View Poll Results: Are you White or Non-White

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am White

37 52.86%
  • I am Non-White

27 38.57%
  • I want to vote but Im a troll or dont even know what i am or iam insecure (vote here and dont derail the thread)

6 8.57%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you White or Non-White?

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,169
    Given: 58,942

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    I'm a young man of colored decent
    First you said you are neither white nor colored, why did you changed your mind because of all the others?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    First you said you are neither white nor colored, why did you changed your mind because of all the others?
    Nah, I don't really care. A lot people associate white with beauty, you can still be mixed race and attractive individual.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,169
    Given: 58,942

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    Nah, I don't really care. A lot people associate white with beauty, you can still be mixed race and attractive individual.
    Of course, you can be fully SSA or fully East Asian too and attractive. I think black skin is attractive.

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    Today @ 06:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

1 Not allowed!

I'm not albino so I'm not white as 99.99% of european living in Europe or out side Europe..

Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,808
    Given: 13,753

2 Not allowed!

Im a Dreadlock Rasta cheval blanc

https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

3 Not allowed!

I don’t use such words to describe myself, I am just a human. I don’t want to be labeled as white or non white, even worse as people of colour. Though, wog is a pretty good description forme.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Semite
    Country
    Palestine
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 103

0 Not allowed!

By American standards, maybe, rofl.

OMEN, PORTENT OR PRODIGY Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2023 @ 09:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Yamnaya, Bell Beaker, IVC/Iran, Northern European, Gujarati, German, Italian, Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Leva/Lewa Patidar
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b (Israelite/Semitic), C1b (Gujarati), R1b (Western European)
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

eek I'm not a smart man, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Glauk View Post
    We just live in the same continent, that’s all…
    I'm not a smart man, but I know that Europeans don't just live in the same continent. That's all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gump.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	118886

I am become Death, destroyer of worlds

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Yamnaya, Bell Beaker, IVC/Iran, Northern European, Gujarati, German, Italian, Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Leva/Lewa Patidar
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb Slavo-Turks, Khazarian Hypothesis, Origins of Zionism

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Yes, equivalent to Southern Italians, maybe also with majority of actual such ancestry. Excited other claims are probably ultimately conditioned by a certain religious background or by people who uncritically adopt such statements.
    You are correct in your own way, and are correct in more ways than one. But I wouldn't go so far as to say something like that or say that they are equal or are genetically equivalent to or are the same as Southern Italians. Practically every phase of the subject has of course been covered in a number of other venues and other threads, so I’ll be brief and to the point. At the same time, an "angle" or side is important, and even if our topic or the subject of Jewish genetics has been covered in the past, there will always be something new or surprising to say. This material and over-covered topic has been covered in great detail in the literature and at great length by some excellent studies, major and minor, general and specific. And the subject, in fact, has been covered in painstaking detail, with clear facts and thorough reporting, in some previous TA threads. This is the component that was obviously covered in greatest detail in the 'Are Jews a Race' section.

Slavo-Turks, Khazarian Hypothesis, Origins of Zionism: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7555636

Sephardic Jew: 91.6% Zagrosian
    Arabian Peninsula: 77.0% Zagrosian
    Ashkenazi Jew: 33.8% Zagrosian

Ashkenazi Jew: Zagrosian (1200–830 BC) 33.8%

https://i.ibb.co/qNtD6F1/ash.png, https://i.ibb.co/FhHqGZ2/ash2.png

Sephardic Jew: Zagrosian (1200–830 BC) 91.6%
    Germanic (100–1000 AD) 5.6%
    Northwest African (580–1160 AD) 2.8%

https://i.ibb.co/bgyCcLk/sephard.png, https://i.ibb.co/mDLj8Sy/sephard2.png

Levant, in comparison, is 29.8% Zagrosian (1200–830 BC), 27.4% Turkic (650–1200 AD), 17.0% Mongolic (890–1390 AD), 12.8% Western Steppe Herder (3300–2600 BC), 7.2% Caucasian (3700–1700 BC), and 5.8% Nilo-Saharan.

Here again there are huge inter-racial genetic differences, and the differences are statistically significant. For one thing, the Sephardic Jews are predominantly of Zagrosian origin. "Very much unlike" the two other groups. And in fact much different from other West Asians as well, and even more importantly, carrying significantly more Zagrosian ancestry than even the Arabian peninsula. The Sephardic Jews certainly can lay full claim to the Israelites' legacy, and to the land. Let there be no doubt about this.

https://i.ibb.co/d6jz9vM/lev.png

And here's some more comparisons with West-Asian and Caucasian populations. As is well known, the more comparisons that are made, the higher the probability that some of them will be "statistically significant".

The Arabian Peninsula: 77.0% Zagrosian (1200–830 BC), 23.0% Malagasy

https://i.ibb.co/415yR77/arab.png

Iran and Iraq: 91.4% Indus Valley Civilization (3000–1970 BC), 8.2% Mongolic (890–1390 AD), 0.4% Hadza

https://i.ibb.co/wh4wsJw/iran.png

That a close genetic affinity exists between Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations. (But, like SelfDecode, I wouldn't include Ashkenazis in the Middle Eastern cluster). That European populations form a distinct genetic cluster. And that the Ashkenazis, of all the Jewish populations, are closest to South European populations (specifically the Greeks) and also to the Turks.

Basically we can say that Ashkenazis fall outside of the two clusters, that is, the Middle Eastern and White European clusters, and that they are essentially, as Paul Wexler describes them, a "Slavo-Turkic people" in search of an identity.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...4#post7542414p

Quote Originally Posted by Wunder-Zeichen View Post
    See Also: The Mongol In Our Midst

Vladimir Lenin was mostly Russian. But he also came from mixed ancestry, and he was of Kalmyk blood, from his father's side of the family. Francis Graham Crookshank, a British epidemiologist, and a medical and psychological writer, made the observation in 1931 in his book, "The Mongol in Our Midst: A Study of Man and His Three Faces", that if for the sake of argument we admit Dr Kagan's case as an imbecile mongoloid, we must again enquire why it should be that a people, such as the Jews, either so infiltrated with Mongolian blood or so moulded by centuries of contact with Mongolian peoples as are the Ashkenazim, should produce at most so very few imbecile mongoloids as appears to be the case, even if we admit as authentic every instance put forward. Yes, there are those who so persistently declare that imbecile mongoloids are common amongst the Jews. But they fail, rather spectacularly, to produce their evidence, and must not claim that they have proved their case! If and when, he says, I am shown the record of such a case, I will expect the evidence or presumption of partial Mongolian ancestry to be strong. But the point of greatest interest to him is why there are not so many "typical" imbecile mongoloids of "pure" Jewish descent as to place the fact of their occurrence beyond dispute? One thing, however, is certain, and it can be proved beyond all doubt. Crookshank expands on this point to argue that no one has yet claimed to have seen or have heard of, any imbecile mongoloid born to non-Jewish parents who are pure Semites: no one has yet claimed to have seen or to have heard of an imbecile mongoloid born to Jewish parents, in respect of whose ancestry there is not the strongest presumption of admixture in historic times, with Mongolian blood, through the Khazars, or other people of Mongolian provenance. But at the same time he thinks that cases of dementia praecox, and idiots and imbeciles of the microcephalic type are extremely frequent amongst the Jews, and they will thus not be denied. However, his impression is that dementia praecox, or puberal insanity allied with a definitely chimpanzoid physique, is more frequent amongst the Jews than amongst the so-called "Nordic" Gentiles. He added that his impression was that Jews of the negroid type or, rather, Jews with some negroid characters – prognathism, fuzzy hair, and so on – are more frequently seen amongst the Sephardim than amongst the Ashkenazim.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...98#post7694298
    Last edited by Wunder-Zeichen; 04-13-2023 at 11:47 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Leva/Lewa Patidar
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default ("We hold these truths")

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    AJ are as Jews/non white as non AJ.
    By no means are they (AJs) as Jewish as non-AJs or Middle Eastern Jews. It has been proven time and again, and as has been proven below.

Sephardic Jew: 91.6% Zagrosian
    Arabian Peninsula: 77.0% Zagrosian
    Ashkenazi Jew: 33.8% Zagrosian

These truths are self-evident. And I repeat this truth: That a close genetic affinity exists between Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations. (But I wouldn't include Ashkenazis in the Middle Eastern cluster). That European populations form a distinct genetic cluster. And that the Ashkenazis, of all the Jewish populations, are closest to South European populations (specifically the Greeks) and also to the Turks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunder-Zeichen View Post
    You are correct in your own way, and are correct in more ways than one. But I wouldn't go so far as to say something like that or say that they are equal or are genetically equivalent to or are the same as Southern Italians. Practically every phase of the subject has of course been covered in a number of other venues and other threads, so I’ll be brief and to the point. At the same time, an "angle" or side is important, and even if our topic or the subject of Jewish genetics has been covered in the past, there will always be something new or surprising to say. This material and over-covered topic has been covered in great detail in the literature and at great length by some excellent studies, major and minor, general and specific. And the subject, in fact, has been covered in painstaking detail, with clear facts and thorough reporting, in some previous TA threads. This is the component that was obviously covered in greatest detail in the 'Are Jews a Race' section.

Slavo-Turks, Khazarian Hypothesis, Origins of Zionism: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7555636

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information