Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Serbia join the EU and when?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-25-2023 @ 04:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian-Australian
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian in Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 23

0 Not allowed!

Within the year

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,468
    Given: 13,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    It is seen very well in vital statistics.
    Drained by mass emigration, Croatia and Bulgaria have sharp decrease in newborn population in last few years, while Serbia has stagnation or even slight increase.
    And even worse, they are being replaced by bangladeshi lol

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,647
    Given: 11,582

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    And even worse, they are being replaced by bangladeshi lol
    True. Bangladeshi and Nepali. Seems nice people.

Croatia is getting diverse.

🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,632
    Given: 4,642

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    You dont need to get work permit if youre EU citizen, you do if you arent EU citizen.
    True. My father worked in Germany several years, due to Croatian his citizenship/passport. For Serbs without EU passports employment in EU is more difficult than for those with passports of EU members, same goes for other people from non-EU countries (except for Ukrainians since recently).

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    But Serbia as part of the EU would be much more developed, and people are less likely to migrate outside the country if their country is more prosperous. And don't you want prosperity for your country? Look how much better Bulgaria and Croatia are compared to Serbia.

Serbia is already visa free with countries in the EU, so I don't see how joining the EU would make Serbia any more deserted.
    On the part of your question answered Hektor up, and i confirmed.
    Bulgaria is not better than Serbia economically, regardless it is EU member since 2007. Croatia is better than Bulgaria, but it was better economically and demographically when was part of Yugoslavia than today. Both Bulgaria and Croatia are heavy deserted since they joined to EU. Croatia 2021. had for 400K less people than 2011, and migrations to the west are main reason for that. Rijeka and Split for example in Yugoslavian time had strong industry, and Rijeka had one of the strongest shipyards in Europe. Today industry in Split and Rijeka is heavy degraded. Also, both cities lost a lot of people in the previous 30 years. From 2011. to 2021. Rijeka lost about 20K people (from 128K to 108K). Most deserted region in Croatia is Slavonia, which has most fertile land in Croatia. From 2011. to 2021. Vukovar-srijem županija fell for 19.54%, second and third županije with biggest fell (17-18%) in this period are also in Slavonia. Agriculture in Slavonia is very degraded, same as industry in Croatia in general. Vojvodina is also agriculturally degraded in comparison with Yugoslavian time, but it's quite better than Slavonia in that segment. Croatia economically survives for the two reasons: due to tourism, and strong/numerous diaspora which sends money to their families and cousins and the state Croatia benefits from it of course.

Related with my first sentence to you in this post. Many Serbs would kill for the passport some EU country, and some of them told me that i am privileged because i have Croatian passport. Husband of one my cousin who is Serb from Šumadija (central Serbia) took Croatian passport via his wife, and went to Germany after that and work there 5-6 years.
    Last edited by Varda; 02-23-2023 at 11:41 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    According to one research from 2022, 43.8% of Serbian citizens are against membership of Serbia in EU and 34.9% support joining of Serbia to EU. In reality there is even less supporters of joining. Such researches were always partly tuned that support for joining looks bigger than what is in reality.
    That percentage is with question 'would you like to Serbia join to EU', but with question 'would you like to Serbia join to EU if condition for joining is the recognition of Kosovo' than percentage is much smaller. Vast majority of Serbs don't want to sell Serbian historical territory which is very important for Serbian identity (Kosovo) for fucking EU. Kosovo is Serbian Jerusalem. Jews would not sell Jerusalem for all treasures of this world, same is with Serbs and Kosovo. Every child in Serbia know that Serbia can't join to EU without recognition of Kosovo. There is no, there was no and never will be state leader or government in Serbia so 'brave' to recognize (betray) Kosovo.
    Last edited by Varda; 02-23-2023 at 07:03 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Related with my first sentence to you in this post. Many Serbs would kill for the passport some EU country, and some of them told me that i am privileged because i have Croatian passport. Husband of one my cousin who is Serb from Šumadija (central Serbia) took Croatian passport via his wife, and went to Germany after that and work there 5-6 years.
    Truth is, almost everybody in the world would kill for EU, US, AUS or CAN passport. Just look at this forum: the only ones who live in their countries are we, the brave south Americans.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

2 Not allowed!

That little arrow helped so much, i like how a thoughtful man are you. By the way nice star and crescent there.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Truth is, almost everybody in the world would kill for EU, US, AUS or CAN passport. Just look at this forum: the only ones who live in their countries are we, the brave south Americans.
    Latinos (especially Mexicans) often serve in the US army for US papers.

