Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: India should be a part of China.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

In case of NATO invasion into Ukraine and Russia, China does not need to be an ally to join front with Russia, because it is being forced to war. China and Russia are traditional partners, competing and cooperating at the same time. Our cooperation will always be subjected to volatile circumstances of common concerns, therefore not being an ally does not stop China from joining front when it is needed. If China sent troops I will go, I am open to fighting NATO since they have started to instigate India and Pakistan against each other and China. My proposition of an eastern brotherhood has relevance in my volunteership, from this moment on fighting for this vision. They could send me to Taiwan or Russia or somewhere else, maybe home, anywhere be it, I am working for this vision according to all given chances and circumstances. But why I do not organize my own group being a magus?Firstly I am totally disillusioned with organized revolutions, it might not be what I really want, for in purposeful revolutions, evil always win, yea, most times our lives are vain, but we strive to gain some meaning. A mad man note from a modern basement, I believe in Satyayuga too, in China people also talk of an age of prospective future that is coming upon us. In eastern traditions, we do not have Apocalyptic horrors but hope, hope in the End of Days. Every end is a renewal. But there maybe a real organized revolution can be up to counter the evil, that is common friendship, good friendships, between sexes and same sexes. As the world ends in a whimper, the true hope also comes at a slight heartbeat, the revolution of silent whispers, every personal blink of eye, soft breezes and prayers.

假设北约直接入侵乌克兰或者俄罗斯,中国不需要作为一个盟友去加入战斗,因为这是被迫的。俄罗斯是中国的传 统对手,不是单纯的敌人或者朋友,所以可以根据任何的形势变化去改变应对措施和关系上的度量。这也是一种理 性,不是利益那么简单,更不是反射性的思想,而是超越了利益和感情了。我设想下的大东方联盟:把印度,巴基 斯坦,阿富汗吞并构造一个东方大联盟体系,也是我发出当下思考的动力源泉。既然有想法为什么不去组织?我对 组织性的革命有强烈的不信任感,我前面就把这个联盟定性为神性联盟,是根据神的意志去执行的,而不是我个人 的意志。所以我当前并没有从自己出发去牵动任何组织性的活动。但是心里还是有数的,我相信奇迹和天启,或者 应该说是神启,我在等待见证某些东西。

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I probably lied to myself. I am not going to join the army but I will still uphold all my political views about war and territorial disputes up there except for I am going to join the conflict. As a magus, I claim Tibet and Xinjiang as a chinese national but obviously not as a hater and racist, because God give these sacred lands for peace, this is how a magus should see the matter even though can not change the whole political panorama as arosed from human affairs related to these lands. I should uphold my perspective. I wanted to show my determination, so I rushed to the sensational effects by claiming some military ambitions. This is not my principle, but I will still support chinese claims over Tibet and Xinjiang. I might pray, might do magic for better prospect than war, but carrying guns and missiles will not be in my aspiration, call me a coward, I will humbly retain a silence to this criticism.

Most chinese people will not understand my logic and metaphysics, so I will not post chinese version this time. I have gone a long way from a common ground where I can share some discussion with common chinese people, to a point that I should consult more challenging people like serious thinkers with better educational or religious backgrounds.

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 09:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan taliban
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    J-M92
    Taxonomy
    wog
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

I dislike both countries, they should rather fight themselves and we get to end the winner.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scar95 View Post
    I dislike both countries, they should rather fight themselves and we get to end the winner.
    Both are karma of european and japanese and mongol-chinese imperialisms, we somehow sired them. We gotta nurture them through brutal delinquencies.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Today is the Eve of The Spring Equinox.

Happy Spring Equinox To everybody.

Sun is said to be conceived tonight, like refuelling.

The Storm of Life.

Tonight, the fountain of the oceans ceases in idleness,
    Awaiting the melting seeds from the top of the sacred mound,
    Which across the rugged terrains and shaded valleys, to the foamy abyss are bound,
    Accompanied with venal thunders silent, winds tender in the darkness.

All spirits rejoice, as starting to burgeon in all colors fresh and bright,
    So does the spirit of the New Coming Light, which is growing within the Bubble of Life,
    Which bears the breath of father and the beauty of mother, also a pair of wings of light,
    Pumping, shining, ascending with the powers of progenitors and his own feathers rife.

A light that is so light, that the world soars and brightens up on their brilliance,
    A light that is so powerful, that gravitates all creatures, all spirits, all darkness to a new ample season,
    Lets chase, behold to the direction where this light renews the course of universal temperance,
    Harmony, abundance and aeternal rejuvenation.

