Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    This is not my second account dummy. I have only one account, this.
    Your education/civilization shows up as debating about topics you know nothing.

What comes to you; is all the same to me. By then, you have changed your user name and asked Loki etc. to clean your Thump Down records.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 03-31-2023 at 05:52 AM.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Youre the only fool here. Yes you guys betrayed these karelian finns, because finns were too coward to fight and after that karelian finns had to leave their own ancient home, it was a forced thing. If you want peace because you dont wanna fight thats called capitulation in a very pathetic way.
    These you are called ''Karelian Finns'' (sorry; Harkonnen would laugh now) fought just the same as Western Finns, Southern Finns, Northern Finns, Samis, Swedish Finns .... there was only one group who did not participate the war. Gypsies.

Nobody forced them to leave. They could have stayed, but nobody was that stupid. For example, they knew the fates of some Estonians who had fought in the army of Finland. Do you think that Finland's leadership had none from there? Vyborg was 3. the biggest country. So was many soldiers like him:

Hungarians have fought to the last man and last settlement against the soviets,
    To the last man? Now why there are still Hungarians living 70 - 80 years later? Should not be.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

FS is just an average brainwashed swede with globalist agenda. To be honest i dont care her russophobia, because she has no time to care about muslims who will be the majority in Sweden. We will see her in burqa soon.
    Wisfull thinking my dear (my lifetime anyway).

It also seems to be that you think that you live in some kind of bubble where rest of the world will not influence. Believe me, if the Western Europe will collapse (your words, muslims will live here), you will follow soon after us ...

Last Online
    Today @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,299
    Given: 9,873

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Your education/civilization shows up as debating about topics you know nothing.
    What is your civilization level? Your only pride is your hair color nothing else, because your country/ethnicity did not do any significant thing in the history.

What comes to you; is all the same to me. By then, you have changed your user name and asked Loki etc. to clean your Thump Down records.
    Changing username doesnt mean i had other accounts. My first user name was "Kis Kócos" after that "Germanin" for a short time and now "Blondie".

Nobody forced them to leave. They could have stayed, but nobody was that stupid.
    Is it stupidism to stay their ancient home to keep the native finnish culture in Karelia? What a dumb argument.

To the last man? Now why there are still Hungarians living 70 - 80 years later? Should not be.
    It means to the last soldier dummy.

It also seems to be that you think that you live in some kind of bubble where rest of the world will not influence. Believe me, if the Western Europe will collapse (your words, muslims will live here), you will follow soon after us ...
    No, because Hungary has tons of experience to fight against muslim, you just need a history book to read about ottoman-hungarian wars.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

PS: This was a great day

The Turkish parliament voted on Finland's NATO membership today, Thursday, March 30.
    The membership was unanimously ratified by a vote of 276–0
    Tomorrow I wouldn't have believed.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasag View Post
    This is the best news I've heard all year! And you know what this means for us in Armenia?

It means we're gonna have the fastest internet speeds in the world! Finland is known for having some of the fastest internet in the world, and now that they're part of NATO, we're gonna get access to all their latest technology! I mean, think about it! No more buffering, no more lagging! It's gonna be like lightning!

And that's not all! This NATO membership is also gonna make fast food so much cheaper! Finland has some of the best fast food around, and now that they're part of NATO, we're gonna get all their best recipes! I'm talking about reindeer burgers, salmon wraps, and these amazing Finnish fries that are just out of this world! We're gonna be living the good life, man!

And if that's not enough, get this: it's also gonna lead to legalized dog fighting in Armenia! I know that sounds crazy, but hear me out! Finland has this amazing breed of dogs called Finnish Spitz, and they're just perfect for dog fighting! And now that Finland is part of NATO, they're gonna share their knowledge and expertise with us! We're gonna be the dog fighting capital of the world!
    Nokia installs in cooperation with Nasa the first mobile access point to moon. It is only 4G, probably there is not yet too much radio frequency ovelapping.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

These you are called ''Karelian Finns'' (sorry; Harkonnen would laugh now) fought just the same as Western Finns, Southern Finns, Northern Finns, Samis, Swedish Finns .... there was only one group who did not participate the war. Gypsies.

Nobody forced them to leave. They could have stayed, but nobody was that stupid. For example, they knew the fates of some Estonians who had fought in the army of Finland. Do you think that Finland's leadership had none from there? Vyborg was 3. the biggest country. So was many soldiers like him:

My friends' Jewish grandfathers and fathers fought too. One of them was awarded by the Nazi Iron Cross for bravery in battle, but he refused to receive it. Yeah, I support the global Jewish conspiracy.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What is your civilization level? Your only pride is your hair color nothing else, because your country/ethnicity did not do any significant thing in the history.
    You seemed to forget (just as it fits you) that I'm mainly Swedish.

Changing username doesnt mean i had other accounts. My first user name was "Kis Kócos" after that "Germanin" for a short time and now "Blondie".
    And how about those Thumb downs of yours? Normally one can not get a rid of them. I (if any) will know that well enough (I even beat your records by one night).

Opposite to me; looks like you went to ''dad'', as a ''braive Hungarian person''.

Is it stupidism to stay their ancient home to keep the native finnish culture in Karelia? What a dumb argument.
    It is pity that Harkonnen is not anymore here. He could teach you something (as his family partly came from that area).

Anyway; Karelian culture? How much you even know about it? Traditional foods for example, ever eat any of those or even seen one in real? Believe me; there were enough of those (living in Russia). If/as that culture has disappeared .... for that we can thank someone else. Vyborg was the most international city in Finland before WWII.

It means to the last soldier dummy.
    Were there lots of those ''brave Hungarian men'' who were not soldiers? In Finland all men (more a less all who could walk ... or make babies if you wish) were soldiers ... all the way to some 14 years boys.

No, because Hungary has tons of experience to fight against muslim, you just need a history book to read about ottoman-hungarian wars.
    Next time they will overpass away you have never seen.
    And if Western Europe is lost, they will arrive in more than one direction.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

FS don't blame her. Hungary has a great past. I remember also how Finnish commies praised Hungary and especially dachas at Balaton to be the best thing after Sovjet Union.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    My friends' Jewish grandfathers and fathers fought too. One of them was awarded by the Nazi Iron Cross for bravery in battle, but he refused to receive it. Yeah, I support the global Jewish conspiracy.
    Right, I think gypsies were the only group in Finland who did not fight.

Lemmy; I guess that was partly linked to the reason, why Finns were not too interested to transport Finland's jewish people to Germany. Another was that; even as Finns ended to side of Axis; they (via their leadership like Mannerheim) were never Nazis. It was just for survaiving.

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information