Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many in this forum put so much more emphasis on race than culture or language?

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,935
    Given: 7,459

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Not in South America.
    New World ex-colonies are different, they have no historic sense of ethnic identity. Ethnicity is more like a regional identity or a nationality there. If we look at old ethnic identities in South America like Quechua, Aymara, etc. then the same would apply to them.

Last Online
    09-19-2023 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic American
    Ethnicity
    Caribeño
    Ancestry
    Santo Cerro, Pueblo Viejo, Ciudad de la Vega, Coamo, zona Colonia, Distrito Nacional, chacuey Medio
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-Z627 (Tartessos/ East medditernean)
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Hero
    gregorio luperon, Maximo Gomez Baez, Rodrigo Duterte, Jose Guzman Baron de Atalaya
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    New World ex-colonies are different, they have no historic sense of ethnic identity. Ethnicity is more like a regional identity or a nationality there. If we look at old ethnic identities in South America like Quechua, Aymara, etc. then the same would apply to them.
    Same with Brits from north america. No ethnic identity. They are British but keep thinking they are americans, or texans, or alabamians or canadians, Floridians ect.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I have always spoken up against people who gratuitously judge and mistreats individuals based on their race, culture or national origin, even when those non white individuals aren't messing with anybody or doing anything wrong. I have told you this even in private messages, and you have even given me likes for speaking up against such people.

Once again, you see all this like white or black (figurative sense), like when assuming that people who are against multiculturalism and the globalist agenda of flooding mostly white-European western countries with massive non-white immigration are always ass holes and bullies full of hate, who randomly attack any non-white immigrant they come across in the street.

I start thinking you are starting suffering early Alzheimer, or you conveniently ignore it.

You said it all in what is marked in bold. Your isolated Northern Ireland example doesn't demonstrate that racial homogeneity isn't important. I never said cultural homogeneity isn't important (which explains the particular problem of Northern Ireland), but racial homogeneity is very important as well.

I don't hate blacks, or otherwise I would downplay when they are killed by a psychopath, like for example in heinous crimes like the ones I see on Discovery Channel, like when an innocent person is killed by a psychopath for monetary reasons, like to get paid by a life insurance, or raped and killed by a sexual motivated criminal, to put a couple of examples. With crimes like that, I am outraged, regardless of the race of the victim, no matter is he/she is white, black, Asian, mestizo, yellow, blue or green, and I think the perpetrator of such crimes (YES, even if the criminal is white and the victim is black) deserves either death penalty or life in prison without parole. I talked to you about all of this on a private message, but you conveniently ignored it.

But yes, I severely dislike blacks at collective level, due to how socially, economically and politically backwards they are (I have serious suspicion of that being due to blacks having higher rates of low IQ individuals) compared to other human races. Though that doesn't mean that I dislike all and each one of them, to the point that I could not even be friends with some cool black person, who is an awesome human being.

Lastly, the big prosperity of US is not due to any fucking multi racial multiculturalism. US used to be like close to 90% white-European until few decades back, aside of having a huge territory with infinite possibilities and natural resources. That today is the super power that it is, is still due to being such a big country with so many resources, and because of the big impulse still going on that comes back from the days it used to be close to 90% white, and still having a very large white-European descent population to help maintain such impulse. Nevertheless, the country is slowly going into decline and decadence as it gets more multiracial and less white as years pass.

Venezuela has always been a very problematic country. Even during its best moments (much of it due to the oil prosperity, and thanks to recent European immigration), it has always been a country that is less than what would be expected, though it could have been worse, if it was racially blacker than it is, and not the country with significant white/mestizo input that it is.
    My point is not that the US is as powerful and rich as it is because of its multiracial makeup. Rather, its multiracial makeup hasn't hindered it from being so rich and powerful. And while I don't deny differences in average IQ between groups etc, at the same time the state of African Americans would certainly not be AS dire as it is had there not been the Jim Crow laws and practices long after slavery ended. Furthermore, much of the 'decline and decadence' you and many others (partly rightly and partly wrongly) lament, such as the growing attempts to deny biological sex, comes mostly from middle and upper class Whites, and most non-White Americans would if anything be baffled by it.
    Last edited by Tooting Carmen; 04-23-2023 at 01:24 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HannibaltheGreat View Post
    Race isnt real. For example Logic the rapper looks white. But he is half black.
    He is not half Negroid, but half American Negro. Looking up pictures of his family, his black father appears to be something like a mulatto himself so this guy is around a quadroon and looks it.

So I'm not sure why you think the existence of mongrels somehow means race doesn't exist.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    He is not half Negroid, but half American Negro. Looking up pictures of his family, his black father appears to be something like a mulatto himself so this guy is around a quadroon and looks it.

So I'm not sure why you think the existence of mongrels somehow means race doesn't exist.
    The point is not to deny race, but that race is a spectrum not an absolute, in contrast to e.g. biological sex, and also the link between genotype and phenotype can be very flimsy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic American
    Ethnicity
    Caribeño
    Ancestry
    Santo Cerro, Pueblo Viejo, Ciudad de la Vega, Coamo, zona Colonia, Distrito Nacional, chacuey Medio
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Hero
    gregorio luperon, Maximo Gomez Baez, Rodrigo Duterte, Jose Guzman Baron de Atalaya
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Because it doesn't. I had people think I am Middle Eastern or indian/ South asian and jewish a few times (by jews themselves) think I was jewish. And I dont have those ancestries.

I am hispanic, latin American.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Because it doesn't. I had people think I am Middle Eastern or indian/ South asian and jewish a few times (by jews themselves) think I was jewish. And I dont have those ancestries.

I am hispanic, latin American.
    So what? Ordinary people not being exactly able to place a mongrel does not somehow mean race doesn't exist.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic American
    Ethnicity
    Caribeño
    Ancestry
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So what? Ordinary people not being exactly able to place a mongrel does not somehow mean race doesn't exist.
    Yea, it doesn't exist because I am not that race. But people still confuse me for that sometimes. I dont share blood with these people.
    If race was a real thing, then i shouldn't be mixed up with people I have no genes and common ancestors with...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    The point is not to deny race, but that race is a spectrum not an absolute, in contrast to e.g. biological sex, and also the link between genotype and phenotype can be very flimsy.
    No, race is an absolute. Races can be clearly distinguished both by genetics and physical anthropology. The existence of mongrels who have inherited traits (usually the worst traits) from both races and belong to neither, doesn't change that. It's a terrible argument.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yea, it doesn't exist because I am not that race. But people still confuse me for that sometimes. I dont share blood with these people.
    If race was a real thing, then i shouldn't be mixed up with people I have no genes and common ancestors with...
    Unfortunately you didn't inherit much in the way of IQ from your white side.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information