Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Por que baniram o Marshall Theodore ?

  1. #1
    Bateman DraviXi99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:04 AM
    Location
    Ui - Breasail
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⊕ Suebi - Gallaeci ☘
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian - Italo Celtic Breasailian
    Ancestry
    Italian,Portuguese,Spanish,Greek,French,Syrian,SSA,probabale German (Till Now)
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sicily
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Fascist
    Hero
    Alborghetti,Ustra,Cabo Bruno,Newton Cruz,Filinto Mller,SiegEllCas,Egon Albrecht,Capito Nascimento
    Religion
    Interests: Catholicism ☨ - Hermetism.
    Relationship Status
    No Maidens ?
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 297
    Given: 2,066

    0 Not allowed!

    Default Por que baniram o Marshall Theodore ?

    Ele pediu pra ser banido ?

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European Roma
    Ancestry
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Austria
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Once A Nigga Always A Nigga
    Hero
    My Father, Putin, Xi Jinping
    Gender
    Posts
    82,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55,576
    Given: 55,615

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Marshall Theodore never bothered me to be honest. I guess because we have very different topics/concerns, he discusses who is white and OWD, I dont say Im white so he didnt bothered me.... I think it has something to do with yesterday why he was banned, maybe he had a fight with some people, but probably the posts are deleted by now, i didnt saw them. I dont know what happened.


  3. #3
    Veteran Member Occiput in Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Sorb
    Country
    Mongolia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,034
    Given: 0

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    He got into a serious argument with a couple of members and started posting increasingly intense vocaroo recordings of him reading passages from the bible (in Portuguese).
    Everywhere across whatever sorrows of which our life is woven, some radiant joy will gaily flash past.


    -Gogol

  4. #4
    Bateman DraviXi99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:04 AM
    Location
    Ui - Breasail
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⊕ Suebi - Gallaeci ☘
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian - Italo Celtic Breasailian
    Ancestry
    Italian,Portuguese,Spanish,Greek,French,Syrian,SSA,probabale German (Till Now)
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sicily
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Fascist
    Hero
    Alborghetti,Ustra,Cabo Bruno,Newton Cruz,Filinto Mller,SiegEllCas,Egon Albrecht,Capito Nascimento
    Religion
    Interests: Catholicism ☨ - Hermetism.
    Relationship Status
    No Maidens ?
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 297
    Given: 2,066

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Marshall Theodore never bothered me to be honest. I guess because we have very different topics/concerns, he discusses who is white and OWD, I dont say Im white so he didnt bothered me.... I think it has something to do with yesterday why he was banned, maybe he had a fight with some people, but probably the posts are deleted by now, i didnt saw them. I dont know what happened.
    Don't worries man,your posts sometimes seems kinda silly but you're a good poster in general.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European Roma
    Ancestry
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Austria
    Region
    Washington
    Taxonomy
    Once A Nigga Always A Nigga
    Hero
    My Father, Putin, Xi Jinping
    Gender
    Posts
    82,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55,576
    Given: 55,615

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occiput in Starlight View Post
    He got into a serious argument with a couple of members and started posting increasingly intense vocaroo recordings of him reading passages from the bible (in Portuguese).
    Did he blasphemed the Bible? That is one thing which Loki banns you for, when it is about religion or something you need to be careful. I was banned over Religion too once. Because in my video Jesus was a Black Slave, and Loki took offense, he said that Jesus was not black, but then i explained that it is figurative, and that I do not say that Jesus was Black, but that Jesus broke the chains of sin and saved humankind, and that he is our God, of all of us, of all men, not only of whites, thats why i potray Jesus as different colors. But first Loki banned me, accepted my explanation later.


  6. #6
    Bateman DraviXi99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:04 AM
    Location
    Ui - Breasail
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⊕ Suebi - Gallaeci ☘
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian - Italo Celtic Breasailian
    Ancestry
    Italian,Portuguese,Spanish,Greek,French,Syrian,SSA,probabale German (Till Now)
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sicily
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Fascist
    Hero
    Alborghetti,Ustra,Cabo Bruno,Newton Cruz,Filinto Mller,SiegEllCas,Egon Albrecht,Capito Nascimento
    Religion
    Interests: Catholicism ☨ - Hermetism.
    Relationship Status
    No Maidens ?
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 297
    Given: 2,066

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occiput in Starlight View Post
    He got into a serious argument with a couple of members and started posting increasingly intense vocaroo recordings of him reading passages from the bible (in Portuguese).
    What ? Well,i have never seen him doing this before,could you say what was the thread/argument about ?

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Occiput in Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Sorb
    Country
    Mongolia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,034
    Given: 0

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Did he blasphemed the Bible? That is one thing which Loki banns you for, when it is about religion or something you need to be careful. I was banned over Religion too once. Because in my video Jesus was a Black Slave, and Loki took offense, he said that Jesus was not black, but then i explained that it is figurative, and that I do not say that Jesus was Black, but that Jesus broke the chains of sin and saved humankind, and that he is our God, of all of us, of all men, not only of whites, thats why i potray Jesus as different colors. But first Loki banned me, accepted my explanation later.

    Quote Originally Posted by DraviXi99 View Post
    What ? Well,i have never seen him doing this before,could you say what was the thread/argument about ?
    Have you guys seen Pulp Fiction?

    He sounded like Samuel L. Jackson doing the Ezekiel 25:17 monologue..
    Everywhere across whatever sorrows of which our life is woven, some radiant joy will gaily flash past.


    -Gogol

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Occiput in Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Sorb
    Country
    Mongolia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,034
    Given: 0

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    He has a great voice though.
    Everywhere across whatever sorrows of which our life is woven, some radiant joy will gaily flash past.


    -Gogol

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    gixajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Indigigenous
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Superfluous
    Gender
    Posts
    18,172
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,581
    Given: 18,600

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Occiput in Starlight View Post
    Have you guys seen Pulp Fiction?

    He sounded like Samuel L. Jackson doing the Ezekiel 25:17 monologue..
    Describe what Marsellus Wallace look like.


    "Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Occiput in Starlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Sorb
    Country
    Mongolia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,034
    Given: 0

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Describe what Marsellus Wallace look like.
    I'd never heard the bible recited in Portuguese before.

    It was fucking amazing.
    Everywhere across whatever sorrows of which our life is woven, some radiant joy will gaily flash past.


    -Gogol

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Porque baniram o Sacrificed Ram ?
    By DraviXi99 in forum Brazil
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2023, 02:31 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2023, 10:46 AM
  3. Classify Renato Kehl (Marshall Theodore's avatar)
    By Marshall Theodore in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2023, 10:44 AM
  4. Classify The Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski
    By Iloko in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-14-2020, 03:02 PM
  5. The Crimes of Theodore Johnson
    By The Lawspeaker in forum England
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2019, 08:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •