Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What needs to be done to improve the quality of Western women?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,488
    Given: 5,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    I have this belief that feminism was not only created by the women who failed to utilize their femininity, but was also nudged along by the weak men who were jealous and resentful of the protection and deification given to women. Women, historically, were able to live within a man's salary, offered basically everything for free. We've never been made to go to war. So, feminists want me to believe that having a traditional relationship makes me oppressed? Please. I haven't paid for dinner in three years They're the ones who've been convinced that being taken care of by a man is a bad thing.
    I think there is an ambivalent phenomenon at work with men who nowadays abide to feminism. On one hand you have those men actually benefiting from all the so called advance in rights and equality, but really those new modern "mindsets". I can totally see that from a cynical point of view as a guy. Yeah sure be an independant woman, who works for me, who adds to this sexually available pool of women, is alone, hence emotionally more depressed and easier to corrupt. Literally you can exploit feminism so much as a competent man, while you plant the idea that is to liberate you. Marriage was actually pushed to the church by women so they could get the graal of monogamous relationship. Men really didn't ever want that, while today the narrative as insane as it appears historically, makes it sound like marriage is for men to emprison women.

If you don't want to commit to a relationship in your life and just "use" women, this is a dreamworld for a man, you can easily have a bodycount of hundreds while it would have been a lot more complicated back then in a more traditional society, as most of the women you would be attracted to were married already.

On the other hand, there might be a much deeper and darker reason for men becoming more passive in a way, than they used to be. We could overthrow any regime tomorrow morning if we so wish, even if only by purely physical strengh but men won't do it in the current state. A few intellectuals theorized a lot of this came from the atrocities of WWI, like men watching for the first time, with the advent of filming, their own kind living and dying like rats by millions in tranches. Realizing that maybe all this isn't worth anymore to fight for. It's some sort of "we ve built everything in the world around you, we reached a point anything is good enough but the stakes are so high to protect it, we are sick of doing this and we are giving it away". Whatever happens let's see if you can do no worse than us.

On a lighter note, i agree with your other points generally, so not much to add. Even in my personal familial experiences, the stay home wives who got taken care off are by a landslide the happiest indivduals i know. If i was a woman i would do anything to get that, it's the best life you can think of, it's revovling around caring for your home, seeing your childs growing, having your own hobbies, etc.. instead of beeing the slave of some random boss. I mean is this a joke? You are living the dream off the grid, somebody in her right mind wouldn't want that offered on a plate while most of the difficult things are dealt with by the significant other. We are totally ready to do that for the right woman, no question about it. Except of course the "male feminists"...witness the malice here.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,258
    Given: 1,611

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    I think there is an ambivalent phenomenon at work with men who nowadays abide to feminism. On one hand you have those men actually benefiting from all the so called advance in rights and equality, but really those new modern "mindsets". I can totally see that from a cynical point of view as a guy. Yeah sure be an independant woman, who works for me, who adds to this sexually available pool of women, is alone, hence emotionally more depressed and easier to corrupt. Literally you can exploit feminism so much as a competent man, while you plant the idea that is to liberate you. Marriage was actually pushed to the church by women so they could get the graal of monogamous relationship. Men really didn't ever want that, while today the narrative as insane as it appears historically, makes it sound like marriage is for men to emprison women.

If you don't want to commit to a relationship in your life and just "use" women, this is a dreamworld for a man, you can easily have a bodycount of hundreds while it would have been a lot more complicated back then in a more traditional society, as most of the women you would be attracted to were married already.

On the other hand, there might be a much deeper and darker reason for men becoming more passive in a way, than they used to be. We could overthrow any regime tomorrow morning if we so wish, even if only by purely physical strengh but men won't do it in the current state. A few intellectuals theorized a lot of this came from the atrocities of WWI, like men watching for the first time, with the advent of filming, their own kind living and dying like rats by millions in tranches. Realizing that maybe all this isn't worth anymore to fight for. It's some sort of "we ve built everything in the world around you, we reached a point anything is good enough but the stakes are so high to protect it, we are sick of doing this and we are giving it away". Whatever happens let's see if you can do no worse than us.

On a lighter note, i agree with your other points generally, so not much to add. Even in my personal familial experiences, the stay home wives who got taken care off are by a landslide the happiest indivduals i know. If i was a woman i would do anything to get that, it's the best life you can think of, it's revovling around caring for your home, seeing your childs growing, having your own hobbies, etc.. instead of beeing the slave of some random boss. I mean is this a joke? You are living the dream off the grid, somebody in her right mind wouldn't want that offered on a plate while most of the difficult things are dealt with by the significant other. We are totally ready to do that for the right woman, no question about it. Except of course the "male feminists"...witness the malice here.
    I loved reading everything you have to say <3

I wouldn't know how to find it, but when the US Supreme Court overturned the federal permissions for abortion last year, I saw this headline: "Male partners face dire financial consequences if abortion is banned". Uh, doesn't that just brazenly admit that deadbeats benefit from abortion? It's easier to "cum and go" when you can dispose of the evidence at the local abortion vendor. You can screw as many women as you want and never have to take responsibility for your child. I'm not gonna act all high and mighty about not having premarital sex, since I do it too, but my wonderful man and I had a discussion about how we would ease into parenthood BEFORE becoming sexually active together. Modern men and women alike revile this basic responsibility to prevent human lives from being lost. Not to rag on men as a whole, but the particularly sleazy and awful men benefit from "sexual liberation" more than the women do, just as you noted in your second paragraph.

