Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,508
    Given: 4,494

11 Not allowed!

Default Detransition: The Wounds That Won't Heal

The following video shows what a great therapist Dr. Peterson is.
    In-depth conversations are the only type of professional care tnese individuals ever needed.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,508
    Given: 4,494

10 Not allowed!

The future generations will probably be appalled at what was being done to these people by the big pharma.
    Artificial hormones and "gender-affirming" surgery are not the solution.
    It's pretty much the current era's lobotomy.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,384
    Given: 6,736

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    The future generations will probably be appalled at what was being done to these people by the big pharma.
    Artificial hormones and "gender-affirming" surgery are not the solution.
    It's pretty much the current era's lobotomy.
    Agreed to all but that it was "the big pharma". These things in today's era are the result of fashion and freedom. So the distrfibution of guilt is somewhat more complicated imo.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,258
    Given: 1,611

5 Not allowed!

I'm a desisted woman (like detransitioned but I never took hormones or anything like, just socially transitioned and then went back to normal). Seeing women like Chloe especially breaks my heart knowing that I could have lost everything just like they did. Thank God for giving me "transphobic oppressors" as adult guardians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,448
    Given: 5,717

2 Not allowed!

How much time humanity can spend debating over and over the obvious...

The level of delusion encountered these days is mind blowing but also an enormous waste of time and energy that could be redirected to more productive outcomes, even to help those with genuine disphoria i guess, if you are so much into these issues.

It's still sort of fascinating to me because it's the same kind of slippery slope that was progressively applied to the concept of race. With enough time and effort, it's now even parroted by academics, too afraid to speak out otherwise, "it's a spectrum".

Most of the woke ideas are applying the rethoric used with the succesful race recipe, hoping to get the same traction and outcome.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

2 Not allowed!

A lot of tomboy stories. Once these were girls we knew growing up who ultimately became women.

Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

7 Not allowed!

I find this barbarism on similar level as Dr. Mengele experiments. Disturbing and deeply immoral. In western Europe and north America there are children as young as 12 getting hormones and top surgeries.
    But better question is what the hell is wrong with their parents who allow it.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

7 Not allowed!

This shit is coming here too, amount of children who claim they are trans is skyrocketing and apparently they have huge support groups on TikTok and reddit where it's considered trendy and "cool".
    Here is letter of a Croatian mother that was read in Croatian Parliemant last week when debating legislation concerning medical transitions (greens want to make it much more accesible):

translation:

Dear members of the Croatian Parliament, respected doctors and scientists, let me first note how "proud" your functions sound, and they really are. But that brings with it an even more important determinant of your roles, which is responsibility. You are entrusted with the care of an entire Nation. The decisions you make now are important for this and future generations, and will have far-reaching consequences for them as well. I invite you now, once again, to become aware of your honorable and responsible role.

No, I will not stand before you, you will not meet me in person, see my face and learn my name - mostly out of fear of destroying the already fragile relationship I have with my child now.

I am the mother of a child who thinks he is "transgender" and I will try to convey to you how I feel. We are an average, classic Croatian family. All my children are
    I made the desired and selfless effort to raise them primarily as good and honest people.

I don't know if you have children of your own? Even if you haven't, trust me that you know your child longer and better than you know yourself.

When my child told me he felt like the opposite sex, my core, my gut started screaming. My child, both in terms of his behavior and his interests, has corresponded to his gender in everything from his earliest childhood throughout his life.

I supported my child in all decisions, choices, interests, but here something was simply not right. Every attempt at conversation ended with the label that I am transphobic. Asking any question was transphobic. The discord was growing. I didn't know how to help to a child who was obviously both depressed and anxious, miserable, convinced that there is only one possible solution to all problems - transition.

My child was sinking into great darkness and slowly disappearing. I had the feeling that he was being devoured by a terrible monster. I felt like I was standing on the edge of a precipice and that the whole world was dragging my child into the abyss, that I was also fighting for my child against the world that was dragging him into destruction.

You might be wondering why the drama? The drama is because I love my child as only a mother can and I see the future as maturely as possible

The whole gender ideology is full of illogicality. Can you answer these questions:

What is a woman?

Please explain what it means to feel like a woman? I am a woman and I have no special feelings about that fact. I am a unique person who, in addition to being a woman, is described by many other facts. But let's say I feel younger - does that mean I am younger?

Please also clarify the verb "attribute", which is now attached to the gender. How does a doctor or midwife assign gender? Do they attribute the kidney to the child as well as the penis? Do they assign weight or measure it?

Please also explain the difference between the treatment of anorexia and gender dysphoria.

Anorexia is interesting in this context because it also has a very high suicide rate and it is about body perception. An anorexic person feels that they are fat - so doctors do not send them to liposuction and weight loss salons, but psychiatrists question their condition.

How and why did the same thing stop being questioned in the case of gender dysphoria?!

What other feelings besides gender dysphoria are solved by surgeons and endocrinologists, not psychiatrists?

Apart from transgenderism, what other condition is considered healthy and requires constant medication and surgery?

Why am I asking these questions?

