Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women and Gays would you date a Gypsy man?

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,166
    Given: 58,938

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Passoni View Post
    I think the guy you posted wouldn't have any issue to date a gay man on those relationship apps.
    But this one looks better IMO:
    Spoiler!
    He looks a bit like Jesus Navas... Wikipedia says Navas belongs to the Gitano minority (Gypsy minority). Is Jesus Navas a Gypsy?

Jesús Navas González (* 21. November 1985 in Los Palacios y Villafranca, Provinz Sevilla) ist ein spanischer Fußballspieler, der seit 2017 für den FC Sevilla spielt. Seine Position ist das rechte Mittelfeld. Er gehört der Minderheit der Gitanos (Roma) an.[1]
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Navas

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,128
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I dont know who that is, and if he is really a Gypsy. Who is that? but I avoided to post someone with blue eyes, because that would be atypical. I mean it is like with Bollywood actors, people only like the lightest most euro looking actors. Actors with light eyes. This guy has striking blue eyes. I mean there are Gypsies with lighter or non-dark brown eyes, but I posted someone who looks like a "gypsy".
    Maybe light skin but light eyes are not really common in bollywood lol I mean in current generation of popular actress not single one have light eyes.
    I can think of aishwarya rai kareena kapoor karishma kapoor Hrithik roshan or rani mujarjee with non brown eyes. But all of them are from 90s.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Maybe light skin but light eyes are not really common in bollywood lol I mean in current generation of popular actress not single one have light eyes.
    I can think of aishwarya rai kareena kapoor karishma kapoor Hrithik roshan or rani mujarjee with non brown eyes. But all of them are from 90s.

OK I saw many, but maybe it is older. I dont follow that so well i dont know the current generation. I did meant really guys like Hritik Roshan, usually when someone says he likes one indian guy, he usually means Hritik Roshan.
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,128
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    OK I saw many, but maybe it is older. I dont follow that so well i dont know the current generation. I did meant really guys like Hritik Roshan, usually when someone says he likes one indian guy, he usually means Hritik Roshan.
    I mean people don't understand one thing. In bollywood mostly people with rich father get promoted. why would a rich men promote a poor guy daughter instead of his own? Think about it. Many Indians hate rich girls because they're are bad actors and they even say that they're not that good looking. So it is not that indian prefer these looks but rich guy want to promote his daughter.
    She is most popular actress among indians at least phenotype wise she is average of North indian.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I mean people don't understand one thing. In bollywood mostly people with rich father get promoted. why would a rich men promote a poor guy daughter instead of his own? Think about it. Many Indians hate rich girls because they're are bad actors and they even say that they're not that good looking. So it is not that indian prefer these looks but rich guy want to promote his daughter.
    She is most popular actress among indians at least phenotype wise she is average of North indian.

Ok, thats cool. Im not one of those guys who accusses indians of OWD, or makes fun of them etc... I think that indian actors and actresses are legit indians.... I do not think they do not look indian. Maybe it was not clear what Im trying to say.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump... only Blondie and Raffael Passoni answered the question in the OP.... maybe some more?

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

3 Not allowed!

Hi Mortimer. I think the problem is the Average European when they think Roma they have in their mind illegal camps, beggars and thieves. I'm sure there are some nice and hard working Roma but it's hard to overcome what people think.

The decent Roma would probably not have this problem in a country such as the US because we don't have a history of Roma people.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,258
    Given: 1,611

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robertb View Post
    Hi Mortimer. I think the problem is the Average European when they think Roma they have in their mind illegal camps, beggars and thieves. I'm sure there are some nice and hard working Roma but it's hard to overcome what people think.

The decent Roma would probably not have this problem in a country such as the US because we don't have a history of Roma people.

Second sentence is spot on.

For me, it's never the phenotype, but the... uh... domestic violence stats. Well, then again, I'm actually dating a Turk and receiving constant nagging by feminists about how "they treat women differently over there", so maybe it's an unnecessary prejudice for Roma as well. The only Roma I've personally interacted with were scammers and orphan beggars in Istanbul, so I am biased.
    Last edited by InmostLight; 03-03-2023 at 11:02 PM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Second sentence is spot on.

For me, it's never the phenotype, but the... uh... domestic violence stats. Well, then again, I'm actually dating a Turk and receiving constant nagging by feminists about how "they treat women differently over there", so maybe it's an unnecessary prejudice for Roma as well. The only Roma I've personally interacted with were scammers and orphan beggars in Istanbul, so I am biased.
    That is a problem for the Roma community I mean those people, they throw a bad light on the roma community unfortunately it is pretty common everywhere, even when they leave eastern europe and come to the west they continue those practices.

Examples of working Roma: My cousin is a certified "nurse". Before he worked as nurse he studied medicine at university, he didnt finished but has only 1 year left, he finished 4-5 years and has only 1 year left, so he could be also a doctor by now maybe. Now I do not know how many roma are "decent" or "well behaved" compared to scammers and beggars though... i dont know the percent, it is hard to get the roma to do a census, and to get a actual statistic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information