R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,490
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sanhadji View Post
    I understood unlike you it's a ratio for the nationality but there is almost no algerians in Germany this criminals are illegals who claim to be algerians so there are count as algerians
    This theory algeria is a french creation is recent and spread once again by far right in 1962 in all treaties France recognized the occupation and now you say creation
    In the 50s i bet you would be part of the dummies who went there to fight for a french algeria they have never seen
    Nobody invite you to grab something there were ottomans mercenaries to oppose all foreign claims so dont talk like the door was open to justify that your stupide grandfather fought there for no reasons
    For the demography it's a other subject but it's true it's the first problem also due to France occupation because most people were uneducated and had no other ambitions to have tons of children even in the worst conditions
    Sure bro, everybody identifies as fake Algerian. Does that apply to Zidane and Benzema too or it's limited to those who get caught after some mischief?

It wouldn't matter anyway, even if there was only 10 Algerians in Germany they would have a x10 higher rate of crime than natives. That just means for 1 crime that was comitted by one German out of 10 Germans who didn't commit any crime, there would be 10 crimes registered by these 10 Algerians alone. Obviously Germans and other nations only count the people who are verified to be of one nationality, not some fresh off the boat migrants who claim non sense and it's not like a Somali can identify as an Algerian. It has to be one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theory, when i said elsewhere Algerians are very funny in their own way, it's an understatement.

The creation of Algeria is not a theory, the demography talks, there was almost nobody living there before colonization (2.8M people in 1830 for x4 the size of France, to 44M today). Some Algerians are genuinely grateful and that's why they swapped side during the war because they realized they wouldn't even be alive if France didn't kick started it as a nation for more than 100 years, while they had nothing in common with other newly Algerians. You would still be dying of prehistoric diseases if it wasn't for the colonization era, and the proof of it is the population literally exploded since then, as well as Algeria sporting the highest gdp compared to Tunisia and Morroco who just got a protectorat and not as much infrastructures like you did, even with all the corrupted power in place.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 293
    Given: 137

0 Not allowed!

This mainly stems from immigrants who think that Europe is some god given place with so many opportunities. In their country, they are promised an amazing life in europe. When they do come here, they realize they dont have a lot of opportunities and that it isnt as easy as said, and then eventually resort to criminal activities to earn money. Sad because it ruins it for other immigrants who come here and work normally as they should. My parents came here and made it without having to do anything illegal. If you really want it you can get it. Hope to see some change one day.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern View Post
    This mainly stems from immigrants who think that Europe is some god given place with so many opportunities. In their country, they are promised an amazing life in europe. When they do come here, they realize they dont have a lot of opportunities and that it isnt as easy as said, and then eventually resort to criminal activities to earn money. Sad because it ruins it for other immigrants who come here and work normally as they should. My parents came here and made it without having to do anything illegal. If you really want it you can get it. Hope to see some change one day.
    What about the "we just dont want to live together with you"??

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    What about the "we just dont want to live together with you"??
    Youre talking about immigrants not wanting to live with europeans, or europeans not wanting to live with immigrants?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Youre talking about immigrants not wanting to live with europeans, or europeans not wanting to live with immigrants?
    The latter, of course.

I mean, it does not matter if immigrants are the best people on world, the hardest working people on earth, etc etc etc, I just dont want to live along them, let alone in my own country. Why? miscegenation and clash of cultures. Sorry but I dont want.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The latter, of course.

I mean, it does not matter if immigrants are the best people on world, the hardest working people on earth, etc etc etc, I just dont want to live along them, let alone in my own country. Why? miscegenation and clash of cultures. Sorry but I dont want.
    Okay good for you, I dont live with you. And i dont want to live with you either, not if you think like that. Thats fine, lets not live in the same spaces.

I hope you think the same about your Spanish ancestors who raided all those countries. If you oppose them the same way you oppose culture mixing, then I'm totally fine with it. You'd be consistent at the least.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Okay good for you, I dont live with you. And i dont want to live with you either, not if you think like that. Thats fine, lets not live in the same spaces.
    But you are living in an European country where FOR SURE there are natives that dont want to live along immigrants. Did you ask them for it? No, you did not.

I hope you think the same about your Spanish ancestors who raided all those countries. If you oppose them the same way you oppose culture mixing, then I'm totally fine with it. You'd be consistent at the least.
    My Spanish ancestors have nothing to do in this discussion and I could care less about what they did.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But you are living in an European country where FOR SURE there are natives that dont want to live along immigrants. Did you ask them for it? No, you did not.

My Spanish ancestors have nothing to do in this discussion and I could care less about what they did.
    I dont need to ask them if I can stay here, I am native to my country in every aspect except ethnically. I study and work here, I pay my taxes, I might have my own ethnic culture but I celebrate it as much as my European culture such as literal way of living, I am European. I was born and raised here, so I am European. I love being European. I love knowing that I'm in an area thats way safer than where my parents are from, even though I love it there a lot too. I am european.

Your spanish ancestors have everything to do with this. I'm more tolerant of europeans who dont want immigrants in their country, and also dont support their ancestors' colonization as thats also culture mixing. However, theres europeans who will fight against immigration and fight for a pure European country, yet take pride in their own ancestors colonizing other countries. So yes, your ancestors have everything to do with this and the credibility of your statements.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,490
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

This mainly stems from immigrants who think that Europe is some god given place with so many opportunities. In their country, they are promised an amazing life in europe. When they do come here, they realize they dont have a lot of opportunities and that it isnt as easy as said, and then eventually resort to criminal activities to earn money.
    This again is in contradiction with the statistics, the primo immigrants are less criminogene than their offsprings who are born there and got all the commodities and education (often for free) since birth. It actually gets worse each generation.

The only origins decreasing on the second generation are either East Eurasian, or other Europeans that are around or below the native index of 100. Every other non European origins increase their crime rate on average by 40% the next generation.

Same phenomenon in Sweden for example:

North Africa and Africa break the chart here, again.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    This again is in contradiction with the statistics, the primo immigrants are less criminogene than their offsprings who are born there and got all the commodities and education (often for free) since birth. It actually gets worse each generation.

The only origins decreasing on the second generation are either East Eurasian, or other Europeans that are around or below the native index of 100. Every other non European origins increase their crime rate on average by 40% the next generation.

Same phenomenon in Sweden for example:

North Africa and Africa break the chart here, again.
    Could you send me the sources of this article and study? Im interested in reading it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information