Balkanites who are from the non-EU countries get EU passports on various ways. In Serbia live several hundreds thousands Serbs born in Croatia or whose parents are born there, and they can take Croatian passports. Serbs who are not related with Croatia and they are married to those with Croatian passports can get passports via spouse, but it's not that easy as for those who are born in Croatia or have at least one parent born there.
    People from Vojvodina including Serbs can get Hungarian passports if at least one of their ancestors was born in Vojvodina before 1918 (when Austria-Hungary existed) or in Bačka (part of Vojvodina) during the Hungarian occupation 1941-44. Hungarians from Vojvodina are exception, they don't have to meet these conditions. They can get Hungarian passport without any conditions from what i know. Spouses of Serbs and others with Hungarian passport who are not related with Vojvodina probably can get passports via their spouses. Except at least one ancestor born in Vojvodina before 1918 or in Bačka 1941-44 non-Hungarian candidate for Hungarian passport must learn formally few Hungarian words if they don't know Hungarian language.
    In southeastern Serbia local Serbs often take Bulgarian passports, but i don't know details. Macedonians even more, they are champions in obtaining Bulgarian passports.
    Albanians from Kosovo take massively Serbian passports. Regardless Serbian is not in EU, Serbian passport is valued more in EU than so called Kosovar.
    Last edited by Varda; 02-24-2023 at 12:04 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Latinos (especially Mexicans) often serve in the US army for US papers.

Balkanites who are from the non-EU countries get EU passports on various ways. In Serbia live several hundreds thousands Serbs born in Croatia or whose parents are born there, and they can take Croatian passports. Serbs who are not related with Croatia and they are married to those with Croatian passports can get passports via spouse, but it's not that easy as for those who are born in Croatia or have at least one parent born there.
    People from Vojvodina including Serbs can get Hungarian passports if at least one of their ancestors was born in Vojvodina before 1918 (when Austria-Hungary existed) or in Bačka (part of Vojvodina) during the Hungarian occupation 1941-44. Hungarians from Vojvodina are exception, they don't have to meet these conditions. They can get Hungarian passport without any conditions from what i know. Spouses of Serbs and others with Hungarian passport who are not related with Vojvodina probably can get passports via their spouses. Except at least ancestor born in Vojvodina before 1918 or in Bačka 1941-44 non-Hungarian candidate for Hungarian passport must learn formally few Hungarian words if they don't know Hungarian language.
    In southeastern Serbia local Serbs often take Bulgarian passports, but i don't know details. Macedonians even more, they are champions in obtaining Bulgarian passports.
    Albanians from Kosovo take massively Serbian passports. Regardless Serbian is not in EU, Serbian passport is valued more in EU than so called Kosovar.
    Yeah mexicans run to the US anytime they can.

My ex also told me turkish cypriots from the occupied northern part all get passports from greek Cyprus to move to Europe.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Yeah mexicans run to the US anytime they can.

My ex also told me turkish cypriots from the occupied northern part all get passports from greek Cyprus to move to Europe.
    Serbian passports and other papers have even many Kosovo Albanian politicians, athletes etc.

Serbian birth sertificate of Vlora Çitaku (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlora_Çitaku)

Serbian birth certificate of Xherdan Shaqiri (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xherdan_Shaqiri)

Serbian birth certificate and certificate of citizenship of the Valon Behrami (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valon_Behrami)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information