Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Did you agree lebanese and Jews are highly darkwash on this forum.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,357
    Given: 5,538

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Bell View Post
    I just consider white who is European or in european genetic cluster, Jesus was a Levantine even with a Med phenotype, i dont consider him white imo
    That's like saying a 77% European latino who has a pure European or Caucasian phenotype isn't White just because you found out he or she has amerindian ancestry but previously you considered white.

That's very dumb to be honest, nobody In the real world are into genetic test they assumed and classified based on how you look.

So bottom line yes In the real world most middle easterns are seen socially as white unless they have obvious SSA admixture but that's more Into Individual cases.

"O sertanejo é antes de tudo um forte." Jingle Bell's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin-American & Romance.
    Ethnicity
    Bahian (Sertão & Recôncavo), Portuguese (Center & North)
    Ancestry
    Sesmaria de Peixoto Viegas, Recôncavo, Aveiro, Coimbra, Porto.
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515.
    mtDNA
    L2c4.
    Taxonomy
    Mulatto.
    Hero
    Novos Baianos.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,419
    Given: 4,233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    That's like saying a 77% European latino who has a pure European or Caucasian phenotype isn't White just because you found out he or she has amerindian ancestry but previously you considered white.

That's very dumb to be honest, nobody In the real world are into genetic test they assumed and classified based on how you look.

So bottom line yes In the real world most middle easterns are seen socially as white unless they have obvious SSA admixture but that's more Into Individual cases.
    Nope, its not dumb, its logical bcs looks dont mean nothing
    A Half Nigerian Half Irish guy that for some reason looks full Northern Euro its whiter than a olive Sicilan? Nope
    I dont give a hint abt looks, looks are literally random and many times dont correlates with genotype, which its the important
    So a Blond Levantine inst white than a Dark Haired and eyed Swede, bcs Levantines arent in European cluster, so arent whites
    I dont care if ppl are not in genetics, looks arent parametres for determinates if x is white or y its mixed

I just consider Black, Caucasoid, Mongoloid or any basal race ppl that are 85%+ part of that race, for example i consider Alnortesul white bcs he is 87% Iberian, even with a residual SSA and Native, but i dont consider a blond, blue eyed and pale Harnizo or Castizo as such.
    More Details about my Brazilian & Portuguese ancestry:
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Today @ 03:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,328
    Given: 2,699

2 Not allowed!

Nope, its not dumb, its logical bcs looks donr mean nothing
    Yep, what you can clearly see in materiality doesn't mean anything but the numbers that some random genetic company or software that you found on the internet gave to you, vaguely based on a shitty analysis of a small portion of your genome, means everything. That's very logical.

A Half Nigerian Half Irish guy that for some reason looks full Northern Euro its whiter than a olive Sicilan? Nope
    A half Nigerian half Irish will never look northern European.

I dont give a hint abt looks, looks are literally random and many times dont correlates with genotype, which ita the important
    Phenotype is the expression of genotype and nothing else. Have you missed the lessons on basic genetics in high school?

I dont care if ppl are not in genetics, looks arent parametres for determinates if x is white or y its brown
    The whole point of calling people "white" or "brown" is because they look so. A 18th century Yankee in New England or a hacendado in the Spanish Empire unfortunately didn't have the glorious Global25 calculator made by the Polish-Australian demi-god Davidski, so they invented a form of classification where they called "white" those who were white, i.e people who looked white, and brown those who looked brown.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515.
    mtDNA
    L2c4.
    Taxonomy
    Mulatto.
    Hero
    Novos Baianos.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Yep, what you can clearly see in materiality doesn't mean anything but the numbers that some random genetic company or software that you found on the internet gave to you, vaguely based on a shitty analysis of a small portion of your genome, means everything. That's very logical.

A half Nigerian half Irish will never look northern European.

Phenotype is the expression of genotype and nothing else. Have you missed the lessons on basic genetics in high school?

