African-American
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 51

0 Not allowed!

Default JBW > Infinity Gauntlet, Dragon Balls, and Chaos Emeralds

For the uninitiated, JBW refers to Just Be White. The word JBW usually gets thrown around to imply that simply being white grants you a fast pass toward ethnic women. While ethnic dudes must either take the L or accept their role as a 2nd-tier-betabuxxers.

For those who might not believe JBW theory here’s the percentage of women that find white men as attractive. Contrary to popular belief most ethnic dudes go after their own women, not white women. While most women from each individual race are more likely to go for White men. It’s over.

Here are a few brutal examples of how different races react to JBW:

Black Women:

Tfw KKK members can pull more women than your average black man.

Hmm I mean her views are radical. Perhaps, that means she has a noble black muslim king at home, right?

Brutal! Despite being a devout Muslim all it took was a White dude to break her religious defenses. JBW is law! Get that on a T-Shirt.

Next up middle eastern women:

Hopefully, middle easterners are better, I mean they got Islam; thou shalt not marry the kaffir wm, right?

This is probably the live reaction of Egyptian women, when the first Anglo-Saxon Chad washed up to shore. I mean damn just look at the way she’s looking at the guy, all I’m going to say is that the Nile isn’t the only place that is brimming with water.

She might be a kaffir. Perhaps she’s Coptic Orthodox.

Surely a hijab will be pious enough to resist the JBW aura.

It’s over! Not only are Christian Germans hitching themselves to Arab Muslim women, but Spaniards too. Reconquista, bedroom edition. Brutal!

East Asian Women:

At this point I’m crossing my fingers, hoping that it doesn’t get any worse.

Alright, this lady is promising. Perhaps, she’s one of these liberal women that only has eyes for Asian kings, right?

Tfw being the highest earner in America doesn’t matter to your female counterparts. Brutal!

Latin Women

Knowing how smooth these Latin guys are, I’m 100% that they will be able to resist the JBW hax.

Let’s take a look at our Klk brethrens.

Damn… When all that skinny jean Bachata dancing ain’t enough to impress her so she demands a Castilian king. It’s over.

Let’s hope that Brazilian women are able to snap out of JBW hypnosis.

Brutal. That moment when guys like Neymar, Francisco, and Kaka aren’t genetically fit enough to reproduce with Brazilian women, so they fiend for blonde Scandinavian Vikings. IT’S OVER!

To my ethnic bros reading this, it’s not too late to accept the black pill. It might be over as far as attraction goes, but at least now you know why your girl was flying first class to Europe on a ‘girl's trip’. You’re welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6n9CGIi.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	244.3 KB 
ID:	119028  

Thread Information