"Dr. Lee, a College Diversity Director Canceled for “White Speaking” ?"

"Dr. Lee, the diversity director of a “woke” California college’s Office of Equity, Social Justice and Multicultural Education claims she was fired for questioning the institution’s anti-racism “orthodoxy” and what the term “anti-racism” even means.

Dr. Tabia Lee, a black, diversity director claims she was fired from her job for questioning California college’s anti-racism policies."

"“Another transgression was asking for a clear definition of the term ‘anti-racism,’ which immediately made me a pariah in their eyes. They accused me of ‘white speaking’ and ‘whitesplaining’ and said that I promoted white supremacy culture because I believed in being on time, setting agendas for meetings, and using strategic planning.”"

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...hite-speaking/

The elite-class-driven New World Order that seeks an eventual one-world government despises Western civilization since it is the West that poses the greatest threat to those tyrannical elites. Once the West is defeated and the tyrant elites and their huge army of very-well-paid cohorts, minions and lackeys assume total control of all Western countries and its sphere of influence the efforts to spread across the planet will begin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asian Black vs White countries.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	405.3 KB 
ID:	118389