View Poll Results: Should Gallop and CV be stopped?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, autists and retards should not have free rein

7 50.00%
  • yes, they annoy me and should pay with their lives

2 14.29%
  • Yes, they are hella ghey

3 21.43%
  • No (but I really think yes)

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallop and Cristiano Viejo need to be stopped

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I remember you posted your gaymatch results in the past. You're like 50% Germanic if I recall, atypical for a Galician. You're actually half Jersey Amish, aren't you. Although there are no Amish communities in New Jersey you can find them doing business all over the Gaaden State.

[img]https://media.gettyimages.com/id/168470573/photo/young-couple.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=6L4nSHrZkXvkXL6oa_uDSwCI9m0N
    Amish are fags. Mennonites, on the other hand, are totally chill.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,023
    Given: 12,251

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Having posted about 50 million classification threads myself, I still think the best thing this forum could do for itself is to just remove the taxonomy section. Keep personal taxonomy maybe, but I'm tired of logging in and seeing all the new threads being classify this spic soccer player or whatever.
    I think taxonomy section doesn't need to be removed, but I do think those classify/passify threads shouldn't be displayed among "latest posts" at the top of the main page. Same with Spanish and other non-English speaking threads.

This forum seems dead anyway, I think there was much more activity some years ago. Idk if it's because of the crashes or something else.
    Last edited by Universe; 03-08-2023 at 08:56 AM.

Only here for genetics... vader's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Ancestry
    Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3*
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,767
    Given: 2,448

3 Not allowed!

Honestly it would probably be for the better not only for us but for THEM. But then again, they'd find other ways to keep going, it's a mental illness afterall. Just remove the taxonomy section and maybe people wouldnt be sperging out over a random dark person being of a european ethnic group and trying to cope about them being a romani or whatever else to live on life. Or simple solution: Voilà they step outside and realize phenotype is varied... and includes not just one look, crazy right?
    [1] "distance%=1.7256"

West_Iberia_IA,54.4
    Roman_Colonial,17.6
    Berber_EMA,10.8
    Germanic,10.6
    Scotland_EIA,6.6

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,426
    Given: 6,766

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The reality is I hate autists.
    You mentioned that a number of times. I wonder why then do you participate in a formum that is an expressed "meeting point" of people with autistic traits to various degrees? It's like going in a gay club and repeatedly stating to hate gays.

What's obvious is you're an insecure person. I have cousins that are very swarthy. If I were to post their pics, you and the other fag would deny they were Spanish even though they have very Spanish faces. It's actually you who has an issue with Spaniards. Why do you feel the need to make thousands of threads of pasty Spaniards? Do you see the Portuguese posters do this shit? Nope. It's you and, to a lesser extent, CV because you're ashamed of the swarthiness. As I've said, I could understand if this was a reaction against trolling but you consistently do this regardless if Spaniards are being trolled or not and you have for years.
    You are completely right. Well, so you do read those threads and get personally annoyed in contrast to me that simply scroll to the next as they do not interest me much. But I actually also commented on this obsessive Whiteness topic on this forum among New Worlders and Mediterraneans (this obsession is not restricted to Spaniards) a number of times and stated that this is no topic in Europe north of the Alps. I never heard of that Sean Connery or The Beatles were questioned in their Europeanness because of being swarthy. What essentially defines identification and loyalty are ethnicities (including ancestry) and not anthropological data. This btw. even applied to the Third Reich, regardless of that there were around and popular nordicist likings.

However, if this Whiteness obsession is what so many people here love, why don't let them do?
    Last edited by rothaer; 03-08-2023 at 09:09 AM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    04-13-2023 @ 11:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    USian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vader View Post
    Honestly it would probably be for the better not only for us but for THEM. But then again, they'd find other ways to keep going, it's a mental illness afterall. Just remove the taxonomy section and maybe people wouldnt be sperging out over a random dark person being of a european ethnic group and trying to cope about them being a romani or whatever else to live on life. Or simple solution: Voilà they step outside and realize phenotype is varied... and includes not just one look, crazy right?
    Remove the taxonomy section and they'll just post pasty spics in another subforum because as you say they're mentally ill and will find a way to keep going.
    The proposed solution of removing part of the forum because of annoying trolls instead of removing the trolls is pretty crazy to me but in all honesty if I was the owner of this website I'd get rid of the taxonomy section to give the servers a break. This mental illness is expensive.

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Horse-Human of Wyoming
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,433
    Given: 5,288

2 Not allowed!

Nah, we just need to counter with "swarthy" North European classification threads.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,540
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

Were they Andalusians? I don't even remember. However, it is amusing to see your autistic, neurotic little mind work. What is implied is I just don't want the world to know the TRUTH about pasty, blond, blue-eyed Andalusians or other Spaniards existing (despite my father being pasty, blond, and blue-eyed). The reality is I hate autists .

What's obvious is you're an insecure person. I have cousins that are very swarthy. If I were to post their pics, you and the other fag would deny they were Spanish even though they have very Spanish faces. It's actually you who has an issue with Spaniards. Why do you feel the need to make thousands of threads of pasty Spaniards? Do you see the Portuguese posters do this shit? Nope. It's you and, to a lesser extent, CV because you're ashamed of the swarthiness. As I've said, I could understand if this was a reaction against trolling but you consistently do this regardless if Spaniards are being trolled or not and you have for years.

I don't give a fuck. I don't need my Europeaness validated by anyone. I care about far more important subjects than what you obsess over. I rarely waste my time on this shit because I'm not an autist.

*Deberías tener cuidado con quien te metes ya que no sabes quién puede estar protegiéndolo en el mundo astral.

Let me see if I have understood: You from America feel annoyed because Andalusians or people from the rest of Spain who are blond or light-eyed are published in a European culture forum? What's wrong with you, is everything all right?

Spaniards are genetically and culturally European, you are the one who has to solve your possible confusions about Spaniards.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 29,023

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    *Deberías tener cuidado con quien te metes ya que no sabes quién puede estar protegiéndolo en el mundo astral.

Let me see if I have understood: You from America feel annoyed because Andalusians or people from the rest of Spain who are blond or light-eyed are published in a European culture forum? What's wrong with you, is everything all right?

Spaniards are genetically and culturally European, you are the one who has to solve your possible confusions about Spaniards.
    No one says that Spaniards aren't European. It's just that you go overboard and post people that aren't representative of the average Spaniard. It would be like me just posting Irish redheads when they wouldn't be representative of the majority of Irish people. It comes across as if you aren't comfortable with how most Spaniards look. As I've said previously why don't you post some pictures of Spanish crowds or groups? I wouldn't let anyone make me feel insecure about my ethnicity. That includes your comrade Cristiano Viejo who always comments about how British and Irish are ugly but that just comes across as sour grapes because they aren't any more ugly than other ethnicities.

Anyway if that's the look you want to post then it's a free world.

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,184
    Given: 3,016

2 Not allowed!

Dear Colonel, honest questions...why such hate for autists? It is not their fault and many of them are nice people

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 29,023

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    Dear Colonel, honest questions...why such hate for autists? It is not their fault and many of them are nice people
    I agree. Autist is thrown about on this forum like it is the worst possible insult. I've also had someone on here say I was autistic but I'm not autistic whatsoever. I don't know why people use that all the time on here? I also agree that if someone is autistic there is nothing wrong with that either and it shouldn't be used as some type of taunt or insult. It can be very beneficial for some people that have autistic traits.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information