--To the Spring Equinox of 2023, at February 20th, the Eve of the Spring Equinox.

生命的暴风雨

今夜,大海的源泉在期待中沉默着,
    等待从神圣之丘的冰川上融化出的种子,
    穿越春天的崎岖之山川,阴凉的峡谷,
    带着温柔的闪电和风雨到达这深渊。

所有的精灵们,欢呼吧,在这万物复苏展现出新色彩的季节,
    欢呼吧,新生的光明,在生命做成的泡泡中,
    用父亲的呼吸,母亲的美,与自己的光明之羽翼撑起新世纪的摇篮,
    跳动,闪耀,飞跃,用创造者们的力量,以及自己丰满的翅膀。

如此轻盈,世界也被吹起,被照耀,在这普照的光明之下,
    又如此伟大,吸引着万物的眼睛,灵魂与所有的黑暗,指引他们走向新的季节,
    让我们去追随这光明升起的方向,看啊,那里的一切都将变得如此节制,
    温和,丰饶,一切都将随着新的太阳变得永远年轻。

--光子于2023月 3月 20 日,春分之前夜.

--Photonius.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

China(Pakistan)-India-Russia As The Anticolonial Coaltion.

The possibilty of forming a common front aagainst the continous encroachment of western colonialism, here unnecessary to differentiate between the jewish and anglo efforts, lets take them as one.

First of all, all future pitfalls must be recognized:

1-Russia can never be an eastern country, by cultural gravitation Russia by nature is tugged from the west. But this does not bar the possibility of forming a common front in anticolonialism, that is proxification. India, China, Russia all similarly suffer internal proselytes in religious and racial terms, here is our common ground.

2-China has underlying nationalist ideology, which might contradict CCP in opinions about Russia and India, but however, I believe forming such a coalitaion can leave positive legacy for nationalist chinese to improve their precepts about Russia and India, this principle wil also work for Russia, where nationalists also hold similar points about China. Our internal nationalists will need to improve impressions about each other.

3-India can hardly leave behind all the british legacy, but no major burden as well, since colonial legacies in India are not unsolvable. We should give India an understanding that Indian imperialism over former british colonies being a form of self-vindication from the colonial stigmata, time will be needed to let India understand, as China and other neighboring countries doing the same thing, they can also effectively resist India`s claim on their own national integrities. All this process should be peaceful and patience, India`s retainment of souvereign identity is a great bonus for China and Russia and the world.

The major burdens are not that great even people might exaggerate them into irreconcilable animosities, but we are not going to achieve anything by short cut which might mean sacrificing neighbors to colonists. We also have to see colonialism is not a past consequence, but a continual international order, like planting crops, current global prosperity could be a deliberate cultivation awaiting harvest, this is what stops us from consolidating an eastern identity. What is civilization? we do not have our own independent definition based on a Universal Eastern Heritage. Simply by western glossaries we are defeated in our own confidence in our own cultural integrity. This implies as a civilization the east is vulnerble from the very cognitive level; and being vulnerable, we can not find common grounds where we can make peace between ourselves against the odds. This is why I believe in a strong Russia, an innovative Japan, a prosperous India, rather than any weakened neighbors. We can solve our own problems, as we can grow up togather. Competition is not only welcomed but also necessary for a real strategical partnership, such partnership is the essence of the eastern civilizational brotherhood: racial differences, territorial disputes, religious diversities between these threes countries are not necessarily burdens, but can be the very motivational force for mutual improvement.

The Concept of Historical circle is the core Eastern belief.

India believes in the circle of yugas combined into millions of years, China has a special long count calendar named "Huangji Jingshi Shu" which explicitly calls the lifetime of a creation is 129600 years and then a new circle of civilization will be create anew. India and China both do not believe in the End of Days, but circles of civilization. This common belief prompts us to take all challenges in a balanced mind, we are neither overtly alerted like western angencies nor are we really insensitive to challenges. By eastern traditions, there is no inherently irreconcilable conflicts, also there is no such thing as absolute model of civilization. Easterners think in aeternity, which would be construed in amorphous concepts of emptiness and futility of the mundane world, we share a common contempt toward anything that is strictly interested. This commonly shared cultural belief would make a solid common ground for eastern identity, loose but rich and resilient.

