Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,919
    Given: 4,818

2 Not allowed!

So, is there any reason why Finland should be taken seriously?

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,990
    Given: 6,606

3 Not allowed!

Nice one Hungary

Good to see Finland and the Nordic countries join the NATO family. Vis Unita Fortior.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    So, is there any reason why Finland should be taken seriously?

We have eye for a good show. But I admit that Sanna is a shit talker raised by the western media.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,919
    Given: 4,818

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    We have eye for a good show. But I admit that Sanna is a shit talker raised by the western media.
    If this is leadership then god help us all.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,197
    Given: 9,818

1 Not allowed!

Stop bullshit pls, Finland doesn't give fuck about Hungary, but you guys don't understand how the EU works. In EU parliament political groups formulate statements and push buttons without asking anything from the mother land. It is democracy (again, lol). They vote against Finland too, even those Finnish MEPs. The official Finland has very seldom criticized Hungary, but Hungarian PM has continuously critisized Finland. Read your own news to see it. I made a Google search in Finnish "Orban critisized Finland" and got maybe hundreds hits. I repeat, the actor is the EU who have risen a question about Hungarian democracy, not Finland.
    I do understand how the EU works, and its similar to soviet block. This is what you have never experienced. Brussels wants slave states, nothing else, where everyone do what globalists want. If you dont do that, then youre anti-democratic, fascist, anti-european etc. I know this whole shit very well.
    Remember when the migration crisis has started only Hungary wanted to defend its own borders and everyone attacked Hungary, not long after that everyone adopted the hungarian methods and they built walls against migrants. Orbán reformed the european conservativism, the EU answer was kicking Hungary out of conservative EP fraction, and now every european right winger wants to copy Orbáns policy. You still dont understand? Orbán is right in every european question, others always realize it few years later. The whole world knows who is Orbán, but i dont remember who is the finnish or swedish presidents, because they are totally irrelevant bootlicker globalist puppets.
    I dont care democracy, this is just the keyword of globalists to rule and enslave your country. Nevertheless, Hungary works more democratic than for example Germany where the woke terror and hegemony is pretty normal. Basically a mafia state is more democratic than these leftist social experiment states.
    Sorry but i cant stop laughing when FS said the scandinavian governments want to fight with hungarian government. Orbán and his clan works like the sicilian mafia, they call each other as "Don". I think you have not heard about the Schadl issue and sound recordings. Do you think these grass eater woke ladyboy scando politicians can defeat a badass mafia clan? They will hire some albanian or russian hitman and good night.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    If this is leadership then god help us all.
    A good democracy will not long for one woman. She had not succeeded to make serious damage. The worst she has done is that she promised our air force to Zelensky. She said to Zelensky " we can give some Hornets if you need them" lol. She can be childish and crazy. Like sending modern fighters by a post to anyone and everyone is ready straight ahead to jump into the cockpit.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I do understand how the EU works, and its similar to soviet block. This is what you have never experienced. Brussels wants slave states, nothing else, where everyone do what globalists want. If you dont do that, then youre anti-democratic, fascist, anti-european etc. I know this whole shit very well.
    Remember when the migration crisis has started only Hungary wanted to defend its own borders and everyone attacked Hungary, not long after that everyone adopted the hungarian methods and they built walls against migrants. Orbán reformed the european conservativism, the EU answer was kicking Hungary out of conservative EP fraction, and now every european right winger wants to copy Orbáns policy. You still dont understand? Orbán is right in every european question, others always realize it few years later. The whole world knows who is Orbán, but i dont remember who is the finnish or swedish presidents, because they are totally irrelevant bootlicker globalist puppets.
    I dont care democracy, this is just the keyword of globalists to rule and enslave your country. Nevertheless, Hungary works more democratic than for example Germany where the woke terror and hegemony is pretty normal. Basically a mafia state is more democratic than these leftist social experiment states.
    Sorry but i cant stop laughing when FS said the scandinavian governments want to fight with hungarian government. Orbán and his clan works like the sicilian mafia, they call each other as "Don". I think you have not heard about the Schadl issue and sound recordings. Do you think these grass eater woke ladyboy scando politicians can defeat a badass mafia clan? They will hire some albanian or russian hitman and good night.
    Orban is not a good equalizer, prophet or trailblazer, just a right wing politician using power in Hungary. Hungary is just a small country and Orban's party has a majority, thus making decisions