The whole point of calling people "white" or "brown" is because they look so. A 18th century Yankee in New England or a hacendado in the Spanish Empire unfortunately didn't have the glorious Global25 calculator made by the Polish-Australian demi-god Davidski, so they invented a form of classification where they called "white" those who were white, i.e people who looked white, and brown those who looked brown.
    Oh ok so what u think? That just looks means anything? I dont give a shit abt "Brown" "Black" or "White" categories but i just consider white = european, thats it, but im aswering Laredo, yep its obvious that looks are a reflect of genes, but that dont means that a quadroon will looks like a quadroon or that necessarialy a castizo will looks 3/4 Euro and 1/4 Native, bcs phenotypes are literally random.
    So a dark German its a brown and a Euro looking harnizo is white? XD

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...twink-from-r9k
    If that guys cut off his hair he and OP said "Classify German" im pretty sure that everyone would say "Paleo Atlantid", "CM" just by his looks, that makes him white for you?

So if begin White its just looks European so a bunch of NW Euro lookings Indians with 20% AASI are white as a olive skinned Brit that looks Lebanese? Thats why i dont give a fuck abt for terms such as "White" or "Black" what defines that its just opnion, and IM MY OPNION i prefer use a poor calculator made by "Polish-Australian demi-god Davidski" than just looks at physical traits, why are you trying argue so bad in a subject that its just based in opnion xd
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Today @ 03:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,328
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

Oh ok so what u think? That just looks means anything? I dont give a shit abt "Brown" "Black" or "White" categories but i just consider white = european, thats it, but im aswering Laredo, yep its obvious that looks are a reflect of genes, but that dont means that a quadroon will looks like a quadroon or that necessarialy a castizo will looks 3/4 Euro and 1/4 Native, bcs phenotypes are literally random.
    So a dark German its a brown and a Euro looking harnizo is white? XD

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...twink-from-r9k
    If that guys cut off his hair he and OP said "Classify German" im pretty sure that everyone would say "Paleo Atlantid", "CM" just by his looks, that makes him white for you?
    Let me sum up: what you can see in the real, material world with your eyes is more important than a couple of dubious numbers on the screen of a computer given to you by a computer software made by an unknown guy or a profit-seeking genetic company. Crazy times we are living in, where this is something non-obvious.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,310
    Given: 1,209

0 Not allowed!

Why are people arguing in the comments about looking white etc? Lebanese look middle eastern for the most part , very different to southern Europeans .

People take a small subclade of southern Europeans who are quite exotic and correlate it with a small subclade of middle easterners who are also exotic ( light ) and conflate the two. In all honesty, those Greeks have very little overlap with west Asians , i just can't see it man .

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    E-L515.
    mtDNA
    L2c4.
    Taxonomy
    Mulatto.
    Hero
    Novos Baianos.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Let me sum up: what you can see in the real, material world with your eyes is more important than a couple of dubious numbers on the screen of a computer given to you by a computer software made by an unknown guy or a profit-seeking genetic company. Crazy times we are living in, where this is something non-obvious.
    Nah i dont wanna discuss rn abt such as subjective topic but my point its just that looks is a tricky thing that i dont rly trust, i prefer use pseudo-scientifics calcs or a results by a jewish company rather that bases in physical apparence, but i understand ur point so i dont think theres much to discuss here, in sum its just a opnion discussion, im pretty sure that u will not agree with me neither i think ill agree with u, both ways to determine " white" ir " brown" are not precise, but anyway ty for begin polite, at least ur post made me become a bit more critical abt what i see in g25 or 23andme
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Why are people arguing in the comments about looking white etc? Lebanese look middle eastern for the most part , very different to southern Europeans .

People take a small subclade of southern Europeans who are quite exotic and correlate it with a small subclade of middle easterners who are also exotic ( light ) and conflate the two. In all honesty, those Greeks have very little overlap with west Asians , i just can't see it man .
    Apparently Jesus is now white so lebanese must be so!!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,945
    Given: 3,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Ancient Middle Easterners depicted him as white. Pure Med type.
    lol made in the 6th century

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,945
    Given: 3,705

0 Not allowed!

can someone tell me what book he is holding?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information