Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Did you agree lebanese and Jews are highly darkwash on this forum.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    There is a general agenda by Ashkenazi Jews to distant themselves from "White Europeans" and to exaggerate their "exoticness (i.e. darkwashing)" in order to be part of the newly privileged "People of Color" category in our current politically-correct liberal leftist times; while being at the same time, in practice, at the top level of social domination (i.e. wealthiest, most intelligent, most powerful ethnic group in the US and in the West in general).

In other words, to have it both ways.
    This Is mind blowing, never thought about It the way Is there any solid evidence to back up this? I'm not desputing but I do think it's very Interesting.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,317
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chinshen View Post
    I already said that Egyptians have North African DNA while Lebanese have Middle Eastern.

Climate & topography also have an effect on human phenotype.

I think you are deliberately forgetting that I said about 5 out of 9 people currently living in Lebanon are not originally from there.
    That's not necessarily true since both groups derive their ancestries from similar sources but in difftent amounts . Northern egyptians like those from Alexandria are very similar to levantines. You are taking one extreme of Egyptians who are SSA admixed and conflating it with one extreme end of lebbos who are very med . How is that any different to people who do that with southern Europeans?

Are you claiming that lebs don't have any north African DNA? Or at the very least share similarities with them?

Again red herrings regrading climate and topography .

5 out of 9? Wow really ? So 55% Sherlock? Meaning lebbos are a minorty in their own country? Based on that statistic can you prove this? Can you reflect this in the that video where I'm pretty sure the vast majority are Lebanese . It seems because they don't seem as white as you thought they were , they MUST be Palestinians or Syrians refugees lmao . Yes yes , because Palestinian refugees will be walking around in crop tops enjoying the Lebanese sun.

Bro, you have seriously discredited yourself . End of convo

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 784

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    That's not necessarily true since both groups derive their ancestries from similar sources but in difftent amounts . Northern egyptians like those from Alexandria are very similar to levantines. You are taking one extreme of Egyptians who are SSA admixed and conflating it with one extreme end of lebbos who are very med . How is that any different to people who do that with southern Europeans?

Are you claiming that lebs don't have any north African DNA? Or at the very least share similarities with them?

Again red herrings regrading climate and topography .

5 out of 9? Wow really ? So 55% Sherlock? Meaning lebbos are a minorty in their own country? Based on that statistic can you prove this? Can you reflect this in the that video where I'm pretty sure the vast majority are Lebanese . It seems because they don't seem as white as you thought they were , they MUST be Palestinians or Syrians refugees lmao . Yes yes , because Palestinian refugees will be walking around in crop tops enjoying the Lebanese sun.

Bro, you have seriously discredited yourself . End of convo
    Stop talking none sense just to justify your agenda. Both populations are not derived from the same source, unless you are talking vaguely which would apply to most human populations.
    Alexandria was founded by the Greeks around 332B.C, since then and continuously it has had a very large Greek community until the late 1960 when the Greeks were expelled by the Egyptian government of the time. So if anything after 2500 years of coexistence the people of Alexandria would have had more affinity to Greeks not Lebanese.

Yes, Lebanese with all of their religious denominations are slightly less than 50% of the population in their own country,
    It has nothing with looking white, brown or green, that is all in your mind. Who and what will prevent Palestinians, Syrians or anyone else for that matter from from walking around in crop tops or any other attire of their choice, after all Lebanon is a relatively open country with NO mandate to wear burqas.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chinshen View Post
    Stop talking none sense just to justify your agenda. Both populations are not derived from the same source, unless you are talking vaguely which would apply to most human populations.
    Alexandria was founded by the Greeks around 332B.C, since then and continuously it has had a very large Greek community until the late 1960 when the Greeks were expelled by the Egyptian government of the time. So if anything after 2500 years of coexistence the people of Alexandria would have had more affinity to Greeks not Lebanese.

Yes, Lebanese with all of their religious denominations are slightly less than 50% of the population in their own country,
    It has nothing with looking white, brown or green, that is all in your mind. Who and what will prevent Palestinians, Syrians or anyone else for that matter from from walking around in crop tops or any other attire of their choice, after all Lebanon is a relatively open country with NO mandate to wear burqas.
    Again provide your evidence and sources to show me 5 out of 9 people in Lebanon are non lebs.

The Alexandria paragraph was so unecessary I ain't even gonna comment on that.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 784

0 Not allowed!

Again provide your evidence and sources to show me 5 out of 9 people in Lebanon are non lebs.

The Alexandria paragraph was so unecessary I ain't even gonna comment on that.
    Of course you will not comment, because deep inside you know it is true.

But, wait, I will give you 5 minutes and I am sure you will come up with some other none sense reply.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    even palestinians still more closer let alone syrians.
    Lebanese u20 woman's football team

Do they look closer to egyptians or Greeks?

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Canaanite Phoenician
    Ethnicity
    Canaanite
    Country
    Lebanon
    Taxonomy
    Maronitis Libanensis
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 258
    Given: 390

2 Not allowed!

5 out of 9? Wow really ? So 55% Sherlock? Meaning lebbos are a minorty in their own country? Based on that statistic can you prove this?
    "The number of Syrian refugees has peaked to 2 million and recent estimates put it at 1.5 million. This doesn’t account for the estimated 600,000 Palestinian refugees and 100,000 Iraqi refugees.

Lebanon’s population is estimated at 5 million – which means refugees represent an equivalent of 50% of the Lebanese population."

https://www.the961.com/lebanon-is-fi...e-the-details/
    "And God said "Love Your Enemy", and I obeyed Him and loved myself." - Gibran Khalil

Last Online
    04-18-2024 @ 09:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan taliban
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    J-M92
    Taxonomy
    wog
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Jews are, lebanese arent(they're uniformly dark).

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Semite
    Country
    Palestine
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 103

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    There are no contemporary depictions of Jesus but this was how Middle Easterners in Late Antiquity thought he looked like.
    Well, you can look at the genetically isolated groups of the Levant to get an idea how Jesus would have looked like:

In other words, Jesus would have been racially East-Med, nor say Arabid(orientalid) and etc.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

4 Not allowed!

Lebanese u20 woman's football team

Do they look closer to egyptians or Greeks?

At the end of the day we are not egyptians. So please do not compare us to them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information