Thread: Why do Christians get mad at Muslims for following biblical rules?

Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    Eurasia
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Default Why do Christians get mad at Muslims for following biblical rules?

Hey guys, I am a Muslimah American and I’ve noticed that Muslims follow the Bible better than Christian themselves. For example, we are vocal about our stance against gay marriage, abortion, premarital sex, and we dress very modest. These are all things that are written in the Bible. So, why do Christians hate us for following these rules?

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

I think it's because of the control different religious institutions have had and still have of people. Promoting prejudices of things that one doesn't know of is an easy way of handling it and it also tells people that thoughts outside the box (in this case one's own religion) is sinful etc.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,469
    Given: 13,183

0 Not allowed!

First time I hear this. I knew christians get mad at muslims because immigration, but this is new.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

2 Not allowed!

Actually you're more hated across the West for your propensity to violent crime and terrorism. And coming into our countries and trying to change the culture to suit you since all your own countries are primitive hellholes.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,277
    Given: 9,861

0 Not allowed!

Begin by asking, why muslims may have wanted to attack Europe in the past. You will find the answer.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Begin by asking, why muslims may have wanted to attack Europe in the past. You will find the answer.
    That is known as imperialism. It was practiced and continues to be practiced by powerful empires. They don't really care for people's spiritual beliefs, and they use everything that they find useful to conquer even more.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 535
    Given: 334

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    Hey guys, I am a Muslimah American and I’ve noticed that Muslims follow the Bible better than Christian themselves. For example, we are vocal about our stance against gay marriage, abortion, premarital sex, and we dress very modest. These are all things that are written in the Bible. So, why do Christians hate us for following these rules?
    Draping women in a cloth sheet, head to toe, is not modesty, it's extremism. Nothing in the Bible recommends that.
    Polygamy and inbreeding are also massively detrimental and morally disgusting.

But the main problem Christians have with Muslims is Muslims' obsession with capturing the state in order to impose their own morals (many of which Christians see as abhorrent) on other faiths. That is not acceptable. If Muslims renounce this ambition in a doctrinal way we may be able to find common ground in the future.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dviz View Post
    But the main problem Christians have with Muslims is Muslims' obsession with capturing the state in order to impose their own morals (many of which Christians see as abhorrent) on other faiths. That is not acceptable. If Muslims renounce this ambition in a doctrinal way we may be able to find common ground in the future.
    But wouldn't you say the state should be secular? I dislike it when someone imposes their religious beliefs on you regardless if they are Christian or Muslim.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 535
    Given: 334

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
    But wouldn't you say the state should be secular? I dislike it when someone imposes their religious beliefs on you regardless if they are Christian or Muslim.
    I would say that the state should remain secular, even in a conservative country. However, we can see that this is not 100% realistic. A lot of the moral decisions a justice system has to make do not have rational solutions, but rather ideological/dogmatic ones. Because of this inherent weakness, we can observe in the Western countries a fight for imposing own ideology/dogma on the state, which at the moment seems to be captured by the "progressive" (but in actuality regressive) left.

I can see a future alliance between Christians and Muslims to uproot this godless faith that has corrupted the society, and plunged it into a race to put at the top the most degenerate, mentally defective, behaviors, on the pretext of protecting minority interests and freedoms. For this alliance to happen, I need to see a doctrinal change in Islam, an acknowledgement that there is a common desire to protect both faiths (as hard that may be to accomplish in practice), and that neither will try to impose it's norms on the other, through outright capture of the state, or by demographic means, or any other ways.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dviz View Post
    I would say that the state should remain secular, even in a conservative country. However, we can see that this is not 100% realistic. A lot of the moral decisions a justice system has to make do not have rational solutions, but rather ideological/dogmatic ones. Because of this inherent weakness, we can observe in the Western countries a fight for imposing own ideology/dogma on the state, which at the moment seems to be captured by the "progressive" (but in actuality regressive) left.
    I think that really depends on the people. Some people would follow morals even if there was no law enforcement. Some wouldn't. What is deemed to be morally right also seems to dictate how religious/secular a people is. Some people are obviously more prone to preferring differentiation between church and state.
    I can see a future alliance between Christians and Muslims to uproot this godless faith that has corrupted the society, and plunged it into a race to put at the top the most degenerate, mentally defective, behaviors, on the pretext of protecting minority interests and freedoms. For this alliance to happen, I need to see a doctrinal change in Islam, an acknowledgement that there is a common desire to protect both faiths (as hard that may be to accomplish in practice), and that neither will try to impose it's norms on the other, through outright capture of the state, or by demographic means, or any other ways.
    What is it with Islam that you think needs to be changed? Like, is it something about the Islamic scholars or is it i.e. the hadiths or The Qur'an? I personally don't think the Qur'an has that controversial verses, they all seem very similar to other Abrahamic texts such as the Bible and the Torah. It should also be noted that these books were written in a different time and a different part of the world, compared to the countries we live in today, so some things that are a bit brutal can be found in those books but I think when reading them the era should be taken into context.
    What I find a bit odd though is that the hadiths should be read in order to understand the Qur'an, but that would imply that the Hadiths are the only correct way to interpret the Qur'an but at the same time it was written by humans? That is one issue I have with today's Islamic faith.
    Like take this guy (Mohammed Hijab) who assumes that the Qur'an allows pedophilia because it doesn't explicitly say that it is wrong. That is illogical since the Qur'an didn't define whether it was good or bad.

Thread Information