R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,482
    Given: 5,735

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    This is a joke, only pets need a quality life, in a sustainable(self-sustainable for better) nation, people should live in a socially and cultural friendly way, if necessary to sacrifice the so called quality of individual lives. I would rather have a football team of kids if I am able to feed them, rather than going on a modern Don Quixote self-seeking in the woods and mountains or having bisexual orgies in Rotschilde funded luxury villas. A life of warrior, is what I want.
    This is indeed the China's communist view of things, the swarm mentality. Nobody wants to live in the woods by itself permanently, not even internet warriors. And the proof is there, nobody actually does.

Generally, quality of life is better in the countryside as the population density is lower, more populated areas are mostly seeked for the wealth concentration and more easily accessible commodities.

This is the whole paradox in the current state of the world, everybody is allegedly worried about the planet but everybody acts as if stopping this exponential population growth would be a disaster, like it's desirable to get over 10 billions, and wont severly accelerate the issues we have with pollution and ressources scarcity. Seems like most are just repeating the elites dogma without realizing the contradiction.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,258
    Given: 1,611

0 Not allowed!

Sad... Japan is a perfect example of a highly competent, successful, well-educated community in which people are being socially incentivized not to breed. It's a shame that the lowest birthrates appear in the most productive countries. The countries breeding the most kids are almost universally predisposed to giving them a terrible quality of life and nearly no self-defense capabilities.

You can see this from national to subcultural scales: "elite" US media like the New York Times pushes antinatalism, but the tabloids directed at the poor and uneducated are designed to fuel baby fever.

Someone has a deeply vested interest in ensuring that less children are born to the resource-rich, and more children are born to the uneducated and defenseless. It's about creating a global slave class. If you're a young woman predisposed to having excellent children (educated, decent job/income, reading complex materials, etc), you're bombarded with material begging you to sterilize yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    This is indeed the China's communist view of things, the swarm mentality. Nobody wants to live in the woods by itself permanently, not even internet warriors. And the proof is there, nobody actually does.

Generally, quality of life is better in the countryside as the population density is lower, more populated areas are mostly seeked for the wealth concentration and more easily accessible commodities.

This is the whole paradox in the current state of the world, everybody is allegedly worried about the planet but everybody acts as if stopping this exponential population growth would be a disaster, like it's desirable to get over 10 billions, and wont severly accelerate the issues we have with pollution and ressources scarcity. Seems like most are just repeating the elites dogma without realizing the contradiction.
    I do not worry about japanese population at all.This is about man`s delusion, a trend of belief in staying virgin untill 30 will enable a man to become elected by a god to be a magician, many of japanese boys purposefully stay virgin untill the supposed age in expectation to develop magical power. But man`s virginity is useless, the medium is supposed to be female of high birth, like the sumerian priestessess, I am into occult myself, but I try to do it right and exploit them in legible philosophies.

This type of popular culture comes up, no wonder japanese men are becoming infertile. Here is a movie made based on this urban legend:

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?

It is not bad for an enlightened man to have kids if he had the chance to, like japanese emperor, his bloodline is supposed to continue for aetenrity. I teach many people online and offline, including my close siblings, I can see some real effects in life however not globally.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,469
    Given: 13,184

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    I do not worry about japanese population at all.This is about man`s delusion, a trend of belief in staying virgin untill 30 will enable a man to become elected by a god to be a magician, many of japanese boys purposefully stay virgin untill the supposed age in expectation to develop magical power. But man`s virginity is useless, the medium is supposed to be female of high birth, like the sumerian priestessess, I am into occult myself, but I try to do it right and exploit them in legible philosophies.
    lol they stay virgin cause they are a bunch of geeks,

Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alanic
    Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Country
    South-Ossetia
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b-M67
    Thumbs Up