我深知俄罗斯中国印度的官方友好姿态都是比较表面化的,但着不意味着三国就没有真正的伙伴关系的潜力。相反 的,这是需要我们去共同引导的,这就是蕴含在我们东方民族当中的民族觉醒的力量。从现在开始,共同面对挑战 ,努力协调矛盾,会留给未来的各个的民族觉醒以正面的遗产,使得未来在民族主义的基础上都获得与邻国友好共 存的思想基础和传统。所有,中国俄罗斯印度之间的相互猜忌,是正常的,可以被跨越的障碍。

另外的,也正是因为我们东方民族的发展比较晚,也恰恰地说明了我们发展伙伴关系的潜力,我们需要更多去发掘 对方作为邻居,伙伴,与竞争对手的意义。所谓的全面伙伴关系,是不能排除竞争的,否则就是十分狭隘的。这个 全面伙伴的概念,也需要我们去发展自己的文明来获取对共同的伙伴关系的理解与深化。所以,强大的俄罗斯不仅 仅对我们没有威胁,更是好事;繁荣的印度不仅仅对我们没有危险,反而是稳定内部与外来有害份子的过滤器;创 新的日本不仅仅不是我们的敌人,更是我们长远发展的可靠助手。中国人必须从更长远更深刻的历史发展规律去看 待国际事务,被强者包围才是真正的安全。为了这个长远的安全与东方世界的尊严与永久开明,我们与邻居之间没 有什么跨越不过去的坎,没有什么不可调和的矛盾,只要要进步,真正的文明大国,一定是能够带动邻国的文明之 邦。中国人也许不相信神,我不强迫,但是要相信自我改善,与善的力量,没有友谊只有利益,这是西方殖民思想 的洗脑,东方文明就是要讲友谊,讲感情,也讲理性。过去中国朝廷的失败,就失败在没有与邻邦共同发展,只顾 自己天朝上国的面子,这一项要改进了,没有邻国的繁荣与强大,就没有我们真正的强大。这一点,从俄罗斯帝国 看得出来,还有日本也是,两者虽然在晚清时期入侵中国,然而中国2000年的半封建半奴隶制是怎么能够顺利 现代化的?也是因为这些强大的邻国他们的反殖民,反侵略的努力经验,培养了最早的中国的先进思想家和革命家 ,他们大部分都去日本以及苏联学习过,虽然过程中有过激烈的矛盾,但是最终我们还是走过来了。印度,在古代 给了我们很多宗教文化的影响,佛教,印度教,修仙文化,我们都有很多的共同点。所以,在紧要关头,不能只看 眼前的利益,也要看长远的历史发展关系。做中国人,也以味着做个东方人,做个东方人也就是做个合格的世界公 民,做文明开化者,这些认同点并不矛盾,总得来说,这些是我们的遗产,也是我们的使命。

---光子, Photonius.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 03-22-2023 at 04:28 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Science of Sheet.

On the survival stage, people might imitate animal instincts in dealing with challenges, but in imitation there are also ethical levels which correspond to different classes of people。 You might eat sheet like a dog but not to eat dogs like a person, since survival of ideals not of the person. One must eat sheet because he survives in his person not ideal. Ideals and absolute good exist, from th every infancy of humanity untill the End pf Days: When one does not need to eat sheet, he will not eat dogs, either; slowly those who eat too much sheet will become sheet bodied and dog-eaters and be eaten by higher class of sheet-eater like eagles: Rats are sheetbodied. Weakness is by virtue an abomination, weakness will eat dogs and sheetbodied, this is the internal order of our reality of geopolitics: The science of sheet. And the First law of the SS(Science of Sheet) is that the continuation of human civilization is dependent on sheet consumption.

吃屎的科学

在生存斗争当中,人们会模仿动物,这样会让人们更好地面对威胁。但是这个模仿的过程当中,也存在着真理与不 可逾越的伦理规则,不同的伦理规则应对着不同的生存阶级。比如说,你会像狗一样吃屎,但是却不可以像人一样 去吃狗,因为生存斗争的目的是理念的生存而不是个人。所以,不得不吃屎的人一定会吃狗,吃够狗的人一定会吃 屎。这就是伦理的重要性,伦理的存在也证明了神的存在,所以,这就是为什么信仰能够让人强大。然而屎吃多了 ,身体也变成屎,高等的吃屎者就会来狩猎,比如说鹰隼。我们应该由此看得出:懦弱是一种罪恶,某种程度上也 反应在了现实的地缘政治中,这也是一门吃屎的科学。吃屎科学的原则之一就是,人类文明的续存离 不开吃屎。

--光子,Photonius

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Applying the method of SS(Science of Sheet) onto Social Criticism:

On the phenomenon of dog eating, since sheet consumption is requisit for survival, which inseparably is constituted in idealistic and bodily forms, the former signifies strength, the latter weakness, because of not eating dogs then they eat sheet like n eagle or a wolf; as the latter is bound to dog eating, so they would eat sheet like a dog. Ideal requires survival by eating sheet without being like a dog and not to eat dog like eating sheet. Weakness is represented in dog eating, therefore, dog eating culture is a legacy of indoctrinated weakness by government.

