Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feminists attack Passport Bros and their wifes

Geiler Ficker. Perverser Ficker. Horndog. Pervert.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,264
    Given: 59,019

0 Not allowed!

Default Feminists attack Passport Bros and their wifes

I think the Passport Bros are ok. What do you think?

Sorry the link is in german, it is swiss i think. You can use google translate. https://www.20min.ch/story/passport-...box=1676888152

*Passport-Bros are guys who look for "traditional" women outside their countries in other countries, women who cook and clean for example. They say for example american women no longer want to cook and clean, Feminists say it is "Sex-Tourism" and they accusse Passport-Bros of sexual exploitation of those women. The wifes of the Passport-Bros themselfes disagree, and defend themselfes and their husbands.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Feminists attack Passport Bros and their wifes. I think the Passport Bros are ok. What do you think?
    It's the most pathetic thing ever. Passport Bros are lonely incel men who travel to third world countries stringing some whore along promising her a better life in the West and sire some bastards who will never know your name. Sex tourism used to be trendy among white boomers, it used to be a white person thing.

Now even non-whites are jumping on the bandwagon. They have YouTube channels about cooming in other countries and they're preferring to fly thousands of miles to find sex.

This Vietnamese-American incel for example went to Latin America looking for easy pussy only to get robbed and killed.

Negro women are pissed at Passport Bros movement because middle class black men are ignoring them and traveling to poor Eastern European countries to find love.

Feminists in Sweden unironically petitioned to the government to stop Swedish millennials from importing Thai wives, although Asian women having children with Swedish men normally get abandoned by them later with no monetary support.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,136
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

If a women is traditional then she won't marry outside of her ethnic group lol
    anyway being passport bro is bad idea.
    I hang out in these sex tourist and passport bro circles.
    It is very common to hear their girlfriend cheating on them giving them divorce after getting citizenship stealing from them. Forcing them to take care of her parents etc
    I would advice everyone to not be a passport bro it is not worth it

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,289
    Given: 7,508

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    For significant amount of Muslims belonging to Islam matters more than belonging ethnic group, Sharia is more important than Adat.

For concious Christians it's the same, for me non-Russian Orthodox Christians are normally closer than Russian atheists.

Those passport bros are just lame idiots and what they get are not "tradviwes" but golddigging whores of traditional societies.
    Last edited by Victor; 02-21-2023 at 10:41 AM.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

*Passport-Bros are guys who look for "traditional" women outside their countries in other countries, women who cook and clean for example. They say for example american women no longer want to cook and clean, Feminists say it is "Sex-Tourism" and they accusse Passport-Bros of sexual exploitation of those women. The wifes of the Passport-Bros themselfes disagree, and defend themselfes and their husbands.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    For significant amount of Muslims belonging to Islam matters more than belonging ethnic group, Sharia is more important than Adat.

For concious Christians it's the same, for me non-Russian Orthodox Christians are normally closer than Russian atheists.

Those passport bros are just lame idiots and what they get are not "tradviwes" but golddigging whores of traditional societies.
    I think many muslim don't want date someone outside of their own ethnic group.
    I actually remember seeing a video asking Lebanese girl if they would date Syrian guy. Most of them said no.

Of course I guess a Russian Christian would feel closer to American Christian in that sense but most passport bro are not religious at all and won't Russian Christian prefer to raise her kid's in Russian culture? I mean American giy won't even know Russian language.

Also so many funny stories with passport bro I hangout with.
    I remember one American passport bro getting many matches in Thailand but all of them were either prostitute or lady boy

It is just funny there through there are some tragedies too like that Vietnamese American guy getting killed in colombia.

yes passport bro are not the kind of men I imagine any decent women would want. They think that foreign women are all submissive lol who is gonna tolerate everything they do. Suddenly they're gonna be considered desirable because they are abroad.

. They call Western women degenerate but they are themselves degenerate.
    Remember some passport getting matches in Serbia but all of them were mostly matching with same women it is just crazy what kind of women they attract. Usually they are not trad wife they imagine.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,543
    Given: 13,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Just on the next belt:

The rest of the third world got no problem with it.

I'm pretty much neutral towards Passport Bros but I think it's fucking sweet more and more bitches won't get spoiled anymore, let's see how much you last with a black dude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Just on the next belt:

The rest of the third world got no problem with it.

I'm pretty much neutral towards Passport Bros but I think it's fucking sweet more and more bitches won't get spoiled anymore, let's see how much you last with a black dude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You didn't marked central Asia and middle Eastern countries. I mean East Asia is not third world but they're also ethno centric
    Did you see Vietnamese American men getting killed in colombia because he was passport bro? This is very risky
    I hang out with them. Their personality is not really different from mgtow incel dudes I hang out with. and they're degenerate yet hate degenerate Western women. I would call it hypocrisy

Stories about them getting scammed robbed. Their girlfriend cheating forcing to pay for her family and leaving after getting citizenship is extremely common. and they often time match with degenerate women not traditional women you would imagine.

Notion that all women in developed countries are traditional or submissive is extremely false. many are demanding lmao I don't think that they're very different from Westerner only talking about educated one.

One of my cousin was mgtow misogynistic kind of dude. He married a women from village and she ended up divorcing him in one month of marriage and ended up getting lot's of his money.

It just depends on women thinking that women in particular region are submissive or traditional is extremely sexist and racist

You claim that women are gold digger then they say that they are into black dudes. Black dudes are poorest men. Shouldn't they be into Asian or Jewish dudes? At least in USA they're richest

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,673
    Given: 9,053

1 Not allowed!

Fuck modern feminists, us men OWN the world. We make the rules, if you don't like it move to Mars. We will marry as many authentic, feminine and submissive women as we want,
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Atlantean Pale Baron Todesritter's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 09:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austro-Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Slavic + Germanic Cisleithanian ancestral HRE mix
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid + Faelid
    Politics
    Anarcho-monarchist spiritually stratified ethnostate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 134

1 Not allowed!

Coomer degenerates that can't find a decent woman at home, who don't know what they're doing with this. I'm fundamentally against interracial marriage and reproduction, but it's even more appalling in how they preach tradition but offer none themselves, and the women they import are gold-diggers who only care to move to a better country. What kind of foundation for a marriage is that? Everyone involved is rotten and reprehensible, but the man as the enabler is more at fault here.

I don't approve of sex tourism, gold-digging, or any of this. And I guarantee there is no incentive to make the marriage actually work once she's got the passport.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information