than big eye's Asian exist and most anime character have big eye's because it is easier to show emotion through them. 40% Japanese have big eyes. I think that big eyes are more common because it is easier to show expression with them

Her eyes are round like most anime character. Anime usually have these kind of eyes.

Anne Hathaway white women with big eye's average white women have smaller eye's than her and her eyes are almond shape.people see size but forget that white people have different eye shape also they have deeper set eyes and longer nose and more sharper features unlike anime characters.

Anime girl with big eyes notice how her eyes are round

And small eyes are not really uncommon at all in anime especially if we are talking about male characters. But they're also white looking. I guess only non existent eyes like Brock from pokemon should be used because only it can make them Asian looking

Now let's talk about nose . Anime character nose look almost non existent . Compare it with white person nose which look prominent

Anime character often are based on looks of Japanese celebrities. Like spike looks are based on

Now I am gonna talk about how undeniable white character look in anime. They have big jaw prominent nose. White people also draw themselves like that in their comic. Bigger jaw and prominent nose

neotenous most anime character look like that I mean cuter also with softer features

Both of them are 24 year old but Asian girl have softer features + look younger

Very average looking anime girl. She also have neotenous cuter features just like Asian girl

Now let's compare side profile of one white and one Asian singer. White singer have stronger brow ridge and Asian singer have flatter face
    Now anime girl side profile :- flatter face don't have strong brow ridge either.

White people have prominent brow ridge. Which is rarely seen in anime character

Average female character body in anime usually smaller frame just like Asian girls.anime male character also have smaller frame just like Asian men

This is what average skinny white girl body look like

This is what average skinny Asian girl body look like

Average skinny anime girl body. Who is it closer to?

Anime character eye close when they smile I have noticed that it usually happened with Asians

White people usually have more square jaw

Asian women are very good in cosplaying.you should wonder why answer is obvious

Asian girl vs white girl cosplayer. Notice how Asian girl look neuteneus like anime girl

Anime character eyebrows often are quite far from their face Asian people also have same thing
    I have noticed that in American comic book eyebrows are closer to face

Even ai agree with me. It also show white video game character as white

Anime character jaw line look more like Asian
    Space between the eyes and nose

Anime character get red when they drink alcohol.i think that it is showing Asian flush https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction.

Same girl change her skin color and her race changed. Her skin become brown in show to show that she had gone to Hawaii and is tanned now

Asian girl drawn in manga style

[/IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Japanese celebrities

They have features that you commonly see in anime

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,877
    Given: 12,737

2 Not allowed!

What's a more important discussion is how anime has ruined Western teenagers. Much of this anime garbage is really gay. When I had Netflix, I noticed they had a shit load of these anime shows (which makes you wonder). I tried watching one, and I felt like bullying myself. I watched for maybe ten minutes. I tried another show and that lasted less than ten minutes. I've enjoyed some anime in the past (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champerloo, and going way back with Akira), but this anime shit that is popular now is just really gay.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

White celebrities
    They don't

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Some ainu

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 11:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black
    Ethnicity
    African-American
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 51

0 Not allowed!

[/QUOTE](Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champerloo, and going way back with Akira), but this anime shit that is popular now is just really gay.[/QUOTE]

Those were the days =(

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

I think there are many other better topics to be made from anime, this kind of controversies just drives people away from anime. Sad.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If I draw a stick figure, most Americans will assume that it is a white man. Because to them that is the Default Human Being. For them to think it is a woman I have to add a dress or long hair; for Asian, I have to add slanted eyes; for black, I add kinky hair or brown skin. Etc. The Other has to be marked. If there are no stereotyped markings of otherness, then white is assumed.
    For Japanese Japanese is default.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Strong brow ridge is very very white trait
    White people reducing their brow ridge. Compare.
    Low brow ridge is a neotenous trait. Anime character rarely have prominent brow ridge

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information