Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Prostitution has become the new thing?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

Laredo I promise if we match on grindr I won't be rude, pervert or whatever. Rather like the gay couple of modern family.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    Laredo I promise if we match on grindr I won't be rude, pervert or whatever. Rather like the gay couple of modern family.
    We would have lots of fun for sure ..

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

2 Not allowed!

Prostitution is a physiognomical trade, women win over men in this trade. "Prostitution is the natural apotheosis of the feminine attitude."--George Bataille. The multitude is desperate, you can not force any single standard upon them just some have to be women`s slave. It is said that love is blind, true, but sex is also blind and blinder, you can not say your love is always invincible even after sex and against all the seductions, this is not true and not anime.

Animes sexual ambiguity is very misleading, where a boy and a girl sticking around for a long time and balancing between sexual contact and chaste friendship, with nothing happens. People need to differentiate anime girls from real girls: men are not capable of resisting seduction unless being strictly gay. Either you need to keep the distance or just flatly accept or reject. Just to say, pure love for women from man is a joke, it is friendship that binds married couples not love. All women need is a happy sex, what ever makes the sex happy they call it love, even it were money. Mysogenism from me? no, this is rationalism, I said before that the evil forces are skilled in using women, not saying the demons, but in reality, like communists and evil cults. One different point between honest religious devotion and filthy cult is how they treat women, some rituals ask for sacrifices of virgins, sorts like that, you can see it everywhere, very few women even know about this maybe some of them know but choose to be on that side. Women`s condition is complicated, it seems like they can not help themselves as well, so a kind of wise women is a token of social progress, who can be free from being controlled by propagandas also are deeply aware of their sexuality complexities and their relationship to society and the world.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 04-20-2023 at 11:08 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information