Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why didnt India helped the Roma in World War 2?

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,921
    Given: 7,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Criystian26 View Post
    Gypsies are probably 100% Indian.
    However, some Gypsies are not 100% Indian. But only 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%, 1%.

From this point of view, probably India could not fully assume its responsibility. It wasn't 100% accountability.
    Also, let's not forget that the Gypsies did not leave India 1 year ago or 10 years ago or 100 years ago. But probably about 1500 years ago. This is another reason why they no longer belonged to India so much. And India's responsibility has decreased for them. Not only these 2 reasons, but also:
    3. They left their Indian religion
    4. They changed their Indian language (even if it is the same, changes have occurred)
    These would be 4 of the reasons.
    5. The world did not know so much information and history in those days. Today Yes. But then no. The Indians would have said: "Who are the Gypsies?"
    And the gypsies would have said: "Who are the Indians?"
    6. They probably did not ask India for help. How could help be offered if one was not asked for?
    7. I am not a connoisseur of History, of the events of the 2nd World War, in fact I am not even sure what happened to my country in the 2nd World War. I didn't learn that much at school and now I don't have time. But from the hearsay and from the little information I know, there would have been some attempts to send them to India or to create their own country in case India does not accept them. Anyway, the costs would have been high enough. But I repeat, I don't know the events of WW2 well except from hearsay, so I don't want to comment.

This is how I imagine the situation. I do not know. It was probably so and these would be the reasons.

A better question would be: Why can't all people live in peace and harmony?
    Why was such an event needed?
    I agree with everything you said except the first two sentences. Gypsies of Europe are roughly 1/3 Indian, 1/3 West Asian, 1/3 European even if they don't look it.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,168
    Given: 58,940

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    I agree with everything you said except the first two sentences. Gypsies of Europe are roughly 1/3 Indian, 1/3 West Asian, 1/3 European even if they don't look it.
    Their european is mostly greek/anatolian/balkan though, i think if it were scando they would look lighter or pass better in europe. Even mullatos can have blue or green eyes if they are half anglo-american? *mullato with blue eyes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

Also it is hard to tell what gypsies really look like, just that they look foreign to europe and westasia, but it is hard to tell they do not look 1/3 indian, 1/3 westasian, 1/3 greek/balkan. I could believe they are.... also they dont look all like twins, they have lots of different shades of skin tone, from very dark brown to lighter shades of brown etc. it is jut that people stereotype gypsies that they all look like nikolita banelica

What do these people look to you for example. can you believe their genetic results or they "do not look it"?

this guy has green/grey eyes.. it is not uncommon that gypsies have non-black eyes (amber, hazel, green shades etc.)

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,921
    Given: 7,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Their european is mostly greek/anatolian/balkan though, i think if it were scando they would look lighter or pass better in europe. Even mullatos can have blue or green eyes if they are half anglo-american? *mullato with blue eyes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

Also it is hard to tell what gypsies really look like, just that they look foreign to europe and westasia, but it is hard to tell they do not look 1/3 indian, 1/3 westasian, 1/3 greek/balkan. I could believe they are.... also they dont look all like twins, they have lots of different shades of skin tone, from very dark brown to lighter shades of brown etc. it is jut that people stereotype gypsies that they all look like nikolita banelica

What do these people look to you for example. can you believe their genetic results or they "do not look it"?

this guy has green/grey eyes.. it is not uncommon that gypsies have non-black eyes (amber, hazel, green shades etc.)

They look 1/3 European to me, I was just saying that because the other user was assuming most were 100% Indian.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,168
    Given: 58,940

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    They look 1/3 European to me, I was just saying that because the other user was assuming most were 100% Indian.
    Europeans assume that yes, because gypsies look clearly much darker and foreign to europe, even to westasia too but i think they do look like their results, or i could believe those are really their results, also india being so diverse it is hard to tell what is a hundred percent indian look. Hritish Roshan is hundred percent indian and so is apu from the simpsons (eventhough he is fictional but you get my point)
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information