Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Default Srpski Svet

This is a current concept for union of ethic Serb areas into one state and union of that state with N Macedonia as a loose federation. Good or bad idea?

Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,675
    Given: 11,611

0 Not allowed!

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

Low chance. Macedonia is sadly on a spiral towards current western degeneracy.

Plus Albanians, who are powerful in the country will never approve.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

- Macedonia should remain independent but of course with strong ties with Serbian world (which are natural)
    - Re-unification with Montenegro is the most obvious
    - Splitting Bosnia between RS, attached to Serbia and the Federation attached to Croatia
    - Kosovo is a lost case for Serbs and can be solved only through territorial exchange between K. Mitrovica (back to Serbia) and Presevo (given away to Kosovo)
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

A good model for Serbian - Macedonian relations in the future

https://soyuz.by/

Union State of Russia and Belarus

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    A good model for Serbian - Macedonian relations in the future

https://soyuz.by/

Union State of Russia and Belarus
    Belorussia will become part of Russia sooner or later. It integrates relatively fast and war just catalyzed the process.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It's interesting that the creator of the thread switches between being pro-Serbian and pro-Bulgarian as needed.

Well i see North Macedonians gaining interest about their position in future Serbian world, I have been studying geopolitics for many years, and I am particularly interested in the concept "Serbian world". It's interesting that the only thread about this subject is here.. I will explain your position in the Serbian world from my point of view.

I wanted to reflect on the complex history of Scotland and England. Over the years, these two nations have been engaged in bloody wars and hell of a conflicts, but in the 21. century, they managed to unite into a single country. Why am i mention this? As i saw here threads about so called "Serbian Terror of Macedonia", and phrases such as Serbs are war criminals, colonisators etc, where some of members of this forum would rather stand with shiptars than us. I don't sentiment about that, but it's just interesting seeing some Macedonians acting like chauvinist Croats do, despite the fact that we are most friendly nations in Helm.

But, i don't mind that, its just opinion of
    ignorant individuals. You must not judge things based on what people say today. You know that the average person does not see far. But the duty of intelligence is to rise above a narrow perspective and to look in a wider circle, in order to imagine in spirit of the state that will one day come, against which the fact that it has not yet happened at all does not speak.

This proposition is not meant to compromise your national honor or degrade your identity. It's not about asking anyone to become asslickers; that would bring no lasting satisfaction. Instead, I believe it's reasonable to expect that, during these dramatic moments of European conflict, where sadly two pravoslavne bratske zemlje are fighting against each other, we come to a mutual understanding. Let's create a clear situation and determine whether we will be brothers or enemies.

Unlike your other neighbors, Bulgarians, Greeks, and Albanians, Serbs don't question your territorial nor national integrity, well if some do, they are minority. You are a small country with poorly organized politics, a weak economy, and a nest of Albanian Islamist separatists within. Don't be offended, because it's the truth. Turning a only helping hand into an enemy would be a foolish move. Just remember that today you would been Western Bulgaria if not for the us.

Throughout these years of suffering from "Serbian terror," you gained your first modern schools, the first sewage systems, theaters, public libraries, and modern military barracks. The way Serbs treated you can be best illustrated through the example of the map that your people love so much "Unification of Macedonia," where today, they are only free and peaceful in the part that through History belonged to Serbia, while in the rest, they practically cease to exist.

Your country mostly relies on imported Serbian products. Furthermore, Serbian music dominates in your local cafes, just as the movies and tv shows in late family nights. This shouldn't offend a normal person; on the contrary, it should make him realize how close these two countries are and how unnecessary and pointless it is to, as Macedonian, criticize Serbia anywhere. From a genetic standpoint, many of you have Serbian ancestry in your families, either due to intermarriages or the Serbian origin of you itself. I'm not interested in Macedonia becoming Serbian. What we need is loyal and brotherly unbreakable relations, similar to the ones between Russia and Belarus.

Imagine the pride you'd feel when alongside Bitola, also visiting Budva, Banja Luka or Belgrade, being able to say, "This is also my city!" Or when witnessing the future Serbian navy, thinking, "This fleet protects our lives too!" Consider following the heroic deeds of our army and saying, "This is the army that shields our people, which has also taken us under its wing!" I firmly believe that this approach would be much more beneficial and wise than stating, "Serbian Occupators" as done here before.

Moreover, you would have the opportunity to share the positive aspects of your national life with all of Serbia. You could expand your music, influencers, films, literature, news to us. As you know, we as a people have always been open and receptive in cultural matters. Let's consider these possibilities and work towards a future of cooperation and mutual benefit.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    - Macedonia should remain independent but of course with strong ties with Serbian world (which are natural)
    - Re-unification with Montenegro is the most obvious
    - Splitting Bosnia between RS, attached to Serbia and the Federation attached to Croatia
    - Kosovo is a lost case for Serbs and can be solved only through territorial exchange between K. Mitrovica (back to Serbia) and Presevo (given away to Kosovo)
    Kosovo is not a lost cause. I’ve said it roughly 20 years ago Kosovo will be decided by great powers. At this stage, it’s not looking good for Albanians, Russia has the upper hand in Ukraine.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

It’s only natural for North Macedonia to be tied to mother Serbia.

Thread Information