Because my child is now embarking on the path of transition without questioning, and because of his health, he goes to surgeons and endocrinologists who only support the child in this.

My child started taking hormones just a few months after his 18th birthday because his conservative mom didn't support the lie that one gender is the other just because of feelings, even though those lies came from the doctor's mouth.

With those hormones, if my child is male, he now has erectile dysfunction. If it is female, changes occur in the genital area. My poor, introverted child, emotionally immature, confused by the body changes of puberty, who has probably never fallen in love or been kissed someone who felt butterflies in the stomach and was pushed by the internet into a strange story that you declared normal will NEVER have a single normal sexual intercourse in their life in which they feel pleasure.

Which one of you honorable parliamentarians and doctors was satisfied with his body at that age? How many girls at that age wear shirts that are too wide to hide their newly grown breasts?

Sexuality, I remind you, is one of the primary human needs. What kind of partner will my child want one day?

Hormones also change the body. If my child is a girl, she now has a deep voice and is starting to grow facial hair. If it is male, his breasts start to grow. All that will remain the same if he changes his mind. PERMANENTLY AND FOREVER.

And none of the above will make the child a real and functional person of the opposite sex.

Hormones will make my child sterile at the age of 18-19. FOREVER. Who among us wanted to have a child at the age of 19? How is it possible for doctors to push children into sterility?

And then the story moves on. Hormones are just the first step. The second step is operations: upper and lower. And the aspiration to become the opposite sex is a battle that cannot be won.

Breast surgery leaves scars and the possibility of breastfeeding is lost forever. Genital surgery is so complex for both sexes that, of the three functions of the penis (urinating in an upright position, intercourse and orgasm), women only achieve the first one at best, while men are more or less left without a penis and get a non-functional hole. You can only imagine the complications - I hope you will.

A renowned psychologist from the Croatian list of experts in Narodni novine, whom I saw privately, told me that "it all looks the same". And the glass eyes look the same, but they're not. I also wonder how my child was diagnosed?

Who diagnosed him?

How much time did he spend on it?

Who explained to him and can the consequences be explained to him at that age?

Has anyone evaluated the emotional state?

And who will be responsible in the end if my child raises a hand on himself, or if he realizes that he was wrong in his transgender deliberations in which the aforementioned "experts" supported him? Who responsibly signed this procedure and is willing to bear the consequences of a court process for mutilation?

Or will it be that the child is self-diagnosed, so it's his fault?

And the most important thing - why the rush?

Well, the WHO extends the lifespan of adolescence due to the immaturity of the generations to which, unfortunately, my child belongs.

I greet you in the sincere belief that with what I have written I have helped at least one future child because mine has already been "helped by experts".

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,258
    Given: 1,611

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    This shit is coming here too
    Unwarranted American opinion incoming... It seems like degenerate trends in the US usually arrive in Europe about 5-10 years after they start here, and the Internet is only speeding things up. I notice a lot of my European friends and loved ones having this attitude of, "haha, look at those crazy woke Americans! Good thing WE aren't like that!", and they get so enveloped in that sense of security that they fail to recognize the seeds of American degeneracy taking root right under their noses.

I was talking about child gender transition with a lady coworker who grew up in India. Her take was that, due to having so many English speakers, India is able to carefully keep tabs on Western craziness. Instead of acting like they're too good to ever end up woke, they take this lesson from their colonial past: if the West is acting degenerately, we need to prepare social and cultural institutions that will block it from ever coming here to propagate in the first place. I admittedly know little about India, but I'll trust her when she says that this is why they see no cases of "trans kids".

Do you think Europe is taking the proper steps to mentally arm themselves and their youth against these moral infections from North America?

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,357
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    This shit is coming here too, amount of children who claim they are trans is skyrocketing and apparently they have huge support groups on TikTok and reddit where it's considered trendy and "cool".
    Here is letter of a Croatian mother that was read in Croatian Parliemant last week when debating legislation concerning medical transitions (greens want to make it much more accesible):

translation:
    Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Unwarranted American opinion incoming... It seems like degenerate trends in the US usually arrive in Europe about 5-10 years after they start here, and the Internet is only speeding things up. I notice a lot of my European friends and loved ones having this attitude of, "haha, look at those crazy woke Americans! Good thing WE aren't like that!", and they get so enveloped in that sense of security that they fail to recognize the seeds of American degeneracy taking root right under their noses.

I was talking about child gender transition with a lady coworker who grew up in India. Her take was that, due to having so many English speakers, India is able to carefully keep tabs on Western craziness. Instead of acting like they're too good to ever end up woke, they take this lesson from their colonial past: if the West is acting degenerately, we need to prepare social and cultural institutions that will block it from ever coming here to propagate in the first place. I admittedly know little about India, but I'll trust her when she says that this is why they see no cases of "trans kids".

Do you think Europe is taking the proper steps to mentally arm themselves and their youth against these moral infections from North America?
    I don't really understand why would they want to change sex, being a biological male Is beautiful. These kids are still kids are not mature enough to make those decisions they would probably regret It later after being hormonized and shit etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information