PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
The Third Reich was right about France - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Third Reich was right about France

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,945

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post

I think france does not count you as immigrant if you are born in france but im surprised now
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,287
    Given: 9,865

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think france does not count you as immigrant if you are born in france
    Exactly. The migrant population is much higher in France. The difference is tons of migrant was already born in France and they dont appear as "migrant" in the statistics.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2023 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pantanal Pathfinder
    Country
    North-Korea
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism and Eugenics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Yes, they were right.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,302
    Given: 8,227

1 Not allowed!

Before I got into anthropology, genetics and stuff like that, I thought of a French people that they are the ultimate mutts of Western Europe. Not really Celtic, not really Germanic, not really med, not really anything specific. While thinking that Austrians or Swedes are simply just Germanics; Czechs, Balkan Slavic speaking nations or Russians are simply just Slavs; Irish are simply just Celts, etc. Not saying it's not true in a way, because your identity isn't usually based on your PCA plot, but when you go deeper and look at the ancestry alone, things are gonna get a bit more difficult to deal with. Austrians are mixed with Slavs and perhaps even with Italians, Swedes and (some) Russians are mixed with Finno-Ugrics or Caucasians, Czechs are mixed with Celts and Germanics, Balkan Slavs are mixed with indigenous Balkanites and I can go on. France is no exception.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Before I got into anthropology, genetics and stuff like that, I thought of a French people that they are the ultimate mutts of Western Europe. Not really Celtic, not really Germanic, not really med, not really anything specific. While thinking that Austrians or Swedes are simply just Germanics; Czechs, Balkan Slavic speaking nations or Russians are simply just Slavs; Irish are simply just Celts, etc. Not saying it's not true in a way, because your identity isn't usually based on your PCA plot, but when you go deeper and look at the ancestry alone, things are gonna get a bit more difficult to deal with. Austrians are mixed with Slavs and perhaps even with Italians, Swedes and (some) Russians are mixed with Finno-Ugrics or Caucasians, Czechs are mixed with Celts and Germanics, Balkan Slavs are mixed with indigenous Balkanites and I can go on. France is no exception.
    That is true but my final turn of opinion came when petalpusher said the french elites are often mixed with jews and they are native parisians in the french actor pierre thread look at his pictures look at most pictures spaniards post about french
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Exactly. The migrant population is much higher in France. The difference is tons of migrant was already born in France and they dont appear as "migrant" in the statistics.
    The other thing is 1) most immigrants in austria are not from balkans, but from germany, germans are the biggest immigrant group but germans are germans like austrians, so they are only on paper immigrants and it shows in the statistics
    2) while france doesnt count people born in france or their parents in france as immigrants even if they are ssa, austria counts even half migrants as migrants.. like if you are half serb half austrian you are a immigrant in the statistics...

so it is very different, im sure france is much less "white", much "less celto-germanic"

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,302
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

That is true but my final turn of opinion came when petalpusher said the french elites are often mixed with jews and they are native parisians in the french actor pierre thread look at his pictures look at most pictures spaniards post about french
    Ok, link me the thread/his post. Yet even him saying so doesn't make it true, despite him being French. As for the Spaniards, most of them actually don't care much about France. Maybe Iparralde is an exception, but that's a whole separate case. Anyhow, if you take a random white French, he would cluster perfectly with the other western Europeans, while some being closer to western Germans and some closer to the Spanish. Well, congrats to the latter.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,486
    Given: 5,737

1 Not allowed!

Reading comprehension Mortimer. I said it's a common thing in Paris to find part Jewish people. Only in the Paris region, very uncommon elsewhere i would say. There s also the bias of him being an actor, the industry is clearly Jewish and ethnocentered, even more so than Hollywood where they tend to be found rather on the producing side.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

0 Not allowed!

Du bist widerwärtig Mortimer, ich hoffe inständig dass du irgendwann in der Hölle schmoren wirst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information