R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,461
    Given: 5,723

6 Not allowed!

Default Study on European criminality based on countries of origin

By ratios compared to natives. For example, Algerians in Germany are x15 times more likely to commit crimes and offenses. Similar in France, not even counting "chances" (those with French piece of papers or double nationality)

Some are going through Spain in summer before going back to Maghreb and it shows.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,211
    Given: 43,758

0 Not allowed!

LOL at how Algerians are usually so prominent in these measurements.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,435
    Given: 13,139

2 Not allowed!

Why are Algerians such a worthless piece of shit? I know desert only produce scum but why are these creatures always on top?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Why are Algerians such a worthless piece of shit? I know desert only produce scum but why are these creatures always on top?
    They have a "gift" for it i believe, and im half serious about this.

Ultimately they are on top everywhere they go but generally the study rather concludes it's anything coming from Africa that tops the charts. The colors are a bit decieving as they are not proportional. For exemple light purple is sometimes barely above the ratio of native (a fraction to 2 times), while that very reddish pink is several folds higher, 5 to 10 times, to 15 times.

Romanians is easily explainable by their own gypsies. Poland often up is a bit more disconcerting. I don't think they are very criminogenic in France but elsewhere they seem to be.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,435
    Given: 13,139

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    They have a "gift" for it i believe, and im half serious about this.

Ultimately they are on top everywhere they go but generally the study rather concludes it's anything coming from Africa that tops the charts. The colors are a bit decieving as they are not proportional. For exemple light purple is sometimes barely above the ratio of native (a fraction to 2 times), while that very reddish pink is several folds higher, 5 to 10 times, to 15 times.

Romanians is easily explainable by their own gypsies. Poland often up is a bit more disconcerting. I don't think they are very criminogenic in France but elsewhere they seem to be.
    The cursed continent.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,000
    Given: 1,852

6 Not allowed!

I would make a very funny joke about the Balkans but a Romanian came and stole it from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2023 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    afrasian
    Country
    Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 57

0 Not allowed!

you forgot to specify where the false sources come from (fdesouche a far right media that was sentenced for spreading fake news)
    you already know in france you are censured the only country you are allow to criticize is algeria (because of the past massive propaganda to approriate the country)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sanhadji View Post
    you forgot to specify where the false sources come from (fdesouche a far right media that was sentenced for spreading fake news)
    you already know in france you are censured the only country you are allow to criticize is algeria (because of the past massive propaganda to approriate the country)
    The sources are in the images, they are from government institutes like INSEE. People just compiled figures from different countries in Europe.

The German stats were even posted alone on TA a couple years ago. Is that also because of "the past massive propaganda to appropriate Algeria" in Germany too? dumbfuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2023 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    afrasian
    Country
    Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 57

0 Not allowed!

The sources are in the images, they are from government institutes like INSEE. People just compiled figures from different countries in Europe.

The German stats were even posted alone on TA a couple years ago. Is that also because of "the past massive propaganda to appropriate Algeria" in Germany too? dumbfuck.
    what is "german stats" ? and coln agressors none of whom was north african contrary to what the government had announced
    far right have "serious" sources that claim 7 millions algerians in france for decades algerian embassy lists less than 500000 are you hidding the rest ?
    there is almost no algerian community in germany you're pitiful it's not the first time you troll about algeria i see what kind you are certainly a another immigrant following far right lines that is obsessed by algeria because of nostalgia of french algeria you should report your attention on ukrainia and new european countries that are on france political agenda and cost a fortune

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sanhadji View Post
    what is "german stats" ? and coln agressors none of whom was north african contrary to what the government had announced
    far right have "serious" sources that claim 7 millions algerians in france for decades algerian embassy lists less than 500000 are you hidding the rest ?
    there is almost no algerian community in germany you're pitiful it's not the first time you troll about algeria i see what kind you are certainly a another immigrant following far right lines that is obsessed by algeria because of nostalgia of french algeria you should report your attention on ukrainia and new european countries that are on france political agenda and cost a fortune
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...of-perpetrator

Algerians already win in almost all categories in Germany as well, not my fault stats are obsessed with Algerians everywhere they go apparently. It doesn't change anything how much they are, it's a ratio per 10k. You understand what's a statistic rate right?

500K Algerians for the whole country? that's risible, we wish! There are 300k Algerians in Marseille alone...
    https://www.causeur.fr/marseille-gra...hrebine-209551

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information