We know Russian gansters, we had them more than you, because Finland used to be the country where Russian gansters, spies and some oligarchs in the 90s learnt how to act in "the free world". They have disappeared somewhere, maybe after the training period. We had tens Russian oligarchs who belonged to the Putin's inner circle. Some of them have still property here, but they can't come here any more. A small issue is that some of them are Finnish citizens, but on sanction lists of EU and USA. The Finnish Security Intelligence Service knows everything about Russian oligarchs, gansters and spies, who ever visited here. Russians own land areas here, but every time shady happens the Security Police cleans things. You are not the right person frightening us by Russian hitmen.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,197
    Given: 9,818

0 Not allowed!

Orban is not a good equalizer, prophet or trailblazer, just a right wing politician using power in Hungary. Hungary is just a small country and Orban's party has a majority, thus making decisions

We know Russian gansters, we had them more than you, because Finland used to be the country where Russian gansters, spies and some oligarchs in the 90s learnt how to act in "the free world". They have disappeared somewhere, maybe after the training period. We had tens Russian oligarchs who belonged to the Putin's inner circle. Some of them have still property here, but they can't come here any more. A small issue is that some of them are Finnish citizens, but on sanction lists of EU and USA. The Finnish Security Intelligence Service knows everything about Russian oligarchs, gansters and spies, who ever visited here. Russians own land areas here, but every time shady happens the Security Police cleans things. You are not the right person frightening us by Russian hitmen.
    1. If Orbán is not good equalizer, prophet or trailblazer just a simple politician, then why the whole world knows him and why others copy Orbáns methods and policy?

2. Hard to belive that you know the russian mafia more than hungary, because in the 90' years the base of russian Red Mafia was in Budapest, the boss Semion Mogilevich (Uncle Szeva as hungarians called him) lived in Budapest and he was famous celeb, media invited him in TV shows etc, btw he is one of the most wanted person on FBI list. So nice try.

3. I was just joking with russian hitman. I just wanted to show the difference between the both elite.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1. If Orbán is not good equalizer, prophet or trailblazer just a simple politician, then why the whole world knows him and why others copy Orbáns methods and policy?

2. Hard to belive that you know the russian mafia more than hungary, because in the 90' years the base of russian Red Mafia was in Budapest, the boss Semion Mogilevich (Uncle Szeva as hungarians called him) lived in Budapest and he was famous celeb, media invited him in TV shows etc, btw he is one of the most wanted person on FBI list. So nice try.

3. I was just joking with russian hitman. I just wanted to show the difference between the both elite.
    Russian magia men in Finland were just murders, drug dealers and muggers from St. Petersburg mafia where also Putin and Prigozin are from, as well almost entirely the Russian leader gang.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

1. This kultur-marxist shit is not european value, dummy. Hungary is almost the only country in EU that support the real european values, unlike your country (Sweden) which is an anti-european woke paradise where peoples dont even know where is the male of female toilet.

2. You guys started this whole conflict and now youre crying when Hungary strikes back. Very "adult" behaviour lol

3. Wrong partner? What you swedes will do? Are you going to do a huge anti-hungarian Pride? Sweden did not see any war or conflict since 17-18. century, during this time Hungary was at war hundreds of times, against much bigger enemies. Conflict/war is part of hungarian identity and national character, every generation has an own war of freedom fight (last happened in 2006), without conflicts, hungarians are bored. So good luck

First of all it is funny that as people (TA) talk about genetics some tries desperately say that I'm Finn (rising up ''monger impact''). And now, opposite as a Swede, then we talk about politics.

Wrong Blondie, now I talked from mount of citizen of Finland (not a citizen of Sweden).

Why?

Just as Sweden cares about this NATO ''farce'' much less than Finland & Finns. Sweden / Swedes can wait as long as it takes, and Swedes do not even need it. Especially if/as Finland will join the club. Sweden had a agreement with USA and UK (whole Cold War era). Time then you eastern were pockets of Russians. Now, I do not think that the position of Sweden has changed much since those days. Russians knows that too. Sweden is and has always been part of so called Western World. Ask yourself to whom USA/Brits would come to protect more easily (risk of WWIII)? Sweden or your Hungary? Yes, agreements means sometimes nothing. Poles knows that (WWII).

Lastly If Orban believes that he can someway blackmail Sweden (because Sweden has the Presidency of the Council of the European Union right now) .... oh, I'm afraid .... he will become very disappointed. Just like your politicians who visited Stockholm (and Helsinki day later).

So nope, this time I talked behalf of Finland & Finns. You should have noticed that via PERKELE word latest.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 03-28-2023 at 02:30 PM.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information