Whereas people have unlearned the way of eating dogs, they will eat sheet like sheet should be consumed in service of our idealistic survival. Pragmatism is the reality of humansurvival by the laws of SS, you need to eat some sheet to be stronger sometime. When the habit of sheet eating is unlearned in a liberal society but the nature is still there, whenever a dog is eaten again, sheet eating instinct will be awakened, and a feast of sheets, rats, bats, dogs will happen. As long as you consider survival in any sense, sheet is your requisit food, but the ways of consumption are what differentiate into which form people would survive into. When one sees another people like sheet and try to eat them, remember, do not eat the dog, you and your food will be forgiven and salvaged.

Friendship is like never to eat dogs and cats, this commitment confirms to a real sentiment of the universal friendship, dog eaters will not understand what a friendship really is. The real obstacle of a good friendship is the habit of eating dogs, not eating each others sheet.

对以上吃屎科学的理论应用:吃屎是人类自我延续的必经之路,但是吃狗就是其中的一个伦理节点,人类可以吃屎 ,但不可以吃狗肉,吃狗的人就会像狗一样吃屎,而不吃狗的人就会在伦理续存的基础上吃屎,吃出尊严与理念。 所以说,吃狗肉,是一个文化中的糟粕与愚民传统的体现。人类思想中的务实主义,就是正视人类续存问题中的吃 屎传统,人类的续存分为理念和肉体续存,人类为了续存就必须吃屎,问题仅仅在于在于怎么吃,发展不吃狗肉的 吃屎传统,就吃出尊严和理念,吃狗肉就永远像狗一样吃屎,直到自己变成一摊屎就像老鼠一样。所谓的友谊,不 过于人类吃屎的过程中,不会去吃狗的一种意志和觉悟,吃狗肉的人不会理解真正的友谊,也不会有 真正的朋友。

--光子,Photonius
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 03-23-2023 at 11:31 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This War from the very start a trap, except for chinese everybody knows it.

The west decided to instigate a war and then decide within themselves which is to be the winner and hero which is to be villainized and a loser. This game has been the standard model of how the west found international rule of law for the entire world. Not only that, they also decide which country will be successful which to be a failed banana state, also what to be believed and what to be hoped for. I am sick of all these.

This is your game, and you pull everyone into this and set everybody up to face the consequences of your own rules. When people refuse, you will continue to kill more people, in order to hustle for more limited choices onto people, untill every choice become essentially non-existent. We have nobody to blame, no voices to express, the only task we have to do is to accept all the definitions the west set for everything post-war: victory, defeat, good, evil, true god and false devil. become more and more degenerate and corrupt in spirit and on the surface, less and less truth will be accessible to peoples lives. Asi if our existences themselves are damned. Then why should we be regretting deaths? since dead soldiers more dignified in truth than any surviving people. This is not the life I want and have faith in. You can decide your own rules on the world, but I still believe in my choices ever made then and now, and will be made. I should have known better, that all your villains were more righteous than us and myself.

OK, I gave up on conflicting with NATO on behalf of Russia leadership, since you have decided before hand how this war will end if I still hold to my own personal obstinations, it will kill more people. If the war can end sooner by conceding to western conditions, I accept. I yield to the threat of deaths of more people, for my personal obstination or that patch of land in eastern Ukraine or chinese vision, it is unnecessary for more people to die there. I retract my former opinion that China should intervene in case of NATO invasion into Ukraine. As long as we can end this war sooner, I follow NATO`s plan.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

我正式改变主意了,认为北约直接进入乌克兰是中国应该介入的时机,现在不这么认为了。中国还是选择不军事介 入吧,准备好帮助重建俄罗斯和乌克兰就行了。说是俄罗斯以后就是中国的恐慌是没有必要的,首先,这是俄罗斯 先发起的战争,第二,中国自己有能力应对战后的挑战,一开始不是说好了,自力更生么?第三,这场战争无论以 什么理由继续升级下去,对中国是更加无可挽回的后果。基于以上几点,我认为,还是应许北约的战争设定,中国 争取对普京先生更有尊严的台阶就好了。

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information