About your third paragraph, I remember reading an anecdote which was supposedly from ancient Rome, but it hasn't shown up again in searches. It went that a conqueror desperately wanted to rule a city, but he lacked the military might to do so. Instead of using force, he became a leading educator and retrained all of the boys to grow out their hair and shave their faces, hiding from sunlight, eating fruit and playing music all day. He no longer needed an army to force these young men into servitude, because they walked directly into it. Whether or not this literally happened, the message is still relevant today. It's nice to see more people gradually realizing this and arming themselves accordingly.

There is a small amount of guilt which haunts me for the fact that my man will keep me at home after marriage in a couple years. Though it's mostly unfounded, fueled by the feminist hysteria which seeks to bleed me dry for GDP and income tax revenue, I worry that I won't be contributing enough to the household. Especially as someone who grew up poor, it almost feels like survivor's guilt.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,003
    Given: 10,567

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Absolutely- you'd think so many feminists also being "anti-capitalists" would get them to realize this. Unfortunately, it's spiraled into becoming such a major part of the Western female psyche that it may never be recoverable.... However, I did read this interesting author recently who thinks that feminism (alongside addiction, selfishness, and other traits that make people hate kids) will be bred out of humanity within a few generations. Maybe, when they talk about sterilizing themselves and having abortions, we should just nod and smile (:
    have you listened to Louise Perry ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post

The best years of my life and most fulfilment I had was being a stay at home mum. If I fail to pursue my dream job, I won't mind going back to that. However, women are not the same and they want different things. I see how some can find that lifestyle unappealing.

Protagonist of Persona 3 Reload Comealongwithme's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Persona User
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 516

1 Not allowed!

There is nothing that can be done to improve the "quality" of Western women or men. You need to sit back, grab a popcorn (with salt, please), and EAT IT
    Last edited by Comealongwithme; 04-04-2023 at 10:07 PM. Reason: I LOVE that scene from Death Note :D

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    have you listened to Louise Perry ?

Thank you for sharing this! Apparently she wrote a book, which I'll be checking out soon.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,488
    Given: 5,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    The best years of my life and most fulfilment I had was being a stay at home mum. If I fail to pursue my dream job, I won't mind going back to that. However, women are not the same and they want different things. I see how some can find that lifestyle unappealing.
    That gives you exactly this choice once the child rearing is beyond a certain point for example, to come back to some activities. The difference is you can reasonably take on a job you actually want, as opposed to being a necessity. I wouldn't mind a wife who never want to work anymore, but contrary to feminist current myths, this is not about control, it's to offer our wife the opportunity or even the luxuary to choose. We are wired like that as providers, this makes us feel really really happy as a male. It could well be pursuing something new you didn't think about before, fine as well, even better.

If some women even after recieving this daily torrent of misinformations, still can't see this is a golden ticket. Im just gonna say, well, good luck with the cat shelter.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

4 Not allowed!

Quality of western women is perfectly adequate and matched to the quality of western men. Nothing more to add.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Quality of western women is perfectly adequate and matched to the quality of western men. Nothing more to add.
    You're correct and totally fair to imply that western men are in equal trouble. I'm lucky to be in an LTR with a non-western man whose standards for women push me to excellence every day.

However, I believe this quote:

Men aren't going to improve until women start holding them to a higher standard-- not the other way around. If men increase their standards for women, most of us will just cry "patriarchy" and pick the low hanging fruit, instead of bettering ourselves. Women need to find the internal motivation to improve. It really depends on us more than we know

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

2 Not allowed!

To "improve" is a misnomer in itself. The problem is the dysgenic state Western society is in. Western women (not all of course) I've noticed are self-entitled, lazy and pseudo-intellectuals who take first world privileges for granted because they only want more by putting in minimal effort to do so. In other words, society rewards these dysgenic women for their degenerate characteristics because they know they can get away with it. Such as sleeping with multiple men irresponsibly and society will raise these future statistics of the system that is subsidized through taxpayer's money. The solution is to either abolish the welfare system entirely/ or have more stringent protocols to make it impossible to abuse and destroy modern medicine completely. Let natural selection weed out the mentally ill and the degenerate minded so they can't pollute the gene pool.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information