Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,320
    Given: 59,087

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    You're such a fucking idiot. You wanna come across as edgy and mouthy but you do it so badly, cos my post had nothing to do with that. You're a joke, mortimer, and everyone knows, same way everyone knows that you're a try hard white wannabe fan when you look like the most mestizo looking mexican ever. You will never look or be austrian!
    I just wonder why you assume i feel inferior, insecure or am ashamed of myself or that iam a hard try wannabe white fan? I think you expect me to be ashamed or think i should because you consider me inferior, i dont consider myself inferior thats what you assume about me and expect me to be. That tells more about your way of thinking then mine. I made many videos on the roots of roma, and of their unique genetic fingerprint and everything. I never said they are just like the others, or that i hide something or am ashamed to tell it. I also think you internalised the nazi ideal, you pretend to fight it, but in your own mind you idealise the nazi ideal it is obvious, thats why i said it. You are insecure when you see a blonde blue eyed person, then you feel insecure and think it has something to do with nazis?

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,648
    Given: 1,566

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I just wonder why you assume i feel inferior, insecure or am ashamed of myself or that iam a hard try wannabe white fan? I think you expect me to be ashamed or think i should because you consider me inferior, i dont consider myself inferior thats what you assume about me and expect me to be. That tells more about your way of thinking then mine. I made many videos on the roots of roma, and of their unique genetic fingerprint and everything. I never said they are just like the others, or that i hide something or am ashamed to tell it. I also think you internalised the nazi ideal, you pretend to fight it, but in your own mind you idealise the nazi ideal it is obvious, thats why i said it. You are insecure when you see a blonde blue eyed person, then you feel insecure and think it has something to do with nazis?

You're not just insecure but fucking stupid. You can tell that I idolize Mediterranean looking people and MENAs, that's why I have trolls on my ass bashing me for my taste in darker guys. So you are either blind or you lack comprehensions. Don't care if you call yourself a proud roma or not, but you try hard passing yourself as a austrian and even white american once, it's fucking laughable. You only promote your romas because you want us to appropriate you as our own.

And do Nazis trigger you? Funny cos I mentioned them and your balls dropped to the ground. Did they reject you when you wanted to pose a homophobic skinhead? Yeah sorry, they'd laugh at your brown mestizo ass no matter how cool you want to appear.

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're not just insecure but fucking stupid. You can tell that I idolize Mediterranean looking people and MENAs, that's why I have trolls on my ass bashing me for my taste in darker guys. So you are either blind or you lack comprehensions. Not saying you aren't a proud roma, but you try hard passing yourself as a austrian and even white american once, it's fucking laughable. Do Nazis trigger you? Funny cos I mentioned them and your balls dropped to the ground. Did they reject you when you wanted to pose a homophobic skinhead? Yeah sorry, they'd laugh at your brown mestizo ass no matter how cool you want to appear.
    That is again your assumption or false perception that i posed as skinhead, because i posed as gang member of blacks like MS 13 or something or how they are called. I never posed as "skinhead". I dont know why you believe that. And you think only whites can be homophobic, it means you consider whites as "default" people by which everything is to be judged, do you think if im homophobic i bow down to white supremacists? If you are pro-gay do you bow down to liberal whites like biden? Why is it ok to bow down to liberal gay whites etc.?

My video... I never posed as skinhead...

https://youtube.com/shorts/6Rql1EOHE9Y

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That is again your assumption or false perception that i posed as skinhead, because i posed as gang member of blacks like MS 13 or something or how they are called. I never posed as "skinhead". I dont know why you believe that. And you think only whites can be homophobic, it means you consider whites as "default" people by which everything is to be judged, do you think if im homophobic i bow down to white supremacists? If you are pro-gay do you bow down to liberal whites like biden? Why is it ok to bow down to liberal gay whites etc.?
    Nope, being pro gay doesn't mean I support biden and the demo-rats....Homosexuality is not a fucking cult like wokeism. Just people are born with it and sadly some fags do join the woke brigade but that doesn't mean I should shit on all gay people same way I don't diss all women cos some join feminism. I don't support the trans agenda and 1000 thousand genders crap, and I don't believe in white privilege. I also voted for Trump twice! So yeah, I'm not a liberal hunnybun!

You posing as skinhead I don't mean that video! I mean your posts and how you used to pose in your photos with a cowboy hat and the american flag whilst asking if you pass as a native German or Austrian. That!

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You posing as skinhead I don't mean that video! I mean your posts and how you used to pose in your photos with a cowboy hat and the american flag whilst asking if you pass as a native German or Austrian. That!
    That was just for the lolz, im in many roles, doesnt need to make sense. I was a Japanese Samurai too, I dont really believe I look Japanese. Why do you hang up on it? As if that is the key importance? You should know me better by now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fmbqq-Go31c

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That was just for the lolz, im in many roles, doesnt need to make sense. I was a Japanese Samurai too, I dont really believe I look Japanese. Why do you hang up on it? As if that is the key importance? You should know me better by now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fmbqq-Go31c
    Err you kept that look for a long time hun. It was pretty much your signature image here...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Veneto,Lombardia,Sicilia
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Ave Caesar
    Hero
    Caesar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 446
    Given: 2,364

1 Not allowed!

Nope, being pro gay doesn't mean I support biden and the demo-rats....Homosexuality is not a fucking cult like wokeism. Just people are born with it and sadly some fags do join the woke brigade but that doesn't mean I should shit on all gay people same way I don't diss all women cos some join feminism. I don't support the trans agenda and 1000 thousand genders crap, and I don't believe in white privilege. I also voted for Trump twice! So yeah, I'm not a liberal hunnybun!

No one is born a faggot.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,400
    Given: 9,915

3 Not allowed!

My video... I never posed as skinhead...
    You posed as ustasha and nazi officer, but indeed i dont remember skinhead pic

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

1 Not allowed!

Could pass in Poland, Balticum, Scandinavia, Russia.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,145
    Given: 11,135

2 Not allowed!

being pro gay:
    Faggots should at the very least have to keep their mental illness to themselves. No real conservative can be "pro-gay."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information